Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 236 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2866

    Cocoa Nina

    I posted a review yesterday but I don't know if the moderators are off or they threw away my report but here's a crap one since I don't feel like going over it again because I'm On forever mod for an indefinite time. If I have to right 2 reports again I think I'll just take my balls and go play by myself. Here's one photo since I'm not uploading all of the again.

  2. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Boynton  [View Original Post]
    They tend to hang out around 700 Park Ave.
    Hahaha. This gave me a great laugh this morning.

  3. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where are the walker in Titusville.
    They tend to hang out around 700 Park Ave.

  4. #2863
    Where are the walker in Titusville.

  5. #2862

    Anita

    Seen Anita a few blocks north of the marathon yesterday and today around 7 AM. Haven't picked her up for a while but she seems to be out there a lot.

  6. #2861

    Titusville

    Going to be in Tville for 2 weeks. Any digits for a BBBJ.

    Have a few digits in orlando to trade if wanted.

  7. #2860

    Steph Is Still Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Does she have shorter red hair? Seen someone Friday around 5 or so heading pretty quickly in the other direction. Didn't even stop to look at Hibiscus and the people making a left from US1 had to slow down. She looked good though.
    No, she still had blonde hair. As for any redheads, there was a slim spinner type that was in Dunkin last week, maybe 19 give or take, taller than Steph, about 5' 4", short red hair, lots of tattoos, short shorts and was wearing what appeared to be high top work shoes. She was stressed because the flip phone she had wasn't working right. I didn't get the vibe that she was working.

  8. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    About 2:00 pm Monday afternoon Stephanie PMC came striding across Dunkin Donuts parking lot and headed south on US1. I don't think she likes to cross the Hibiscus intersection with US-1 because she follows a consistent pattern. She always walks on the west side of the road. When she gets to the intersection she walks west on Hibiscus about halfway to the railroad tracks. Then she crosses Hibiscus, heads back toward US-1, crosses the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and continues south on US-1. She looked good with t-shirt and jeans, stepping it out like she was on a mission.
    Does she have shorter red hair? Seen someone Friday around 5 or so heading pretty quickly in the other direction. Didn't even stop to look at Hibiscus and the people making a left from US1 had to slow down. She looked good though.

  9. #2858

    Steph Sighting

    About 2:00 pm Monday afternoon Stephanie PMC came striding across Dunkin Donuts parking lot and headed south on US1. I don't think she likes to cross the Hibiscus intersection with US-1 because she follows a consistent pattern. She always walks on the west side of the road. When she gets to the intersection she walks west on Hibiscus about halfway to the railroad tracks. Then she crosses Hibiscus, heads back toward US-1, crosses the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and continues south on US-1. She looked good with t-shirt and jeans, stepping it out like she was on a mission.

  10. #2857

    Long time no see

    I usually end up checking out Us1 on occasion. Its been awhile since I saw any girls, though I usually am not looking at the right times (noonish-dinnerish). Firday at 12:30 or so happened by the marathon and Us1 and saw a redhead hanging out front. Seemed to be panhandling a bit (got some change from a car getting gas) I went in and got something to drink, maybe I wasn't giving off the right vibe as she never looked at me or came up to me. She ended up in someone truck but I guess the negotiation fails as she bailed out before they got onto Us1. Red hair, tight dress. Big booty and tatas (bit of a belly too but overall not bad.

  11. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy2282  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Guys, I do not have her digits. I got too many PM with requesting it.

    I asked him to clear his mail box so I can request same. LOL.

  12. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Received a text from her that she wanted to get together and arranged a pickup in Palm Bay. She looked really good in a tight black dress and was clean and fresh. Did a car date with BBBJ, FS, and LFK. She was upbeat, sweet and fun.

    She told me about her recent legal issues she is facing. She said it was ok to pass on her number to SM's, she has no transportation so a car date or takeout is all that is available. SM's with real reviews need only apply.

    Lookin.
    Your inbox is full.

  13. #2854

    PMC Stephanie / Sue

    Received a text from her that she wanted to get together and arranged a pickup in Palm Bay. She looked really good in a tight black dress and was clean and fresh. Did a car date with BBBJ, FS, and LFK. She was upbeat, sweet and fun.

    She told me about her recent legal issues she is facing. She said it was ok to pass on her number to SM's, she has no transportation so a car date or takeout is all that is available. SM's with real reviews need only apply.

    Lookin.

  14. #2853

    Miranda

    It's been hit or miss on the US1/ Marathon loop. ! Finally got a hit. Ran into Miranda by Marwthon. Said she normally doesn't walk but her regulars haven't been calling. Ok. After an uncle LEO check went to a spot. Only had time and cook a to play the flute game. Good, not great. I'll chock it up to the heat. Lots of roaming was allowed. Hey nice I pulled the dress up and saw the ass it was a quick but. Kitty felt tight. If your looking for the spinner type, then look elsewhere. Big a $$, small t's and nice curves. Said she had phone but in my haste forgot to get them. Will be late looking to find her again to sample the full menu. . 3 Marios BBBJCIM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF010941-7E06-4BEB-B40B-16CAEC6515C3.jpg‎   39A58B90-FDB1-4204-895D-F7CCCE8BD758.jpg‎   C5E075F3-12D8-4E6A-876C-90E874F5C987.jpg‎  

  15. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksora  [View Original Post]
    From what I understand she comes from a decent family and has a severe candy habit. She needs to stay in there for a long to think about what she's doing to herself. It's a dam shame what drugs will do to a person. I barely know her and hate to see her walking the streets. Hope she gets some help but I highly doubt it.
    You are certainly right about everything. When I first met her she had a lot going for her. Than got involved with the wrong crowd and got addicted. I always thought after seeing her spend time in there she would do just that and clean up. But over and over again she proved me wrong. I truly do wish her the best and hate hearing she's came to walking now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape