Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    M

    CaliKgirls is her Hx handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by FA20D  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?

  2. #1924

    Yes, I too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FA20D  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?
    Would like to try and get in touch with M.

  3. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by FA20D  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ROK-Girls/

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/CaliKgirls/

  4. #1922
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    Vegas.

    Wondering if any of you guys recognize any of this girls.

    http://littletokyolv.net/g5/

    Vegas is dry I haven't had BBFS with a pretty goo probably in 5 years.

  5. #1921

    Booker M

    Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?

  6. #1920

    An ATF Tonight

    The rarely available Pepsi at The Palace is offering her wild BB services tonight and I'll be there. Just ordered this t-shirt. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6315.jpg‎  

  7. #1919
    I've heard she's back with Booker J as independent so no pics in J site.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I always dream of yura. She had the slimiest pussy I've ever had. It was so hot and messy. If she didn't have other dicks inside her already, I woulda drank it up.

  8. #1918
    Look like Asako with Booker J? Maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if BA Kylie has ever been down here?

    I thought I saw her pics here somewhere.

  9. #1917

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbowobbo  [View Original Post]
    Is that once you realize how great and convenient it is to get bb service that it's hard to go back to other girls. I really prefer white girls but the ones that would offer it are so high priced or so cheap and trashy that it is a let down.

    That's my rant for today. Monger on.
    Honestly, any time I see a non k girl provider, I leave kicking myself that I didn't just see a k girl provider.

  10. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolyahis  [View Original Post]
    Could someone help me with a comparison between Yoona and Mistress X? I've seen Mistress X and read around the board that Yoona is similar MILF type.

    I'm trying to get an idea of how she compares to Mistress X in terms of look (face, body, thickness?
    I'd say X is a bit thicker (or shorter which makes her seem so). Darker skin. As far as face, I'd perhaps give Yoona a very slight edge. Both are sexy. X had such a wet and meaty kitty but if I could only do one I'd choose Yoona. There's my two cents.

  11. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbowobbo  [View Original Post]
    Is that once you realize how great and convenient it is to get bb service that it's hard to go back to other girls. I really prefer white girls but the ones that would offer it are so high priced or so cheap and trashy that it is a let down.

    That's my rant for today. Monger on.
    It's hard to go back for me because Kgirls are so fucking great!

  12. #1914
    Anyone know if BA Kylie has ever been down here?

    I thought I saw her pics here somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selena-1.jpg‎   Selena-2.jpg‎   Selena-3.jpg‎   Selena-4.jpg‎  

  13. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Who is the well known bareback girl just came back to LA? Yura?
    I always dream of yura. She had the slimiest pussy I've ever had. It was so hot and messy. If she didn't have other dicks inside her already, I woulda drank it up.

  14. #1912

    Yoona

    Could someone help me with a comparison between Yoona and Mistress X? I've seen Mistress X and read around the board that Yoona is similar MILF type.

    I'm trying to get an idea of how she compares to Mistress X in terms of look (face, body, thickness?

  15. #1911
    Bay area Tyra looks not. Someone go up there and tell her to come to LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape