Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2547

    Waukesaha Kim

    This is for the 20's skinny dyed blond with the C cups that advertised for mature white guys in Waukesha, slavic on STG.

    Ads are removed right now, so she's probably out of the game, but if you're in her rotation I'll leave the review anyways.

    Dreamt of a Friday threesome with her and my wife couple weeks back, she was hooker prompt (about an hour late). Being that we were going at it most of the day, and I was holding out, it ended up being a QV with DATY, BBBJ to FS. She was very accomodating, has a car, does outcalls, and either her "innocent game" was strong or I got weak, but she was going to be my UTR ATF. We had an hour booked but being that late it threw off the mood. She's into light bondage, and likes women, took direction very well. Seemed to be the "getting paid to be a ****" variety. I think she couldn't handle going full time IMO, and didn't seem to have the edge that most of the pros have.

    I honestly think we hit the hooker jackpot before she shut it down. So if she's still in your rotation, tell her we miss her: LOL:

    I won't provide contact details because she's taken down her listings since I've given other seniors digits. I don't think I've ever seen someone take down their ads before, so I wasn't even going to post the review but it's been pretty difficult to find providers that are competent enough to be able to line up with our schedule, not have GPS, etc etc and if she starts posting again definitely get in on that.

    Tried to repeat. Reminded me of a sane version of Emily. Then again, that's what made Emily great.

  2. #2546

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Finally heard from her today. She said she had major phone problems. Lost all her contacts.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-bl...19104-12725732
    Definitely post a review of her when done. It's rare to find middle eastern women on here.

  3. #2545

    Waukesha Becky

    If anyone was trying to get ahold of her on Friday and she wasn't responding, you may want to check the link I put in News reports.

  4. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Finally heard from her today. She said she had major phone problems. Lost all her contacts.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-bl...19104-12725732
    Novel email address.

  5. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her one time. She does go all out to satisfy you. Just not my cup of tea, looks and body. I need to be attracted to them for best results.
    Yes exactly how I feel you explained it much better.

  6. #2542

    You are not the only one

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm the only one that didn't love the experience with her. I haven't repeated and that was a while ago. She's just not attractive to me at all.
    I have seen her one time. She does go all out to satisfy you. Just not my cup of tea, looks and body. I need to be attracted to them for best results.

  7. #2541

    SA Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    His truck in front of her place when I arrived. I told her I almost left because I that he might be LE and she said it was her daughters BF. Makes you wonder if BF is also getting a piece of mother when daughters away?
    Last time I was there the house next to Maria on the other side of the chain link fence there were 8 people grilling out. Yes I counted them from my car deciding whether to leave or stay. The wrong head won. Maria told me about it before I left telling me that is her aunts house and they are cool with it. Since I had seen her before she had the door unlocked and told me to come in. On the perp walk in they all STOPPED talking and stared at me. The perp walk out was worse. That freaked me out. Have not been back. She is a very good time though.

  8. #2540

    Was Ariel

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/772341092000

    I thought I reconized the tits and I was right. Texted back and forth (she's very bad at quick responses) set up a time to visit. Came by her place, safe area. Cluttered but clean. Couch in the lr. Not he best but ok. I had seen her before so no awkwardness. She's decent lookingok bod some baby damage nothing that's a deal breaker for me. Dfk, bbbjwbls, had to tell her to slow down. Daty. Went in mish with dfk and playing sucking on her titties. Pulled out and made a deposit on her belly and tits. Cleaned up and small chat out the door.

    Crow finaly got his meal! Out.

  9. #2539

    Crystal / Haley.

    Finally heard from her today. She said she had major phone problems. Lost all her contacts.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-bl...19104-12725732

  10. #2538

    There was a guy cleaning out

    His truck in front of her place when I arrived. I told her I almost left because I that he might be LE and she said it was her daughters BF. Makes you wonder if BF is also getting a piece of mother when daughters away?

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    All true Dave. It was a great BBBJ. But when I was there it was a first floor bedroom and her two teenage kids were just outside the room and I had to do the perp walk to pass them on my way out. Kind of freaked me out so I never went back. I should reconsider?

  11. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    I think I have a problem haha I've been seeing kendall everyday now and it is always fun and fresh. These other skanks need to learn from a actual professional. A actual woman. Cough cough hint hint ya know who. I talked to katt today. Sounds fun in a junkie kinda way. So we will see where that goes. Have another date with kendall planned Friday.
    I think I'm the only one that didn't love the experience with her. I haven't repeated and that was a while ago. She's just not attractive to me at all.

  12. #2536

    Waukesha becky

    Saw her last week at parents house they are in Vegas. Nice older home well kept. Neighbors home on either side slightly uncomfortable. Had to put 2 yr old in another room. Super skinny no teeth unattractive. Very wallet friendly and does anything you want bb. Won't repeat.

  13. #2535

    Kendall

    I think I have a problem haha I've been seeing kendall everyday now and it is always fun and fresh. These other skanks need to learn from a actual professional. A actual woman. Cough cough hint hint ya know who. I talked to katt today. Sounds fun in a junkie kinda way. So we will see where that goes. Have another date with kendall planned Friday.

  14. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    All true Dave. It was a great BBBJ. But when I was there it was a first floor bedroom and her two teenage kids were just outside the room and I had to do the perp walk to pass them on my way out. Kind of freaked me out so I never went back. I should reconsider?
    Everyone in the family is ok with it. One of the daughters is also on SA. Business is transacted in Maria's upstairs bedroom now.

  15. #2533

    SA Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Finally met her the other day during an afternoon hhr appointment. Incall was a house around the SW walking zones. She uses an upstairs room for her business. Very petite and younger looking than her pics she sent me. Her actually age is 37. Start out with a nice make out session with soft kisses followed by some FIV by me. She has some nice big tits with dark nipples which I love. (I'm a nipple man so the darker and more erect they are the more of a turn on it is for me) She gives me a slow soft BBBJ which was a little too slow and soft if you know what I mean. (I like dirty talk and tough) Went to mish followed by a doggy finish. She keeps her kitty natural which made me pound her even harder. Brought out the animal in me. LOL Overall a nice lady. I might repeat. I enjoy the hunt so I hardly ever repeat unless it's budget friendly.

    DD.
    All true Dave. It was a great BBBJ. But when I was there it was a first floor bedroom and her two teenage kids were just outside the room and I had to do the perp walk to pass them on my way out. Kind of freaked me out so I never went back. I should reconsider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape