Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2033

    Dylan

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...25470205/Dylan

    Anybody seen Dylan lately? Haven't seen her ads since the Dirty D appearance.

  2. #2032

    Surely this is fake?

    Hi,

    I'm new to the hobby in the sense that I've only made a handful of appointments over the years on special occasions. Surely this profile I've found is fake, correct? I know the 'too good to be true' adage is strong, just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy if a couple more seasoned hobbyists can give me their take.

    (If this link isn't kosher that's my bad, it looks like so long as I don't post phone numbers that ads from anywhere are fine).

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/264981

  3. #2031

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrison  [View Original Post]
    H Holly and Crystal tonight for sure tomorrow.

    220 for hhr and 400 for a hour.

    9933238.

    Have good time.
    Well worth it!

  4. #2030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen not Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bill I have looked at an ad for Karen that had the name Nancy on it.
    I have not seen any such ad. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...080&cityid=105

  5. #2029

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTrees  [View Original Post]
    What's going on fella's looking for a recommendation for a double fun party haha Anyone got any solids?
    H Holly and Crystal tonight for sure tomorrow.

    220 for hhr and 400 for a hour.

    9933238.

    Have good time.

  6. #2028

    Holly and Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTrees  [View Original Post]
    What's going on fella's looking for a recommendation for a double fun party haha Anyone got any solids?
    Got a text a little while ago that Holly and Crystal were doing doubles. That's one hell of a combination. I would start there.

  7. #2027

    Doubles?

    What's going on fella's looking for a recommendation for a double fun party haha Anyone got any solids?

  8. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That is not Nancy. Her name is Karen. Well reviewed and very much liked. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60761&cityid=105
    Hey Bill I have looked at an ad for Karen that had the name Nancy on it.

  9. #2025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    not Nancy. Karen.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I visited with Nancy in Valrico. Middle aged spinner. If you are a boob guy she is not for you. Nipples are great. Started with nice back rub. On the flip went directly to BBBJ which she says she really enjoys. Did not experience any DT. She then mounted and rode cowgirl. Switched to lazy doggy and finished. Greek not available. Shower and towel availble. Safe nice location. XXX-900-2732. Left 150 roses.
    That is not Nancy. Her name is Karen. Well reviewed and very much liked. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60761&cityid=105

  10. #2024

    Nancy-Spinner

    Had a dream I visited with Nancy in Valrico. Middle aged spinner. If you are a boob guy she is not for you. Nipples are great. Started with nice back rub. On the flip went directly to BBBJ which she says she really enjoys. Did not experience any DT. She then mounted and rode cowgirl. Switched to lazy doggy and finished. Greek not available. Shower and towel availble. Safe nice location. XXX-900-2732. Left 150 roses.

  11. #2023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Chael. Give it a miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recent or at all? Looks fun.
    You'll regret it, looks great but service is always sub par and no emotion. I have never seen an outstanding report on her, always mediocre to bad.

  12. #2022

  13. #2021

  14. #2020

    I agree. No good

    I agree. Terrible service. Not worth it and was a rush job. Don't waste your time on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roney1123  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her few weeks back, quoted. 8 for qv, 1st she gave me wrong address to different hotel near by and when I arrived there she gave me correct one. Location was near to airport hotel beside I-hop.

    Plus point: Clean room, freshly showered, no signs of candy, young great natural titties, perfect as per my requirement.

    Minus points: Not at all GFE, no BBBJ, obviously no CIM, sucked for 2 minutes and then started switching for FS. I request to do it little longer.

    Too many rules during FS which turned me off, like I don't do this and that in QV, not allowed to finish on her titties said come for an hour and I will please you etc. No kissing and just forcing me to cum. Finally left with hard-on. I will not repeat.

  15. #2019

    Big lip chael

    Anybody seen her recent or at all? Looks fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape