Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #499

    EEC Help.

    Hey,

    I'm verified with eec but I don't use them as often as other agencies. I've book a few times this summer but when I use the telegram messenger I've used to communicate with them it seems like the account isn't active. Did they get a new handle or number? I'm just to to book with them again. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #498

    Alena MCE.

    Just wondering how is Alena? Wondering how her face is compared to Summer. Interested in checking her out.

  3. #497

    Chloe Ecc

    Just saw chloe because I had to see her basedon the reviews. I was running late due to parking, so I was a little nervous because some of the reviews mentioned she's nuts. She is supper nice and accomodating. Mentioned she didn't lose her virginity til after graduating, which is mind blowing to me considering her skills. Lots of dfk very playful DT with bbjcimnqns. I blew my load and a minute later as she continues to go she says wait did you bust I was like ya LOL she's like I thought so. She blew me pretty much the whole session tried to fuck her but soon as that condom slides on I lose it. I would highly recommend small petite sweet super easy to get along with. For for three 50 donation absolutely worth it.

  4. #496

    I did two weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.
    She is Russian / Ukraine. Not super tall but I would say about 5"5. Great tight naked body. Great oral technique. Good conversationalist, very Fat and stiff ass. Was easy to talk to. European girls are always good in bed so that was worth the visit. She loved doggy style on the corner of the bed so that was lots of fun. I would see her again anytime. Waiting for Madison and Emilia for this week. . Deep throat girls!!

  5. #495

    Milena

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekVeer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen girls from Angellis or from their city channel? How is Cameron, Milena or anybody else? Any review is appreciated.
    I saw Milena when she was with MCE before the name change. Very attractive and very GFE. Wonderful BBBJCIM and everything on the menu but anal. She has nice natural A cups so if you are into big boobs be aware of that. I can only assume that her services have not changed.

  6. #494

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.
    I saw her on her first day. Very cute with a beautiful body. She was quite willing and everything was on the table but anal (although she did not object to FIA). Very nice BBBJCIM (she did spit but who cares).

    She was very reserved during the session. She did say she was tired (I was one of her first appointments of the day) and she complained of having a slight cold. But I think mainly she was just new and has not figured out the whole escort thing yet. If you are looking for an enthusiastic partner, I would look elsewhere until she gains more experience.

  7. #493

    Lina at MCE

    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.

  8. #492

    Evelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn! Early 20's, tight body, really laid back.
    Hey dude, her face pretty? All natural or enhanced?

  9. #491

    Which girl?

    Hi guys, need help, looking at Holly or Lexi from Escorts Chicago, who you would recommend? Thank you.

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic  [View Original Post]
    You've shown to be pretty blunt with your reviews. Would love to hear your opinions on how those two compare to MCE models?
    Just because I don't hold back in my opinions (just ask admin LOL) I'm no more of an expert on hoofers than the next guy. IMO, the Michelle's girls are comparable in every way to the best MCE girls I've seen. I think with Michelle's it's a little more relaxed and more flexible time-wise because there's no strict timer on the hour due to another MCE girl waiting to use the same room or another client waiting in the lobby.

  11. #489

    Girls at Escorts Chicago?

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ladies from a bunch of agencies over the years, but many of them have gone south or become ripoffs. The two I have used in the last six months are Escorts Chicago https://escortschicago.com. Very decent selection but not cheap, in the 4 to 6 range. My go-to for Eastern European hoofers is ECE https://www.ecechicago.com 4 to 5 range where Rayna is the absolute star attraction. If you catch her when she's working, she'll rock your world like no other. There's Michelle's http://michellesescorts.com. I checked and they're still around after years and years. Their rotating gals used to consistently get 9 and 10-star reviews on TER, worth checking them out, in the 3. 5 to 4 range.
    Have you seen Holly or Lexi from Escort Chicago agency? Any girls you would recommend? Thanks!

  12. #488

    Carly

    I saw Carly yesterday from MCE in Chicago. I receive the room number and I knock on the door and she is dress in a little outfit of a babycow. She is a trip. She said, Hi Daddy and I am thinking wow. She is great and funny personality. She starts making out with me for 10 minutes. I show I. D and jump in the shower. She starts sucking my dick using no hands with great eye contact, oh daddy I like sucking your dick. Damn. Then I went down on her and she had a couple o's. She does not fake anything. We did 69 and after 10 minutes she had another o. She put the cover on and I did every position I could think of. She was riding me and I was about to unload and she shallow every drop. She is different then alot of women I seen. She is wild, kinky and very outgoing. Go she her and you will have fun.

  13. #487

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvb  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing Cindy. Any feed back. Does she do BBBJ, cim, Greek, etc. Just so I know what to expect.
    I've seen Cindy a while back (last year when she was here) and she has quite the body! She is definitely a pro. At first it was CBJ, but to start second round I asked for BBBJ, and she asked that I shower first, so I did, and I was rewarded. Don't expect DFK with her and she specifically asked that I do not CIM, so I respected her wishes. I don't know about greek. She's hot, great body, although performance was slightly rushed. I would repeat just because I had a strong attraction to her and she was nice, very down to earth.

  14. #486

    Angellis

    Anybody seen girls from Angellis or from their city channel? How is Cameron, Milena or anybody else? Any review is appreciated.

  15. #485

    Allison and Klaudia MCE

    Can anyone provide feedback on these 2? They are not scheduled often and I was thinking of seeing one of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape