Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,601 to 36,615 of 41318
-
09-25-18 12:56 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 2131First one I TOFTT with over a year ago. Can't remember her name. She has a missing front tooth or teeth. She is so much skinnier now she looks sick. She had thick thighs back when.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
Second one I been seeing regular all year. Most of her ad pics are from a few months ago. She too has lost a lot of weight. She had a nice round booty and was my prototype build but now she is too thin.
-
09-25-18 12:06 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 109Any dreamers
Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with this one in it.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-2995/1/674439
I usually stick to the same 3 but have grown tired of 2 of them.
-
09-25-18 09:43 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 683Info
Lots of reports on her. I saw her about a year ago. Larger body, great mic skills and very open menu. Recent reports however ave not been very good.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 00:25 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 1840Kelly Frost.
Anyone seen this chick? She advertises on this forum and looks pretty good. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you'd like. JD.
-
09-24-18 21:15 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 56The second one
I have seen the one in the second ad alittle over a week ago. The last two picks are the most accurate. Rate is reasonable and dream was clean and straight to the point. Fairly tall spinner (at least taller than I expected) Started with BBBJ, went to mish then finished in doggy which wasnt bad for qv. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 21:06 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 554Do you have a link??
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 20:36 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 43Wow
I'm surprised she's still above ground. She has been around for a long time giving those dusty ass BBBJ.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 19:39 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 693Tomcat's Review #66: Lisa
Will keep it simple. Skip this one guys. She's been around for years but posts very rarely. She's a chunker with poor hygiene and dry lame bbj. Not worth the. 75 I forked over.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/662038106308
-
09-24-18 17:39 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 138Any info on this one?
Looks like the type I would go for. Any info?
-
09-24-18 10:33 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Riverside Gina
Not natural? Sure fooled me! Never got around to seeing her until now because my needs were being taken care of otherwise.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 10:08 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 134Thank you to those who have responded.
Originally Posted by RobSmith
[View Original Post]
Rob.
-
09-24-18 09:17 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 683Anyone?
Seen these two posting for a while but no reviews. Anyone?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/771539332998
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/228129092356
-
09-23-18 15:29 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 134Can anyone PM me Rachel's contact info?
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Rob.
-
09-23-18 14:54 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 1054Natural breasts? Good ones but not natural. And what took you so long to see her?
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 09:19 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 52Rachel
Had the pleasure of seeing Rachel a few days ago. Been seeing some good reports of how good she is so thought I would give it a try. All I can say is WOW. As mentioned in previous posts she is in a rundown hotel for now so opted for a car date of BBBJ. Her mic skills are best I have ever had. After about 5 min I told her I had to be inside her. We hopped in the back seat to continue the session. Cramped quarters but was able to get job done in K9. I gave her $ and told her I Plan on seeing her again in her room next week. She is good looking, great body, and an amazing personality. I would see her just to sit down and chat. My new all time fav. Treat her right. We don't get many like this.










Reply With Quote





