LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 979 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this one?

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26820941/
    Bently. Saw her a few times back and got the most memorable BBJCIM in my life.

    She was gone up north for quite some time bu recently showed back up. Kinda unresponsive so far but still want to see her again soon.

  2. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this one?

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26820941/
    I saw here maybe 2 years ago. She was here under the name of Bentley at one time. She went up North for a while and has now returned. I had a good time, but that was at least 2 years ago and things could have changed. I may go visit her to see if things have changed. She had a pretty cute little dancer type body.

  3. #497

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    He probably couldn't get a hold of her as she does not meet a lot of new guys just deals with refs mostly. That said if you can get a time she is definitely worth a visit!
    Yea she's awesome. Have reported on her multiple times and seen her many of times!! She says she so busy she really see's regulars now and rarely see's newbies.

    J.

  4. #496

    1st timer /1st review

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe phish for monger information with a fake website? Think I'll pass.
    Yea I know, right!! Good luck with that bud!!

    J.

  5. #495

    Hey Fellas

    Have any of you guys seen this one?

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26820941/

  6. #494

    Coconut fun

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    She's been very reliable with me. Has never double booked with me. Sounds like you're upset that you had to wait your turn? She's popular for a reason and if she has appointments? Yes, you have to wait! She's a sweetheart!
    Lathering up junior for an absolutely mindblowing BBBJ is her signature move. She's older and no longer a tiny brunette Barbie. Her body is solid for her age which has to be at least mid 50's. She is sweet and has a kind heart. I couldn't help but feeling a bit bad for her as in wishing she could start relaxing into her older years.

  7. #493

    Advertising or?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFeet1970  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon my monger friends. In need of help! Please help this newbie get some info on mystickisses.com. I've called several times in search of dates and so far I got nuttin but goose eggs. Site looks legit, other than shaddy pictures. However, just getting started and I thought this would pop my cherry nice and slow. Can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenflusa  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. First post, and just happens to mention an agency that is unknown. Perhaps a clever way to advertise with a fake post?
    Or maybe phish for monger information with a fake website? Think I'll pass.

  8. #492

    Nadia Very Good

    Saw her for my lunch break. She was at a hotel in clearwater. She is more beautiful than her pics show. Amazing body and has skills. Was able to enjoy the full hour with her for 2 mario coins. I can't wait to get back. She said she has a friend for duo which sounded tempting. Drive to street 727 and look for building 304 and room 1 0 8 4.

    backpage.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /26746786/ nadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Nadia needs some help to pay bills tonight and tomorrow.

    Give her a call or text.

    *(727) 304-1084‬.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nadia.jpg‎  

  9. #491

    Advertising?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFeet1970  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon my monger friends. In need of help! Please help this newbie get some info on mystickisses.com. I've called several times in search of dates and so far I got nuttin but goose eggs. Site looks legit, other than shaddy pictures. However, just getting started and I thought this would pop my cherry nice and slow. Can anyone help?
    Hmmm. First post, and just happens to mention an agency that is unknown. Perhaps a clever way to advertise with a fake post?

  10. #490

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBoss  [View Original Post]
    Tracy used to be my ATF but got too popular for her own good in my opinion, I don't mean hate towards my monger brothers but when I'm in hunting mod and I have to wait my turn because she's been very reliable with me. She's a sweetheart!ing or pass you in the hallway it's a huge mood killer haha. Still she's tired and true and a tight pussy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / reviews /7275511622/20308748.
    She's been very reliable with me. Has never double booked with me. Sounds like you're upset that you had to wait your turn? She's popular for a reason and if she has appointments? Yes, you have to wait! She's a sweetheart!

  11. #489

    Best Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFeet1970  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon my monger friends. In need of help! Please help this newbie get some info on mystickisses.com. I've called several times in search of dates and so far I got nuttin but goose eggs. Site looks legit, other than shaddy pictures. However, just getting started and I thought this would pop my cherry nice and slow. Can anyone help?
    Spend a few hours doing some research here of past reports. You might want to start with an older provider first. They tend to be more reliable and with less drama. A QV or Half Hour is usually a good choice for the first time. Do not pay upfront and do not pay for girls to pay rent, babysitters, etc. Walk away. It is less exciting but once you find a solid regular. Run with her for awhile. The menu can get better.

    Use the Advance Search on the upper right side to help with your research. I'd personally stay away from those websites for setting up dates.

    Make sure you put in a specific name and click on the specific city. Be aware sometimes Tampa, Pasco, etc. Will give you clues on St Pete providers too.

  12. #488
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #487

    Mila.

    Had a dream about this provider. She is legit. Everything covered but still a good time. CBJ / CFS, not a GFE experience, but not mechanical either. Definitely worth a repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / posts /7275646998/26720367/1.

  14. #486

    Curiosity killed the cat, I need VERIFICATION!

    Afternoon my monger friends. In need of help! Please help this newbie get some info on mystickisses.com. I've called several times in search of dates and so far I got nuttin but goose eggs. Site looks legit, other than shaddy pictures. However, just getting started and I thought this would pop my cherry nice and slow. Can anyone help?

  15. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with this provider several times.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/26920778/

    Always it starts with "I have to take my kids across the street to the babysitters" or something like that and she implies she needs a ride back. So you show up to pick her up, and suddenly she wants the money up front.

    Obviously none of us are silly enough to do that, but I was willing to give her enough for her babysitter if she'd leave her phone in the car. Strangely, she didn't have her phone. She said she'd go get it and be right back. Imagine my complete surprise when she took off.

    Tried to contact her via several other numbers and always got the same deal. "I need to take my kids to the sitters. I haven't seen anyone all day. But give me a ride back to my place. " etc. Etc.


    I would absolutely avoid. Sets off every red flag that exists in my mind.
    She's been ripping mongers off for years. Complete scumbag loser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape