Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 620 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4760

    Good dollar dance action?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPickle  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the scene for a while. Any clubs left that still do quick dollar dances? I used to like to try out a few girls to find the one with the most skills before buying a full dance. My old favorite clubs are closed down now though.
    I think those days are long gone at least in the RI clubs. For some guys there is some play while sitting at tables around the stage or while sitting directly at the bars. For instance, I always notice girls going above and beyond at CF when they're sitting down with what I assume is their regulars and / or benefactors. This is always YMMV of course depending on the girl, time of day etc. My experience has been to put in some time building rapport and then discuss any options before going to dance areas. All part of the game we play while supporting the local arts.

  2. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPickle  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the scene for a while. Any clubs left that still do quick dollar dances? I used to like to try out a few girls to find the one with the most skills before buying a full dance. My old favorite clubs are closed down now though.
    Only place I've been to that still does that is Club Alex in Stoughton MA.

  3. #4758

    Cabaret Dances

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPickle  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the scene for a while. Any clubs left that still do quick dollar dances? I used to like to try out a few girls to find the one with the most skills before buying a full dance. My old favorite clubs are closed down now though.
    I miss that too, I hope someone comes up with an answer.

  4. #4757

    Good dollar dance action?

    I've been out of the scene for a while. Any clubs left that still do quick dollar dances? I used to like to try out a few girls to find the one with the most skills before buying a full dance. My old favorite clubs are closed down now though.

  5. #4756
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Have visited 3 times so far and the first 2 there wasnt much to write about until this most recent outing.


    Totalled out at over 120 for 10 mins

    I'd say if you're REALLY looking for stripper action you could do worse but for my money I'm going to stick with providers going forward.

    Literally more bang for the buck.
    You pretty much nailed this review (and I've been going to Mickeys for years) . It's not optimal when you're sitting on a bench for 5 (or 10) minutes. Not for everybody. But being a senior citizen with a regular sex partner, a quick visit to Mickeys can be a cheap thrill. No upsell no rip offs. And while the girls are not 10's or even 8's. They are real.

  6. #4755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]

    I'd say if you're REALLY looking for stripper action you could do worse but for my money I'm going to stick with providers going forward.

    Literally more bang for the buck.
    Totally agree providers can be more bang for the buck. But when none of the providers happen to be returning texts that day, good alternative.

  7. #4754

    Mickeys

    Have visited 3 times so far and the first 2 there wasnt much to write about until this most recent outing.

    Usually there are 2-3 dancers and generally older women.

    5 cover.

    20 lap dances (5 minutes each set by a kitchen timer) you need to get a chip for.

    Usually the dancers want a tip I usually tip 10.

    However tonight I met up with Star.

    Purchased 2 dances and she offered 6 for BJ and 8 for FS.

    Took her up on the FS and it was ok.

    Nothing to write home about.

    Lookswise she was probably about a 6/7.

    Overall given the cost of the lap dances (4).

    Plus tips (15 over 3 dancers).

    Plus the extras (8).

    Totalled out at over 120 for 10 mins

    I'd say if you're REALLY looking for stripper action you could do worse but for my money I'm going to stick with providers going forward.

    Literally more bang for the buck.

  8. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Which girls at Foxy actually have extra on the menu? I am planning to go there next weekend sometime and wouldn't mind something extra.
    PM me for details.

  9. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Was at club desire last week and the girl on stage pushed my hand away when I tried to pat her ass after given her a tip. I was going to ask the girl for a private dance, but after that I just left. Had a nice wad of cash in my pocket that I went and spent at CL.

    Bigstar1.
    All the girls are different, but particularly at Desire, they don't like being overtly touched on stage, Unlike the Caddy where you can all out fondle the girls for a dollar on stage. I think the big difference is when they are not on stage, the Caddy girls, (at least the current crop), are mostly pretty low end talent. The Desire girls are much higher caliber, IMHO. The difference really comes through in the private areas. Select carefully and you will be rewarded. Sometimes I take a chance on a girl just for the looks. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't, but I learn about the talent and what is available. Then, those that are good for me, I stick with.

  10. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by SsMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is she a day or night girl?
    It was night.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.
    Which girls at Foxy actually have extra on the menu? I am planning to go there next weekend sometime and wouldn't mind something extra.

  12. #4749
    Is she a day or night girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time at Fantasies last week. Spent an hour or so talking to a hot strawberry blonde, tall, thin, nice firm body, early to mid 20's. She was trying to talk me into doing a room, and said all the right things, but we all know how that can go. Ended up doing a LD with her though, and I wish I had done the room instead. Still ended up getting a nice BBBJCIM from her while I was fingering her though. She was kind of nervous, said she usually didn't do anything more than a HJ in the LD area.

    Can't remember her name, but I'll definitely be doing a room with her next time I see her.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #4748

    Club desire

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.
    Was at club desire last week and the girl on stage pushed my hand away when I tried to pat her ass after given her a tip. I was going to ask the girl for a private dance, but after that I just left. Had a nice wad of cash in my pocket that I went and spent at CL.

    Bigstar1.

  14. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by ASilva2011  [View Original Post]
    Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.

  15. #4746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ASilva2011  [View Original Post]
    Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.
    This is a girl by girl thing.

    Have had good luck at Mickey's though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape