Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,586 to 33,600 of 58934
-
09-22-18 16:41 #25349Senior Member

Posts: 200Vivian at you massage
Been trying to find an option to the AMPs yet the last couple weeks I couldn't find any better options. Hit BO a couple times yet had a equally good time with 2 new girls at you Massage. Last week Jessica and this week Vivian. In my dream, Jessica was good but the prize goes to Vivian. Great demeanor. Good massage and 1 of the best overall experiences with mutual quivering.
-
09-22-18 00:02 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 346Just won the Super Bowl. Going to JYP
Out of towners RTF and you will quickly see your options and plug them into Navigation mode from your vacation / convention destination. Proper planning always helps. RTF'and the luck of traffic helped me chose to the JYP place instead of BO / GG. The present intel is spot on. RI / CT AMP's "good old days" are long past,15-20 years ago. Word on this place must be spreading like wildfire. What a gem. Treat these ladies nice and you will come back for more.
The forum effect has some ambivalence that a good thing will get ruined from over exposure. The ladies will get lazy and overpaid for performing less. Going to Disney' has a new meaning to me. Hopefully the good AMPs in this area will not turn Disney' on you with high cost and long waits for short ride experience.
-
09-21-18 23:50 #25347Senior Member

Posts: 220[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-21-18 23:18 #25346Senior Member

Posts: 458Visiting
Going to be visiting the area soon from jacksonville, and I have to say from reading the posts I am extremely jealous. Jacksonville is a wasteland compared to what I'm reading.
On to a question though. Are there any places closer to Disney that offer similar services as GG or BO? If I have to go across town I can, but wondering if I can try to find someplace closer and I have to stay at Disney for a conference. Feel free to pm if that is easier.
-
09-21-18 19:38 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 542Hi all,
Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98
[View Original Post]
Just reading the Orlando reviews as most of my AMP visits are have been in Daytona or Altamonte Springs areas where best is a a HE with some OTC roaming. I have visited a location in Deltona a few times that provides full service, but the Madame can be moody. So that is why I'm looking at locations in Orlando. I've read multiple comments about GG and BO which seem like the place to go for full service. Also just read this review. Is this location on JYP in Kissimmee, and would it be worth the extra drive as I'm north of both areas. Also noted a couple of posts about as new location in Longwood. Any intel on that location. I've been to Tokyo, and Longwood spa but only the usual HE with mediocre massage. Thank and enjoy.
-
09-21-18 17:42 #25344Senior Member

Posts: 731Wait.
So you requested a cover for the BBBJ part, yet you were OK with this Yuki chick DFK'ing and using her tongue all over your asshole?
Originally Posted by FieryStud
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 17:05 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 173Jyp.
Try 10 XX and. Not far from W Oak.
Originally Posted by MrInnocent
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 16:47 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 62Where next?
So I have been to the place on JYP 3 x no need for details on that it's been well documented on here. I will review my last experience when I get a chance. But right now I want to see if I can get some info / opinion about other AMPs in the area. I'm from the west coast area and only get to Orlando now and again. I have another chance on Sunday to visit one of your fine AMPs. So do I go back to the JYP place since it rocked my world and I do t know if there could be anything better out there or should I try something else. I know I'm not a senior member but I would like opinions as far as stay with the JYP girls or maybe try GG or one of the others.
Thanks for the help in advance.
-
09-21-18 16:34 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 62It's the old WB.
Originally Posted by MrInnocent
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 15:47 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 122Where on JYP?
I have been trying to find where this new place is, but not sure what area on JYP. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 15:15 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 185Try Angelica
Stopped in last week looking for Tracie around 9:30 AM on a Friday, and drew Angelica instead. Let me tell you I was not disappointed in anyway!
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 13:39 #25338Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Strike two
A2
-
09-21-18 13:23 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 153Tina at Natural
Just spoke with them on the phone and they said Tina was gone for a month. Happy hunting.
-
09-21-18 08:54 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 122WB spa
This review islate by a week but I thought its worth sharing.
I dreamt that I visited this place on a Friday night and this was my first visit. I had called earlier and fixed an appointment with Yuki. When I arrived, Yuki greeted me at the door and she immediately recognized me because I had seen her a few times at GG. I asked for a threesome upfront and Yuki laughed. I paid for the hour and she took me to the room. Proceeded with a DFK and a nice feeling of her body up and down. I then gave her the money for 4 hands and she asked me if I want to have all 3 girls for a little bit extra. I was never expecting this and readily agreed as I was carrying some extra cash. She then introduced me to Vivian and Rainbow in the TS. Yuki didn't take part much in the TS but the other two girls were at their best. Vivian proceeded to give me a BBBJ but I stopped and asked for cover (my preference). They laughed and then they both proceeded to give me a amazing CBJ.
At this point, two other mongers came in and Yuki stepped out to greet them. She came back in a couple of minutes and talked something to those girls and they both left the TS. Yuki took me back to the room while I was wondering if I would get my money worth since I paid for 4 some. Yuki told me that those girls will be back in 30 minutes and she will treat me until then. I won't get into details about the session since most of us here know the experience with Yuki but we tried all the positions including the bar-climb-hold position. I traveled to the islands and after a few minutes popped in the cover.
By this time, the other 2 girls came back and what followed was the best sexperience of my mongering life. Vivian started giving me a CBJ while I was fingering Yuki in one hand and squeezing her boobs in other hand and my mouth was filled with Rainbow's boobs. The three girls kept switching positions and when it was Yuki turn for the BJ, she made sure to suck / lick all the way through my balls upto the asshole. This went on for several minutes and after sometime I started pounding Rainbow while sucking Vivian's boobs and Yuki was playing with my asshole using her tongue. Gosh! It was such a heavenly feeling that I became too tired after the second bust. Yuki offered me a second TS with all 3 girls and my johny was too tired for all the teasings again in the TS.
Came back to room, they dressed me up and I saw the clock, I had stayed well over 80 minutes. We even had a nice chit chat on what all happened after she left GG. Literally limped over to my car after experiencing one hell of a dream. As I said, the best ever in my life by a distance.
I'm not posting the damage because Yuki asked me not to tell anyone since she gave this deal because she recognized me from GG days.
Stay safe! Happy hunting!
-
09-21-18 05:33 #25335Regular Member

Posts: 16Same happened to me my first time!
This is hilarious, that is what happened the first time I went.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




