Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 980 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #521

    Jenny

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...26893874/Jenny

    Any one seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A49D5E8F-8E33-46C3-AA2F-E222E3C3EE1D.jpeg‎  

  2. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I enjoyed eating a black pussy. I just can not find what I like in my general area.

    Who I am looking for is a small, cute, young black girl. I am not looking for DDs or other implants and I am not looking for a 50" butt.

    My ideal would be a 20 something, as black as the come, 5'2" to 5'6" 130 to 150# (a Spinner).

    BBBJ and DATY are a must. I am looking for someone in South to Central St Pete, East Tampa or the Brandon / Riverview area.

    Can anybody help me out? Thanks a bunch. Bill Ho.
    Bill.

    I posted some info for you on th st. Pete board pm me if you have any questions. Tomorrow I will not respond in a meeting all day Wednesday I can / will respond to pms then. Good luck 1 of the 3 should fulfill your desire.

  3. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    We've set up meets before and it only pans out about half the time. Always some excuse, but her rimming skills keep bringing me back!
    Don't report this!! Some people think it's fake news.

  4. #518
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  5. #517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Tracey

    I'm still wobbly after my last visit. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    We've set up meets before and it only pans out about half the time. Always some excuse, but her rimming skills keep bringing me back!
    .

  6. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnTheLife  [View Original Post]
    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.
    Thanks for the update. I have seen her in the past and she was good so I was thinking about checking her out again. Thanks for saving my time because I would have done an about face and marched my butt right out of there with her looking like what you described.

  7. #515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    I need black Pussy

    It has been a long time since I enjoyed eating a black pussy. I just can not find what I like in my general area.

    Who I am looking for is a small, cute, young black girl. I am not looking for DDs or other implants and I am not looking for a 50" butt.

    My ideal would be a 20 something, as black as the come, 5'2" to 5'6" 130 to 150# (a Spinner).

    BBBJ and DATY are a must. I am looking for someone in South to Central St Pete, East Tampa or the Brandon / Riverview area.

    Can anybody help me out? Thanks a bunch. Bill Ho.

  8. #514

    AppleBottom

    Anyone seen her? https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...52/applebottom.

    727-XXX-5300.

    Has anyone see her. Name sounds familiar, she looks familiar but in my searches I came up with nuthin.

  9. #513

    Tracey BUSY

    We've set up meets before and it only pans out about half the time. Always some excuse, but her rimming skills keep bringing me back!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    He probably couldn't get a hold of her as she does not meet a lot of new guys just deals with refs mostly. That said if you can get a time she is definitely worth a visit!

  10. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnTheLife  [View Original Post]
    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.
    Wow how dissapointing. Might as well write her off but was looking forward to meeting again.

  11. #511

    Very hot.

    Thanks for the number. She is a keeper. No rush and true GFE. Just wish I had the money to see her more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonStrong  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for my lunch break. She was at a hotel in clearwater. She is more beautiful than her pics show. Amazing body and has skills. Was able to enjoy the full hour with her for 2 mario coins. I can't wait to get back. She said she has a friend for duo which sounded tempting. Drive to street 727 and look for building 304 and room 1 0 8 4.

    backpage.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /26746786/ nadia.

  12. #510

    Bentley Rough Looking.

    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?

  13. #509

    Anyone with info

    Mouth of the south sounds familiar, but the pics associated do not ring a bell, this one tick a lot of boxes for me, curious if any of you has info, thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /7276001211/26553854/26553854.

  14. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?
    I have no idea, never ask or explored anything else. She had mixed reviews at the time though but that was at least a year or so back.

  15. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Bently. Saw her a few times back and got the most memorable BBJCIM in my life.

    She was gone up north for quite some time bu recently showed back up. Kinda unresponsive so far but still want to see her again soon.
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape