Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 472 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #474
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    What exactly are you curious about?

    She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.

    Its pretty straight forward.

  2. #473

    Cheap guy / Scharzad

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    Never seen her. Have seen nothing but positive reviews.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/?utm_source=...re_escorts.htm

  3. #472

    Schahrzad Morgan

    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,

  4. #471

    Harley Rose

    Any info about her services and appearance? Feel free to PM details. Thanks.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ley-rose-white

  5. #470

    Head doc

    Has anyone had the pleasure to meet this self-proclaimed 'Best Head in the West'?

    https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcrawler.com / post /26925252/.

    Goes by Maddy.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #469

    This Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    She finally agreed to 40. It was going to be a car date session. She gave me an address right off Madison and Johnson across from 711. After I arrived, she said to give her a couple more minutes to get ready. When she called, she was already at the 711. Upon picking her up, I saw two males watching me overly from the apartments. I was being watched. I said who were those two guys watching? She said what guys? The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. I kind of wasn't really feeling her (looks and personality), but decided to go for it anyways. She's ok with going anywhere in the neighborhood street as long as it's not too far. She didn't have a condom, so either we go buy one or look for one in my car.

    I found one in my car and we haven't find a spot yet. Prior to finding the condom, her pimp called and said to come get one from him (I'm not going near him). She was mostly on the phone with him. Now she's getting irritated. She wanted the money first or at least half (last ROB was still fresh on my mind). I want to be in control of my money (once you hand it over that's it). She asked to see it, even shine the light on it. We were just a couple blocks away from the pimp's place. She finally said to drop her off. Thank God it didn't happen, and I didn't lose my 40.

    My instinct just tells me this girl is not right---Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    I had a different experience with her within the last month. It was a car date in an apt complex closer to the bowling alley. It was during the day and she had a condom. We did it without any pimp or phone issues. CBJ cfs qk 60.

  7. #468

    Christina Latina

    Met her at a long term hotel off hotel circle on short notice. She heavy but wears it well and has some nice natural DD's. Left the requested donation the table and we got comfortable. She gave me a massage to kinda break the ice, I was a little nervous. Then she gets the condom for a CBJ. I asked for a BBBJ and she agreed for an extra $40. Then she goes to.

    Work on me!! Best I've had in a long time maybe ever. She puts the cover on for mish where I blow my load. If you don't mind a big girl she's great for the price, and attitude.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2925754

  8. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro001  [View Original Post]
    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192
    East coaster getting ready to visit San Diego in December. Good grief, those pics have been around for over ten years.

  9. #466
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. .....Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    So.

    Many.

    Red Flags.

    I don't even know where to start.

    Since her time is so valuable she needs to get those two losers down to Walmart so they can get jobs which will give her time to goto the gym and work on her fat stomach.

  10. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro001  [View Original Post]
    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192
    Damn shame, pics are hot. Thanks 4 the heads up.

  11. #464

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192

  12. #463

    September 11, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    She finally agreed to 40. It was going to be a car date session. She gave me an address right off Madison and Johnson across from 711. After I arrived, she said to give her a couple more minutes to get ready. When she called, she was already at the 711. Upon picking her up, I saw two males watching me overly from the apartments. I was being watched. I said who were those two guys watching? She said what guys? The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. I kind of wasn't really feeling her (looks and personality), but decided to go for it anyways. She's ok with going anywhere in the neighborhood street as long as it's not too far. She didn't have a condom, so either we go buy one or look for one in my car.

    I found one in my car and we haven't find a spot yet. Prior to finding the condom, her pimp called and said to come get one from him (I'm not going near him). She was mostly on the phone with him. Now she's getting irritated. She wanted the money first or at least half (last ROB was still fresh on my mind). I want to be in control of my money (once you hand it over that's it). She asked to see it, even shine the light on it. We were just a couple blocks away from the pimp's place. She finally said to drop her off. Thank God it didn't happen, and I didn't lose my 40.

    My instinct just tells me this girl is not right---Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 013ac2399320a73df3a0f9fa71aa8fdc_f.jpg‎   22a996c5ddf843a4dc3ca2895606130a_f.jpg‎   621b4eb920f00712cb89032eba71d6ce_f.jpg‎   fd714064cf467c9a62696265304e7852_f.jpg‎   37622abcdbd6317823eee241d6a2daac_f.jpg‎  

    f6cce224ed2788d4fdd298a8bde36b21_f.jpg‎   74614d20cd4060aedf03095495e4aba9_f.jpg‎   fa53fce5f3b11962d12f62786f959dd3_f.jpg‎  

  13. #462
    I've got a girl that posts on LC that wants to do a MMF threesome. Need a partner! Send a PM!

  14. #461
    Has anyone ever visited jackie brown.

    40up.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com.

  15. #460

    Juicy Buns

    I've seen her ads for some time now and was curious if anyone would share their experiences? You can pm me if you prefer.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / post /7606660089/20637533/26803372.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape