Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 930 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 13940
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    TO share the name of the Website? PM is fine as well.
    Message sent...

  2. #3214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Convention season has just kicked off.

    I love flying into LV this time a year because there are always two or three really hot ladies in First Class that are obviously heading to LV for a convention. Any convention. They fly in. Make a boat load and fly back home to Dump Truck Country or wherever they are from.

    C3.
    That makes sense, NASCAR also happening this weekend plus the weather is about to get much cooler.

  3. #3213

    Any info on a couple more

    I really appreciate everyones help so far. I've got a couple feelers out now thanks to you guys. But I found a couple more of interest.

    Ruby.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/lasvega...58260/26535408

    Katelyn
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katelyn-...s-vegas-299265

    Anyone know anything on them?

    Thanks!

  4. #3212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Care

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    TO share the name of the Website? PM is fine as well.

  5. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Texted her before. Won't discuss anything until you meet with her. Waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I've seen her reviewed before as a major upseller.
    Thanks guys!

  6. #3210

    Gator?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    Is the website gator?

  7. #3209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    And the reason is

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.
    Convention season has just kicked off.

    I love flying into LV this time a year because there are always two or three really hot ladies in First Class that are obviously heading to LV for a convention. Any convention. They fly in. Make a boat load and fly back home to Dump Truck Country or wherever they are from.

    C3.

  8. #3208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Getting hot on Vegas

    I use a website that pulls the ads from most of the remaining sites so I don't have to endlessly search. I check it daily. For the past few months it's been pretty much the same old same old. Today, however, I checked and their were plenty of new faces. Haven't had time to do any research but things are looking great.

  9. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Texted her before. Won't discuss anything until you meet with her. Waste of time.
    Pretty sure I've seen her reviewed before as a major upseller.

  10. #3206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    B*+#!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Texted her before. Won't discuss anything until you meet with her. Waste of time.

  11. #3205
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    You realize she hasn't posted or been online in a long time?

  12. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeansTalk  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brandy like 2-3 months ago I think, not entirely sure of the timeline but she is legit. Starts off a little weary but warms up after she gets more comfortable. Willing to please, but I don't think she drives so that may be an issue for you.

    Also saw you were looking at Abby. I saw her a little more recently and she was an alright time. Only complaint is we had agreed to multiple pops but she pulled every excuse in the book to make sure she left after the first round.

    Both of them have accurate pics. Abby can be a little spacey, so if I had to choose, I'd go with Brandy. Brandy was also very willing to please and did everything asked. Also Abby is a little taller at like 5'7' I think vs Brandy at like 5'3' if that matters at all to you. GL.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

  13. #3203

    Mature Megan?


  14. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Lets-party!26%23127796%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23127796%3 B-Pool-dinner-or-just-US-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B.

    Paris was pretty understanding and accommodating as far as scheduling goes and staying in contact via text. She had a great energetic and fun attitude. She was friendly and into the encounter but the pornstar style moaning was a bit much for me, but did fit her persona. She was $400 an hour and we went for pretty much damn near the hour with no complaints from her or any attempts to rush me which I appreciated. No upsell and no shenanigans at all. Just reliable good clean safe fun. She had a PSE type attitude but with CBJ.
    Great thanks.

  15. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    She is real, saw her a handful of times but that was a while ago, maybe a year or so. BBJCIM was good, but can't remember the damage or much of anything else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape