Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,356 to 29,370 of 30790
-
09-24-18 15:10 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 869I have to agree with Pubb the alcoholism has taken its toll. Her trash was overflowing with beer cans and she was lit when I saw her but she can still take a pounding and is very reactive and she can still make it rain. BBBJ was has too much teeth action so had to stop that quickly. I would only repeat if I was in a bind.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 15:03 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 869Intel
The last one on my list but my spider senses are ringing off the hook on this one but little head and is telling me to ignore.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/544072740748
-
09-24-18 14:58 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 311Zoe
Heelman reviewed her on post #995.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I've talked to her a few times but never pulled the trigger. Mostly due to her incall location. She did hint at using her place for incall. Which I would have jumped at; but then she tried to change at last minute to the shady motel so I passed.
-
09-24-18 14:52 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 869Sweet Pea midget
Its on my bucket list but want to waste it on a dud. Any intel.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/602381510703
-
09-24-18 14:46 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 869Zoe Rothstein
Pics seem real from research. Has anyone seen here before?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/156763739817
-
09-24-18 14:19 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 869Don't do it! If it looks too good to be true guess what it is unless you are calling a high roller escort service.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 14:12 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 869Jessica Fox
I can never get a hold of her and when I did I never get a call back when it close to meet time. Been trying for years, Is she still working by RDU?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 21:03 #1428Regular Member

Posts: 13Save your $$
I normally don't post and only lurk but this ticked me off enough to write an 2 page essay here. Namoi is an Absolute waste of time, everything described in the previous post is false and I would not be surprised if she is the one posting here. (This is only an assumption) she offers massage only with a standard ending for 160 hh! And let me tell you my worst AMP ending was two thousand times better than what she delivered. It was so bad I couldn't finish, naomis sandpaper hands made me get up and walk out. But if I would've done my proper research I would've realized how fake that post was. Guess it was my turn to take one for the team!
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-Bassman.
-
09-23-18 18:34 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 53Recent QVs
I've been limiting myself to QVs recently and have had several good experiences (and some not so good). First a couple of the good ones.
Brooke http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/914739429470.
She is prob mid 40's and sets up on Wilmington street. She's a little post baby belly but nice, if a little loose breasts. But she full marks for attitude. I've done QVs and she doesn't rush a bit. Takes her time and looks like she is really into it. BBBJ if you want it. But a real nice time overall. I've repeated multiple times and will do so again soon.
Southern belle https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26870938/.
I've seen her once. First the bad. A few miles off Rt 40, not too convenient. Motel is a little seedy. And there was a guy hanging around and I got the impression he was a boyfriend or pimp or both. A little uncomfortable.
Now the good. Price for QV is amazing. Looks are 8/10. Breasts small but firm. Performance. She climbed on and started with a BBBJ. Almost blew my load in her mouth. Then she climbed on and rode cowgirl and rode and rode. Eyes closed like she enjoyed it. I blew my load and she just kept going. The little blue pill kept me hard so she just kept on going. I was sure she was going to cum herself. I had to make her stop.
Will probably do again but I'll keep watch for the boyfriend.
-
09-23-18 14:38 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 87Also do not recommend this Mya
Saw this provider on one of her prior visits here. Had poor experience similar to that described by others here recently. There were multiple negative reviews about her by senior members back then also. Not due to the kind of things you might detect on social media-like substance abuse, weapons, dangerous situations, etc. Not due to physical issues-like hygiene, bait and switch pics, etc. Purely related to her attitude, one of the worst I've encountered in this hobby. Far outweighed anything positive that might have resulted from the interaction.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 14:07 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 5Naomi
Damage 160 roses.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 14:02 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 507Marie
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/035760660225
I've reached out to this one for more info. If anyone has any intel please share!
-
09-23-18 12:59 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 525Jen
Never saw her professionally but saw her plenty of times walking up cap Blvd with weirdo guy. Don't recall the belly or the tits being so big. Baby damage? Do one of you BB street / adult store mongers have a little monger running around??
JK. Wish I was playing during her early years.
Med.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 09:49 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 475I prefer thicker girls but this looks right. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by TwoShay00
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 08:09 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 324That was my first thought of who it might have been
At least we know she is eating better.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





