Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1195
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.

  2. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...arlotte-362075

    Was told good things about this woman, decided to check her out last week, Really big mistake. First of all she is out in BFE which was tough to get to from her horrible directions. Finally I just found a school and sat there and waited for her to show up. Then after she shows up instead of 45 she looks 70. She insisted she was 50, no way. Since I was all the way out in BF locust I decided to go through with it against my better judgment. We got to her trailer and then she asked for extra money since I was late, hell she gave me the worst directions ever because she would not give me her address and wanted me to meet her at some store. After I told her no she got a bit of an attitude and then wanted me to wear a cover after she told me she does BBBJ. I again refused and started to leave, then she asked me to stay and then I heard another voice in the trailer. Claimed it was her friend with her bf in a room. Again she didn't tell me she had anyone there, so I felt a little uneasy. But being a rather big dude and always packing I stayed because I had not had been relieved in about a week. So I get her on knees and she takes out little king and she looks at it and immediately gasps and says nope too big. WTF! I told her to open up and she did, she gagged it up a few times and said she would jerk me off but could not handle what I had. I told her specifically before I drove all that way I was larger then avg and she said she never had a problem before. I told her no thank you and packed my shit and grabbed my money and dropped 20 for her waste of my time. She started crying saying she needed the money for her grandkids or whatever. But I just left, called the Harrisburg spinner I see now and again and went over and got done what I needed. Lesson learned, even if you have someone who isn't your type really it is better to go to them and get what you know you can get then drive 45 minutes out of your way and roll the dice. I would never recommend to go to Locust for this old lady.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diane-es...harlotte-62958

    This is a female I used to go see at her Tyvola location at a massage parlor which she gave HJ. Saw her ad on the monkey and went to see what she was about. She was using a "friends" house in the Matthews area. Got there and got my usual decent back massage and on the flip just expected the usual. She asked me if I wanted covered or uncovered? It caught me off guard and I just looked at her. So she went with not covered and she went to town. Her BBBJ skills are very good, almost as the good as the spinner I see, but not quite. But when she said she wanted to see how I fucked, that was it. I tore that stuff up. LOL. If you want more details let me know. But If she does that with everyone she is a keeper.
    What was the demagen for the second girl not in BFE. You can PM me if you'd like.

  3. #1193

    Deanna.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...arlotte-362075

    Was told good things about this woman, decided to check her out last week, Really big mistake. First of all she is out in BFE which was tough to get to from her horrible directions. Finally I just found a school and sat there and waited for her to show up. Then after she shows up instead of 45 she looks 70. She insisted she was 50, no way. Since I was all the way out in BF locust I decided to go through with it against my better judgment. We got to her trailer and then she asked for extra money since I was late, hell she gave me the worst directions ever because she would not give me her address and wanted me to meet her at some store. After I told her no she got a bit of an attitude and then wanted me to wear a cover after she told me she does BBBJ. I again refused and started to leave, then she asked me to stay and then I heard another voice in the trailer. Claimed it was her friend with her bf in a room. Again she didn't tell me she had anyone there, so I felt a little uneasy. But being a rather big dude and always packing I stayed because I had not had been relieved in about a week. So I get her on knees and she takes out little king and she looks at it and immediately gasps and says nope too big. WTF! I told her to open up and she did, she gagged it up a few times and said she would jerk me off but could not handle what I had. I told her specifically before I drove all that way I was larger then avg and she said she never had a problem before. I told her no thank you and packed my shit and grabbed my money and dropped 20 for her waste of my time. She started crying saying she needed the money for her grandkids or whatever. But I just left, called the Harrisburg spinner I see now and again and went over and got done what I needed. Lesson learned, even if you have someone who isn't your type really it is better to go to them and get what you know you can get then drive 45 minutes out of your way and roll the dice. I would never recommend to go to Locust for this old lady.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diane-es...harlotte-62958

    This is a female I used to go see at her Tyvola location at a massage parlor which she gave HJ. Saw her ad on the monkey and went to see what she was about. She was using a "friends" house in the Matthews area. Got there and got my usual decent back massage and on the flip just expected the usual. She asked me if I wanted covered or uncovered? It caught me off guard and I just looked at her. So she went with not covered and she went to town. Her BBBJ skills are very good, almost as the good as the spinner I see, but not quite. But when she said she wanted to see how I fucked, that was it. I tore that stuff up. LOL. If you want more details let me know. But If she does that with everyone she is a keeper.

  4. #1192

    Karla.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.
    She allow DATY?

  5. #1191

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Not TGTBT for me because. "I hate big butts and I cannot lie"!

  6. #1190

    Cherry. Too good to be true?


  7. #1189

    Jade Luv? Has anyone seen her?

    I went to site I hadn't before (the one associated with this site. LOL) and there were only a couple ads but this one did catch my eye. She goes by JadeLuv. We texted a few times and then she later said her period came on. Personally, I think she looks amazing, just my type.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...971&cityid=328
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5258CE0-0174-4A33-B734-1FF19525A68A.jpeg‎   E7D0160D-A072-4125-8497-7EB8D8B52C6F.jpg‎  

  8. #1188

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436
    I don't recommend. High volume. Minimal effort. Pics not very accurate.

  9. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see the white chick but if she bbw I will pass a lot of chicks have been in jail for a while and be bigger than old pix.
    Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.

  10. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1338469?img=0 she don't see my ind just wondering how she is looks great if its real.
    This was my and someone else experience some months ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3625718

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3626452

  11. #1185

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in forever and haven't here in CLT before, but I'm here now.

    Bubbles. Thick ebony near airport; heavier than pics in ad show; I tried the hhr for 120 not very enthusiastic; BBBJ was decent; more services offered for more donation.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119984216900

    Summer. White brunette not far from Graham library; also heavier than pics; I went for the hhr for 120, good BBBJ; more services offered for extra.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/175567305995

    If anyone knows of a great slender ebony full GFE, sure would appreciate a referral.

    Stay safe!
    Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.

  12. #1184

    Review of 2 providers

    I haven't posted in forever and haven't here in CLT before, but I'm here now.

    Bubbles. Thick ebony near airport; heavier than pics in ad show; I tried the hhr for 120 not very enthusiastic; BBBJ was decent; more services offered for more donation.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119984216900

    Summer. White brunette not far from Graham library; also heavier than pics; I went for the hhr for 120, good BBBJ; more services offered for extra.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/175567305995

    If anyone knows of a great slender ebony full GFE, sure would appreciate a referral.

    Stay safe!

  13. #1183

    Redbone chick

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    If you find a good one post her here, always looking for the same.

    PK.
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628

    This redbone near university looks like she had a good review. Might check her out I'll be in town week after next.

  14. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few yrs ago when she first came on the scene they said I was her first date she was with a regular of mine. She was so fine I couldn't believe it and the dream was to good to be true. Thats been a few yrs and a lot of demons and dudes ago. I would think she still good let us no.
    She posts in or out call. But when contacted she said out only, so couldn't make the dream happen.

  15. #1181
    If you find a good one post her here, always looking for the same.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    I had to go back 12 pages and the one review was bad.

    Any one have a short list they could share?

    Lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I'm spoiled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape