Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 930 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3211

    Fake pics and description

    Pics and description are totally fake. She's actually like a 6 foot blonde who isn't exactly bad looking but definitely not the girl in the pics, bubbly and friendly personality though. Seems fairly responsive to texts and easy to set an appointment with. Rate and phone number were probably the only accurate information on the post. BBBJ was A1 though.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/523816752239

    http://archive.is/5OcUd

  2. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing with one more?
    Share please thanks.

  3. #3209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I added to saved folder only issue with your site is there's no info to go by you have to fish for it but its kewl.
    Well you got the current number and ad plus previous ads / cities / numbers used, from there you have to do your own research.

  4. #3208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Message sent...
    I added to saved folder only issue with your site is there's no info to go by you have to fish for it but its kewl.

  5. #3207

    Mind Sharing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Message sent...
    Would you mind sharing with one more?

  6. #3206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Is the website gator?
    No but it pulls ads from that site.

  7. #3205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    TO share the name of the Website? PM is fine as well.
    Message sent...

  8. #3204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Convention season has just kicked off.

    I love flying into LV this time a year because there are always two or three really hot ladies in First Class that are obviously heading to LV for a convention. Any convention. They fly in. Make a boat load and fly back home to Dump Truck Country or wherever they are from.

    C3.
    That makes sense, NASCAR also happening this weekend plus the weather is about to get much cooler.

  9. #3203

    Any info on a couple more

    I really appreciate everyones help so far. I've got a couple feelers out now thanks to you guys. But I found a couple more of interest.

    Ruby.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/lasvega...58260/26535408

    Katelyn
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katelyn-...s-vegas-299265

    Anyone know anything on them?

    Thanks!

  10. #3202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Care

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    TO share the name of the Website? PM is fine as well.

  11. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Texted her before. Won't discuss anything until you meet with her. Waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I've seen her reviewed before as a major upseller.
    Thanks guys!

  12. #3200

    Gator?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    Is the website gator?

  13. #3199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    And the reason is

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    Convention season has just kicked off.

    I love flying into LV this time a year because there are always two or three really hot ladies in First Class that are obviously heading to LV for a convention. Any convention. They fly in. Make a boat load and fly back home to Dump Truck Country or wherever they are from.

    C3.

  14. #3198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Getting hot on Vegas

    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.

  15. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Texted her before. Won't discuss anything until you meet with her. Waste of time.
    Pretty sure I've seen her reviewed before as a major upseller.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape