Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 19309
-
09-22-18 18:13 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 758Summers eve
Summers eve at publix 4 pac like $3. 50 try to find the pack with the directions written on the bottle, the truth is some of these girls don't know how to use this stuff "no joke".
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
I offered it to a well know favorite girl first she asked me what it was then when I gave it to her she asked me how to use it.
-
09-22-18 15:31 #2763Banned Member

Posts: 551Tracy.
I'd definitely agree with that. She has really great breasts for those that like big. She also has a pleasing personality and easy to spend time with. Unless someone really only likes spinners, they shouldn't discount her based on weight alone.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 15:25 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 1755Bathroom Kit
Nice touch. Add some Summers Eve to your bathroom kit.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 13:02 #2761PIA

Posts: 174Lynsey
I read the one that said she was a cocoa gem LOL I guess my gem standards are different. First of all her incall (temporarily) had an eviction notice on the front door which had been kicked in. But not surprising considering the neighborhood. I swear sometimes I actually think I should bring my auto bc my little snub nose 38 only holds 5 and areas like this look like it might require more. Just saying. She met me at the dumpster where I parked which turns out was pretty appropriate for the date. We went in the back door and it looked like squatters and whatever had been using the place for a long time. There were piles of garbage that were huge and expansive. I didn't have a "gem" date bc the environment just did not have any atmosphere LOL I was nervous that I had not brought my gun with me to be honest and was concerned about my vehicle's safety. The bedroom was somewhat better but the damage had already been done. I just wanted to knock it out. She may have been attractive at one time but now she looks like a homeless mess. I can imagine she might be fun if you got her out of that environment but that probably isn't happening. Apparently she used another mongers house previously to conduct her business but I think that situation has already been documented on here. If someone is really interested in seeing her I would scoop her up for a car date and I would certainly not visit that place as incall at night. Like I think Truepair said once was enough for me also.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 12:50 #2760Banned Member

Posts: 644Well billy, welcome to the junkies MO. Honestly I have a good chemistry connections with some of the girls. They really don't want to hang. Get your cash and call the dealer. Or in Summers case, she'll call her dealer the minute you pull. Sometimes when she's getting undressed. Of all the girls I've been with and there quite few. Only one or two would want to hang a little and want to go round two. KayC and Celeste are those two. Don't ask for there number unless you want to video chat with them on vacation in north Brevard. Which brings me to the other class of girls. The Seeking arrangements "sugarbabies" little higher in price. Better bang for the buck, not the grab the cash and dash after you cum. If you get through what I call the first Membership fee you have room to negotiate a lower price on the second visit. Payed $$ for the first visit and $40 $60 on the second. Simply because they feel safe around you and you act like you have other options. There are other options besides STG.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 12:13 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 136All excellent info, thanks a ton.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
I have no problem getting ready again pretty quickly when MSOG is on tap so the surroundings and conversation (or lack thereof) don't really bother me. But, "Did you cum? Great!" And getting dressed immediately kinda bums me out.
-
09-22-18 09:19 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 975Refreshments- check.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
Snacks-check.
BT Audio-check.
Toothbrushes-check.
Baby wipes-check.
Variety of lube, oils, covers, and misc adult toys-check-check.
Big screen TV for "movies" -check.
Tripod and actioncam-check.
-
09-21-18 22:55 #2757Banned Member

Posts: 644That is funny story, need video on that. So yeah, I got a refreshments in the refrigerator per a girls beverage preference. Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Coke Cola, little bottle waters and Corona. I was thinking of making a little mini bar with some liquor. In the bathroom I got babywipes, body wash for woman, shampoo and conditioner along with a cheap new in package tooth brush $1. One of our Dons on this board said he has disposable razors for the girls. Which is next on my list. I was also buying snacks for the girls but that backfired on me. I ended up eating all the damn chips and I'm on a restricted diet! Another great thing to have is a bluetooth speaker system. Either I play some music or I'll ask the girl what she wants to listen to. In most cases they have stuff already on their phone. They can easily connect to the Bluetooth. Plus I see what the younger girls are listening to and I've got something to fall back on when I need to play music. Ever since I got my little Bachelor pad thing going, kinda hard to go out and do incalls now. Irritates me when these girls can't drive.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 22:36 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 1755In Addition
I've been with Tracy and although she is around 170, she is also about 5' 10" tall with huge breasts so that 170 pounds isn't as bad as it sounds. She used to post a picture of them on her USA ad a few years ago. Maybe she'll use that picture again in her ad.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 21:26 #2755Regular Member

Posts: 16She goes by Sara, and she is in Titusville.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
She does move around a lot (never visited her in the same place more than twice), but she keeps close to Titusville.
I've been seeing her every three to four weeks for almost a year now; never had any issues with her, and would consider her reliable and safe.
She has a slender build, is very flexible, has a very enhanced chest; and yes, she was a dancer in the past.
She does her best to make you happy, and the only thing that is off limits with her is Greek.
-
09-21-18 21:19 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 975A while back I had quite the revolving door myself. Had a few girls leaving changes of clothes as they were in and out of my place several times a week. Once, a girl showed up unannounced while the other was there. She was wearing something that belonged to the girl that was already with me. All hell broke loose. Let me tell you that the clothes these girls wear to make $$$ with was no joking matter.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:55 #2753Banned Member

Posts: 644Lost and found.
With the revolving door of girls coming through my place. I had to make myself a Lost and Found box for the ladies. Note, there was a lighter in there, but I gave it to a provider.
-
09-21-18 19:49 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 174Two questions.
TWT, your recommendation to "ask one per text because when I ask 2 or more at a time, they only answer the first question" made me laugh.
I am a slow learner and it took me a while to figure this one out. But so TRUE.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:48 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 684Mia!
I remember her telling me she's in a $400 k home in a nice neighborhood. When I made it there I was empresses with the area. Then I opened the door and what a fucking mess!! Man if their renting that place will be shit in no time. Couldn't finish ether had to stop by the Asian jack shack for a shower and tug!
Originally Posted by Jb1982
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:03 #2750

Posts: 781Tracy.
I have seen her and she is not close to 200#. While I am not prescient enough to guess a lady's weight within a few pounds, I am confident that she is closer to 170 than 200.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





