Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,806 to 23,820 of 26409
-
09-23-18 12:16 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 203Aka jersey
That is correct sir. Nice girl. I found her to be friendly. She used to date Angelique. So I'm pretty sure she's down for threesomes. Can't hurt to ask.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 11:59 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jess
I do believe that's Jess. Trying to move up from the SW world. I'd be really careful of that location though. There's at least 3 or 4 other SW's staying there as well and when there's that many girls there's usually some guys and / or drugs as well.
Originally Posted by Wazoo53
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-23-18 07:44 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 30Come play with me
I never did ask her what her name was. LOL. In call on 8th and Lampham. It wasn't a bad location though. Apartment complex on the corner. She came out to get me. Messy, but I have seen worse. She is the girl in the pics. Cute (I thought so anyway) little spinner 5'2 120 just like her add says. She got right to business nice BBBJ took direction well. Was going to do daty a little too much odor for me didn't do it. On went the cover and she got on top and started riding me like I was a bucking bronco!! I was getting tired watching her. Lots of talking dirty and moaning. Mish and then doggie to finish. When we were done she told me her legs were weak and she wasn't expecting that out of me. LOL. There you go make me feel like I'm 20 again!! Overall she was a good time and really got into it.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/251243684407
-
09-23-18 06:21 #2601Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks
KK Thanks for the report, you saved me some time.
Originally Posted by KneadinKitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 02:59 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 211Took a chance, failed
Made a mistake with this one.
She doesn't live in the area advertised in but in a close college town. She gives a crappy CBJ, and just lays back for missionary. Unless you're a college kid in this town who hasn't been anywhere else, go for it, if you've been around don't bother with this one, she's worthless.
KK.
http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...y/488543069408
-
09-22-18 22:21 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 686Is real
I reviewed her a couple of weeks back when she first got into the area. She was using a 414 then. She is real, but the prices have been steadily going up which is concerning. She also has moved up to the nasty Northside notels. I am thinking either you guys are paying a rediculous ammount for her, and she thinks her hole is covered in gold, or she is getting no action and her management is pricing her to cover costs.
She is pretty good as negotiation goes, so find your price point, as long as it is not to rediculous.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 22:00 #2598Banned Member

Posts: 373Think her name was Angel but seen a different name recently!
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 20:13 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 656Kalina: ayas anyone met her yet?
Tried to meet with her several times. She agrees to different services, then when I get to her place she stops communication. She moves often. I am still curious.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/mil...-9406/1/731545
-
09-22-18 19:08 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 1244Look
Sorry that I don't remember her name but she has been discussed. You may need to just look back, her pictures were posted and the redhead was mentioned. She was on SA also so you may want to check that thread.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 18:36 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 85Was Denver Rose
I did set up with her and went to the location and she got skittish and bailed me. I got to believe that she is the girl in the pics she sent me a pic also and her tats matched. I tried to see her a few times since and we just haven't got together on our times.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
Crow out.
-
09-22-18 16:48 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 217Redhead on STG
I didn't see a name for this one and I don't recall anyone discussing her here. She quoted me 150 for hh and everything is allowed. Just seemed way TGTBT. The pic with the hat was not in the post I was looking at the time. She sent that one in a text when I asked her for a confirmation pic. The 773 area code is a chicago area. Never seen her post there too. Anyone got any info on her?
-
09-22-18 16:44 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 315Middle Eastern MILF.
Just need to scroll down the page:
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 15:55 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 355Milf.
Here you go.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/exotic-...-milf-12766574
-
09-22-18 15:15 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 202You forgot the link to her ad.
Originally Posted by Myzippy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 14:48 #2590Regular Member

Posts: 32I had a similar experience with her last week. We were all set up to meet and then she said she gets half up front, not having mentioned this at all previously. I said I'd give more when she arrived and then she went silent.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






