Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 26414
-
09-21-18 06:53 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal / Haley
She came over Thursday afternoon. For me, a lot to like about this girl. First off I love tall slender blondes that love receiving a bunch or oral and she certainly fits that description. She gets dropped off and picked up by her girlfriend so that saves me a couple of hours of drive time. She is in no rush at all. Nice personality and easy to talk to. GFE, DFK, 69, BBBJCIM / spit, BLS I had my chuckle for the day when trying FIV and she said no because fingers are dirty. LOL Thank god my penis was clean enough for her to suck it. Anyhow, the blow job is phenomenal.
So we shot a few games of pool and I kept on losing because I put the 8 ball in the wrong pocket. Afterwards, we headed over to the Pizza Ranch that opened up last week. Plenty of food on the buffet and will probably repeat, Overall I avery enjoyable day. The only negative thing about the day was that Brittany / Angela / Devil had acess to a car and was supposed to come over Thursday night but went to Poto instead Oh well.
Pics in her post are Crystal. The one on the left is current. The one on the right is not.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/917790813765
-
09-21-18 06:53 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amber
Yeah, tried to set something up with her Labor Day weekend 2017. Told me she was near Mayfair, so I figured one of the hotels in the area. Once near Mayfair she directed me to a quiet residential area near 100th St and Grantosa. Drove up there and she went silent. Drove around the area for a while and 30 minutes later she messaged saying sorry she had decided to jump in the shower. She directed me to an even quieter side street and told me to park by the alley because I'd have to walk in through the alley and be fast but quiet because she didn't want the "upstairs people" to see me. Every house was a single family bungalow so if she was worried about upstairs people she was living in the basement. My spidey senses were tingling but I was an hour and half into it and thinking with the little head. I parked where she instructed and waited for the exact address. It was late morning on a Sat and there were a million people around cutting lawns, pushing baby strollers, jogging, biking and it felt like everyone was just staring at the fat old guy just sitting in his car. Another 15 minutes went by and I texted her I was leaving. She told me I could come now but I was totally freaked out by now and told her she needed to walk down and meet me. She refused. Told her again I was leaving. Started driving away and she agreed to step outside to meet me. Turned around and drove back by. The woman standing outside was 30-40 lbs heavier than these pics and shorter than the pics would make her appear. I just kept driving and she spent the next 2 hours flaming me by text about what an asshole I was for not understanding she was showering and doing her makeup for me, how she had turned down other dates because of me and pleading with me to come back because she needed money to buy formula for her baby. All in all over 2 hours of my day wasted. I reported on it at the time if you care to scroll back that far.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-21-18 05:46 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 254Amber
Anyone seen this chick?
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...b/751095415483
Some basic sniffing around revealed she goes by Amber and apparently operates out of (or operated out of) Milwaukee. Thought I'd look into it. She's pretty cute, nice tats.
-
09-20-18 21:15 #2561Regular Member

Posts: 9Ms jada
Tried reaching out to Ms Jada. Quick responses and was honest with those responses. I didn't say the correct things and she declined me. Suppose I will have to go a different route tonight. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks. Been out of the game for a year and I wasn't a big player then anyhow.
-
09-20-18 17:58 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 120SA Maria
I admit good time but family situation creeped me out.
Originally Posted by Wazoo53
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 17:57 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 380What are you guys thinking
Got a call from Kayla this afternoon. Cant finish this. Phone is FBAR.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 13:49 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 812Here's a bunch of pics. She just posted on STG.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/598329838755
-
09-20-18 11:58 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 380Kayla
Kayla visited me last night. She took a shower and shared a BLT dinner with me. We visited and played. Nice time for sure. I had almost forgotten how sexy of a little spinner she was.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 11:51 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal / Haley
Well I have posted 3 reviews on her and posted 8 pics that I took. I think I mentioned her face has a few miles on it but the body and service more than make up for it. And here is a pic I took of her a week or so ago.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 09:50 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 774Here's your link LOL
https://www.wisn.com/article/video-s...-cell/23310127
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 01:02 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 31Becky.
Link of pic please.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 22:17 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla
Blonde spinner Kayla just texted me to see if I was available. I cannot partake unfortunately, but told her I'd put the word out she's available.
HS.
-
09-19-18 22:13 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 1820Ten years ago I imagine she did.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-19-18 21:49 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 1484Looks
Does she really look that good like the pics?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 21:47 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 174Kendall
Saw her, what can I say, but, Kendall! Kendall! Kendall!












Reply With Quote




