Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,581 to 20,595 of 31841
-
09-26-18 07:05 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 35I would agree. I will be there as much as possible as well. She is awesome, and I had an excellent time.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 07:02 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 35I saw her a few days ago. I would highly recommend her. I say go for it.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 06:02 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessica Rockefeller round two
I think this is probably the first time I've written a second review on the same lady. That alone says a great deal. Perhaps the best treasure in Nashville. Great private location. Everything spotless clean, including Jessica. Will keep repeating.
-
09-26-18 04:43 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 68Rachel
She is good to go. Was trained by one of the old pros. Give her a try.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 22:16 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 203It Was A Rubber
And a used one at that. Just couldn't follow through!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 22:15 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes
Truer words have never been spoken.
Originally Posted by RichHam
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 22:06 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 137Whatever happaned to Leigh? I loved
Her! Has she retired?
-
09-25-18 21:57 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 511Forgotten Rubbers
Are you sure it was a rubber and not one of those Nuvo rings or whatever those birth control things are called? You can certainly feel them when a woman has them.
Originally Posted by RichHam
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:58 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 257She's real, She's good
Saw her once about a month ago. Heavier and older than her pics (what else is new LOL) but very pretty and good provider.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:54 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 88Rachel
Real quick. Can any seniors confirm her. Would like to see her today.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 18:32 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 276You're shitting me. Once is gross enough. 2x? The hobby gods are trying to tell you something. Lol
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 17:18 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 419Tattoo barbie
I see review or 2. The one very good. But she quoted me 2 $$ for 30 min. Really? To much for unknown. She really that good? Doubtful.
-
09-25-18 12:21 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 101Rachel
This woman doesn't get near as much coverage on here as she should. She's amazing. I'm going to see her as often as my bank account will allow.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...1/238418181909
-
09-25-18 01:50 #11248Senior Member

Posts: 511Kendra Kox and others
Yeah, I've noticed that if they perform in any professional productions they figure they are worth a hell of a lot more. There Victoria Bottoms is the same way. She mention one ben for a qv. She looked amazing in her photos (I love a bbw MILF), but she was a lot heavier in real life and not nearly as hot. Just my observation.
-
09-24-18 20:40 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 203Different Experience
I had a completely different experience than yours. I went because of the pics and she had a video online but Holy Fat Ass Batman. Her pics shows she is a BBW BUT she has too be a good 50 heavier in person. I'm weighing my options at this point because she wanted a full bill for a QV. She saw the look on my face and asked what was wrong. I was honest and she said she was sorry but she would give me a discount if I would stay. I say cool since I'm already here. She started with a CBJ but couldn't get more than the top third of my dick in her mouth? So I asked to move to doggy where for the second time in my.
Originally Posted by Ioerror001
[View Original Post]
Hobby career I see a damn leftover rubber still stuck in her pussy. Had to get the fuck out of there!











Reply With Quote




