Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,631 to 36,645 of 41319
-
09-19-18 12:18 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 522Interesting. I mean this was definitely her in this pic; unique small tat on chest. Excellent body; not remotely fat. Top five. And somewhat a clean freak. Clean on arrival and showering afterwards. I'm picky and she was top shelf. Only neg would be slightly too business like. Everything covered which is a plus. Scratch my head at other reports but much can change in a very short time.
Originally Posted by Maxswell
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 08:56 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 919Names
Yeah, I have 5 Nikkis in my phone.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 08:54 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 919She might have
Clicked the wrong box. She's well-known around here. And yes, the reviews are mixed.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 08:40 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 33Brandy
I tried to contact her a couple of weeks ago and no response- too bad she was really fun. I'd like to know as well if anyone knows what's up?
Originally Posted by EmbedWiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 23:38 #4685Banned Member

Posts: 97She was a pretty good fuck, however, don't believe anything she says or trust any of her shenanigans. Don't display your phone or any valuables. She stole my phone, and she used to have a large collection of other smart phones with her. I drove her to one particular place, only to find out later, that she robbed it. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 23:26 #4684Banned Member

Posts: 97Probably a typo I saw her 3 times.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 23:25 #4683Banned Member

Posts: 97Leann
Had her over at my place 3 times, and I got burned each time. Its been awhile since the last time but I'm pretty sure she only does outcalls. Not sure why I gave her a second and third chance, but it may have been out of convenience or nobody else was available. Something like that. Okay, now to why she was horrible and why you should avoid. Hef pics are very decieving. She is much more heavier in person, pushing 200 pounds. She smelled bad each time. I mean from her pussy and just body odor in general. She looked like a SW with black dirty feet and no shower for days. Terrible service. She promised to complete the service over the phone each time, but she got up and left after 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
After all 3 visits. That goes for both CBJ and FS. She didn't talk or smile or anything. Was with some kinda d girl the last time. Was just a complete nightmare. A real blow to my self esteem that I fell for the pictures, and promises when I knew better after the first visit.
-
09-18-18 23:01 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 522Saw her a couple years back. "Leann the goddess" she'd advertise. Older ads had her cooking a meal for you LOL. I liked the look and is still one of the very rare repeats for me. She was on the business-like side but perhaps visually hit my buttons as no other. YMMV and a lot can go south in two years.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
Edit: ricojax has a different view.
#36850
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7357-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3596784&viewfull=1#post3596784
-
09-18-18 17:54 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 118I like her look too but one thing stands out in the ad. She only interested in woman.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 17:04 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 107Leanna Blak
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...3/490282608044
I went back through the backpage ads and wasnt able to verify the reports due to dead links. Seems to be good and bad if it is the same girl. Looked under leanna and leann. Even tried "infinity" search but came up empty. I like her look. Anyone have feedback? Thanks.
-
09-18-18 13:17 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 188MILF in St. Nicholas / Atlantic area
Back again guys. I saw this one: http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...1/304418895496.
Good communication via txt UNTIL I arrived at the apartment complex. Then she went dark. I was pretty sure I was being catfished. Anyway, I decided to grab lunch and oddly enough 20 min later she txt back. She directed me to a ehhhh. OK'ish apartment. Damage was 100 hh and 160 hr. She had no condoms and offered to ride to the store w / me. Instead I talked her into rimming and CIM no swallow. Overall, it was very rushed and there was someone in the back who she claims was her girlfriend but based on her constant "checking in" I suspect perhaps a boyfriend but no real evidence. I never felt unsafe. The pics are real and she's actually pretty hot. Please msg me directly if any of you mongers fuck her. I'm debating on a return trip.
- DonJon.
-
09-18-18 10:22 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 36Brandy
Does anyone know what happened to her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/216988223258
I had the pleasure of dreaming about her about two weeks ago. Great experience. Her last post was on 9/11, then nothing else. Is she still around? Thanks!
-
09-17-18 22:24 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 4053 young ladies. Being generous with the term young
#1 is Rachel, solid provider, great BJ and if I remember correctly it is covered only. Greek is available for an uncharge. Super nice lady with a great rack, you can't go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
#2 Never met her, but communicated via text and always had good vibes about her.
#3 Never met her and have read nothing but poor reviews on her, I would avoid.
-
09-17-18 19:28 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 693Niki
It used to be easier to narrow down names when it was just backpage.
Can you add a link or pic or something?
We talking about the single mom 20 year old OP Niki that used to very rarely post?
Originally Posted by Chrism7088
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 17:58 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 168Seeking Diamond?
Just had another amazing session with Diamond. I can't even explain her oral skills. Wet suction like nothing I've ever had, and really never even seen. Best part is, she's safe, sane, no drugs, no management lurking, decent incall at baymeadows and 95 area. If you've been trying to reach her, tonights is the night!
Be good to her, she's a cool chick and won't let you down. Normal donations apply, no rush. I don't know where her digits are posted right now, but ill be happy to provide! Be safe brothers!








Reply With Quote






