Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 979 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 14677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #517
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  2. #516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Tracey

    I'm still wobbly after my last visit. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    We've set up meets before and it only pans out about half the time. Always some excuse, but her rimming skills keep bringing me back!
    .

  3. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnTheLife  [View Original Post]
    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.
    Thanks for the update. I have seen her in the past and she was good so I was thinking about checking her out again. Thanks for saving my time because I would have done an about face and marched my butt right out of there with her looking like what you described.

  4. #514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    I need black Pussy

    It has been a long time since I enjoyed eating a black pussy. I just can not find what I like in my general area.

    Who I am looking for is a small, cute, young black girl. I am not looking for DDs or other implants and I am not looking for a 50" butt.

    My ideal would be a 20 something, as black as the come, 5'2" to 5'6" 130 to 150# (a Spinner).

    BBBJ and DATY are a must. I am looking for someone in South to Central St Pete, East Tampa or the Brandon / Riverview area.

    Can anybody help me out? Thanks a bunch. Bill Ho.

  5. #513

    AppleBottom

    Anyone seen her? https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...52/applebottom.

    727-XXX-5300.

    Has anyone see her. Name sounds familiar, she looks familiar but in my searches I came up with nuthin.

  6. #512

    Tracey BUSY

    We've set up meets before and it only pans out about half the time. Always some excuse, but her rimming skills keep bringing me back!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    He probably couldn't get a hold of her as she does not meet a lot of new guys just deals with refs mostly. That said if you can get a time she is definitely worth a visit!

  7. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnTheLife  [View Original Post]
    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.
    Wow how dissapointing. Might as well write her off but was looking forward to meeting again.

  8. #510

    Very hot.

    Thanks for the number. She is a keeper. No rush and true GFE. Just wish I had the money to see her more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonStrong  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for my lunch break. She was at a hotel in clearwater. She is more beautiful than her pics show. Amazing body and has skills. Was able to enjoy the full hour with her for 2 mario coins. I can't wait to get back. She said she has a friend for duo which sounded tempting. Drive to street 727 and look for building 304 and room 1 0 8 4.

    backpage.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /26746786/ nadia.

  9. #509

    Bentley Rough Looking.

    I had also saw her years back and tried her again the other day. The years have caught up with her and she looked awful. Her skills greatly diminished and she's just looking for drug money. She had multiple sores on her mouth and I wrapped up for a qv BJ and got the heck out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?

  10. #508

    Anyone with info

    Mouth of the south sounds familiar, but the pics associated do not ring a bell, this one tick a lot of boxes for me, curious if any of you has info, thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /7276001211/26553854/26553854.

  11. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?
    I have no idea, never ask or explored anything else. She had mixed reviews at the time though but that was at least a year or so back.

  12. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Bently. Saw her a few times back and got the most memorable BBJCIM in my life.

    She was gone up north for quite some time bu recently showed back up. Kinda unresponsive so far but still want to see her again soon.
    Wasn't a trip to Greece also on Bentley menu?

  13. #505

    Sights

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You have not discovered our own ad site? Bill Ho.

    http://www.usaadultclassifieds.nl/cl...ndent-Escorts/
    Well aware of it, just not a lot of girls are.

  14. #504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    USA has it's own

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Not much going on these days. Been weird since BP gone.

    Most ads to me seem fake or if real most rip offs.

    STG seems totally bullshit to me.

    Might actually have to go to a club and search the old way from my 20's LOL.
    You have not discovered our own ad site? Bill Ho.

    http://www.usaadultclassifieds.nl/cl...ndent-Escorts/

  15. #503

    Escorts

    Not much going on these days. Been weird since BP gone.

    Most ads to me seem fake or if real most rip offs.

    STG seems totally bullshit to me.

    Might actually have to go to a club and search the old way from my 20's LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape