Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2734

    Mia!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb1982  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Mia on wickham forest and dear god was ot the worst dream I've ever had. Her ad is a complete lie and her pictures are all misleading. The house is a wreck and she literally is just trying to rush everything. Probably needing her next fix or what not. If you feel like giving her a shot don't! Save your money and just watch a video on the internet. You'll be better off and actually finish.
    I remember her telling me she's in a $400 k home in a nice neighborhood. When I made it there I was empresses with the area. Then I opened the door and what a fucking mess!! Man if their renting that place will be shit in no time. Couldn't finish ether had to stop by the Asian jack shack for a shower and tug!

  2. #2733

    Tracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    She states she weighs 170#, so you know she must be pushing 2 bills. Not for me!
    I have seen her and she is not close to 200#. While I am not prescient enough to guess a lady's weight within a few pounds, I am confident that she is closer to 170 than 200.

  3. #2732

    Harlot Q&A.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    After a few false starts, I finally hooked up with Katie. She's definitely got the body type I like. Cute face too.

    Here's my rundown, I learned the lesson that I need to be more specific in the questions I ask, or make sure I get a little more specific answers at least. I asked, "How much for an hour of your time?" The answer I got was, "I get $150 for FS. " My follow up should have been, "that will cover an hour of your time, right?

    As it was, I'm a quick finisher, so we were done in 20 minutes, and there was no MSOG.
    Like you, I'm a 2-pump chump, so I usually only do half hr visits. Plus, I have done hr visits in the past and once my first nut is blown, I usually quickly get bored with the chick and just want out. Add to that the place is usually not that nice, whether in a notel or house. I've been in this hobby long enough to know most of these chicks are not good at housekeeping. There are only a few chicks I have seen long term that I would stay an hr with and do MSOG. Granted for the fiscally motivated monger, an hr with MSOG is usually more financially attractive. $100 for a hhr or $150 for an hr with MSOG, of course an hr sounds better.

    The questions I ask are; where are you hosting, what is the hhr rate, Greek available, do you have covers, how soon can you be ready. I usually ask one per text because when I ask 2 or more at a time, they only answer the first question. If for some reason they piss me off and I decide to fuck with them, I ask about bareback, facials, ATM, tea bagging, etc.

    One other thing; when they tell me they have covers, but then ask me to stop and get covers while I'm on my way there, I usually turn around and GTFO. I don't like changes in the middle of the game. Sounds stupid and it may be.

  4. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb1982  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Mia on wickham forest and dear god was ot the worst dream I've ever had. Her ad is a complete lie and her pictures are all misleading. The house is a wreck and she literally is just trying to rush everything. Probably needing her next fix or what not. If you feel like giving her a shot don't! Save your money and just watch a video on the internet. You'll be better off and actually finish.
    Something like this should be stickied, because you can't do a search with three letters. Sucks you went through this, I believe there is a report on this but she was in the transition of changing her STG name. Ella I think was the names she used at the beginning.

  5. #2730

    Finally scratched that Katie itch

    After a few false starts, I finally hooked up with Katie. She's definitely got the body type I like. Cute face too.

    Here's my rundown, I learned the lesson that I need to be more specific in the questions I ask, or make sure I get a little more specific answers at least. I asked, "How much for an hour of your time?" The answer I got was, "I get $150 for FS. " My follow up should have been, "that will cover an hour of your time, right?

    As it was, I'm a quick finisher, so we were done in 20 minutes, and there was no MSOG. She's worth the coin at that price for an hour, but I ended up paying $7. 50 per minute plus a 40 mile round trip. Felt like the old 1-900 phone days.

    I'd definitely go back, but we'll have to get a lot more detail hammered out prior to exchange of fun for funds.

    Anyway, cute and personable. Amazing body, but priced out of my range unless future negotiations are successful.

  6. #2729

    Mechanical Mia

    Just had a dream with Mia on wickham forest and dear god was ot the worst dream I've ever had. Her ad is a complete lie and her pictures are all misleading. The house is a wreck and she literally is just trying to rush everything. Probably needing her next fix or what not. If you feel like giving her a shot don't! Save your money and just watch a video on the internet. You'll be better off and actually finish.

  7. #2728

    Tracy

    She states she weighs 170#, so you know she must be pushing 2 bills. Not for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaRizzo  [View Original Post]

  8. #2727

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/483917029186 ok Ericson or Bonerific?? This chicks been here awhile with no reviews. I searched Chase with no luck. Anyone have any input?
    I sent her text twice to try and set something up incall the first and outcall the second both times she stopped responding after about 3-4 messages. Two nights ago she hits me up at 2 am to tell me she can come to my place. Told her I only had. 9 for a short visit never heard back. Asked her what she needed to make it happen and silence. She may be hot but she is a lot of drama and hassle.

  9. #2726

    Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFireZ  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for about 3 weeks ago. Didn't have a lot of time and didn't have time to go to Melb since I'm in Tville so I got hold of her for a QV she still has that nice stripper bod for sure decent head game for. 6. Until I can find someone in my area she is a good stand by.
    Last I checked Sarah is in Titusville. I don't think she was ever in Melbourne, she was in Merritt Isl many many months ago. If your in Titusville. My god man, she's right there in your backyard. I know she is dependable and can fit you in at a moments notice.

  10. #2725

    Saw her about 3 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/934287805750

    I know I read something about this one on this forum, from a senior member, but can't seem to find the report. Been trying to text her all week and keep getting this auto reply:

    "Hi and thank you for txting. If I'm not able to answer right away, please leave a message and as soon as I can I will return one. Thanks 👄.

    Anyone have any recent contact with her?
    I saw her for about 3 weeks ago. Didn't have a lot of time and didn't have time to go to Melb since I'm in Tville so I got hold of her for a QV she still has that nice stripper bod for sure decent head game for. 6. Until I can find someone in my area she is a good stand by.

  11. #2724

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaRizzo  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed. She is a greedy head sucker that eats.

  12. #2723

    Anyone seen this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...v/434708842765

    Was wondering if anyone seen her yet or know anything of menu and coinage?

  13. #2722

  14. #2721

    Jess details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jess today and I can say she was very attractive and easy to connect with. I enjoyed my time with her we had a slow sensual BJ that turned me on. We moved to rcg and I got to watch that ass bounce and bounce. I almost didn't make it passed that stage and after a bit of her working that ass we moved to doggy and I put in some work. She was enjoyed it such much she got a O from it. I decided it was time to finish so I switched to mish and out her legs on my shoulders and long dicked her until I finished. I will say she will be a repeat for me and I know things will only get better the more we see each other.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1641&cityid=86
    She looks like a hottie in her pics. What was the damage and did you CIP or was it CFS?

  15. #2720

    No reviews mean

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/483917029186 ok Ericson or Bonerific?? This chicks been here awhile with no reviews. I searched Chase with no luck. Anyone have any input?
    It Mean she's probably good and no one wants to share the intel. I got a stable of girls coming to me lately. So I'm kinda bored with the incall stuff. On another note almost saw a new girl the other night. Freaking pictures looked to good to be true. A freaking sexy 18 yr girl with a tiny little body. Anyways a underground monger and I put our heads together and was able to get her contact. He saw her before me and had a crazy tale to tell. Jesus, him and I thought we hit pay dirt with her. Back to the scrap heap known as STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape