Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,071 to 26,085 of 28208
-
09-21-18 21:52 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 154Monica
Not bad looking, I just found some vids on her.
Originally Posted by WrgaMale
[View Original Post]
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/254485/MsMonicaLovely/
-
09-21-18 21:38 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 2419Royal?
I saw an ad for "Royal" and since there were no reviews, I contacted her for a weekend date and she accepted. I guess I will TOFTT.
Unless someone comes up with a reason for me to cancel. Bill Ho.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...6775/1/1682120
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26934672/9417256775
-
09-21-18 20:14 #2136Regular Member

Posts: 9Great Time With Curvy Monica (4566).
Hello everyone! I am new to the scene here in Tampa and wanted to TOFTT in order to contribute to the thread. Did not see any reviews on Monica, so I got lucky and hit a home run with this one!
She claims she is very new to the business and I tend to want to believe her. FIV was so tight I was only able to fit one in. DATY was on the menu and was great and fresh. Great large DDD fun bags to play with. She has a nice ass, but I decided to take her on Mish to watch the melons bounce. I would definitely repeat! She is a curvy girl, and the pictures are accurate. Very proportional curvy girl, not a BBW in my opinion. Maybe slightly bigger than Sandra?
Stayed at a nice new hotel near Falkenburg and Causeway in Brandon. So it was refreshing to get away from Adamo in Brandon.
QV 60. Hope to build some credibility here! Thanks Fellas and stay safe!
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw.../26956323/4566
-
09-21-18 19:05 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1765Suite 102
A couple of the girls from Suite 102 got new silver bracelets a month ago and as they say in Looney Tunes, "That's All Folks!
Originally Posted by JarOfRoses
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 15:37 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 120Who has seen Brook?
Has anyone seen brook lately. She was my ATF a long time ago. Thinking about reconnecting, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately. PM me with details. Thanks.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-4456/1/944939
-
09-21-18 12:56 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 30That sucks. Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by JarOfRoses
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 12:45 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 245Re: 102
I heard from a reliable source that po-po shut them down upon move to Brandon.
Originally Posted by Buckaro
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 10:22 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 30102 gone
Anyone know what happened?
https://twitter.com/the102suite?lang=en
-
09-21-18 10:14 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 621Hey new guy
No one has any idea who you are talking about if you don't hit "reply with quote". If you hit add report it's like starting a new discussion.
Originally Posted by BlueInc
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 02:18 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 111Apple bottom
Yes, was GFE, no rush, and pics are real.
Originally Posted by DaddyO969
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 23:25 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 9580 hhr is what I do usually, FS is covered but she does a decent BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 22:31 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 36Quick BBBJ and on the cover for the rest. I guess it's YMMV.
Originally Posted by Zync1
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 22:28 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 36Was happy with my hhr for 150. She Asked for donation up front and it's either hhr or hr. She doesn't allow to pay for hhr and go from there. I was not rush but it was not GFE either. For me it was worth it just for the body and that ass. I wouldn't repeat though. Just because I like to experience new flavors unless she's truly GFE and looks good.
Originally Posted by Zync1
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 20:48 #2125Banned Member

Posts: 37Damage? $.
-
09-20-18 20:13 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 72102 Suite Twitter finally gone. Lucy??
Has anyone found a way to contact Lucy?
I knew it would be a matter of time before the Twitter account died.










Reply With Quote




