Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 50,521 to 50,535 of 52332
-
09-13-18 23:00 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 120I personally think [Deleted by Admin]
Seriously nobody cares about your criticism of another guys unicorn. You are one more post like this away from not being allowed to quote people anymore.
A2
-
09-13-18 22:26 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 99I'm telling you, she's my friggin unicorn. Been reaching out for a year. Would you guys say she's slimmer or thicker than kiss? Just want to know what to expect, if I ever get the chance, be nice to know what to expect. Appreciate all the feedback though, she's definitely top of my bucket list.
Originally Posted by LaMancha
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 17:03 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 38Ktown Escort
As someone mentioned before, April is PSE Eve from up the bay area. Booker quoted me 2. 5 & 3. 5 for "extra". I like April's pix, but there are better options that don't charge extra.
Originally Posted by VipEnergizer95
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 16:20 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 122TOFTT with the new Lohan.
Here's quick info for those interested. CFS (although it seemed like a little push or repeats would make it BB).
F: 8. 5.
B: 3.
S: 6 (she was very into it).
I wouldn't repeat, but she is definitely not a looker. She could be someone's bread and butter based on service, but definitely not my cup of tea.
-
09-13-18 13:54 #1808Regular Member

Posts: 18
Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad
[View Original Post]
I was getting annoyed by the spamming texts too. I asked the booker if any of the new versions provided BBFS, they said no. I asked to be removed and haven't heard from them again.
Originally Posted by LARckr720
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 13:41 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 102Website.
That's booker's new website has the same exact name as the now defunct website we used to go to for K girls, except instead of ending in ". Com" it ends in ". Is. " I have never actually used that booker, but I know for sure that they use fake and / or VERY heavily doctored pics. A lot of their pics can be found through a simple google image search. For example of heavily doctored pics, they have a V girl named Zena. She is the same exact person as Tina from newasianvibe. Tina has confirmed for me that the pics are actually her, but are so heavily doctored that you can't tell unless you have met her in person and look really hard at the pics. The pics make her look like a spinner with huge tits, when in reality, she is curvy and voluptuous woman with thick thighs, a huge bubble butt, wide hips, but small b cups. Her pics on newasianvibe, however, are a very accurate representation of how she looks in real life.
Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad
[View Original Post]
That being said, I would generally avoid booking through "Marie" because you are very possibly going to get a bait and switch. My experiences with newasianvibe, however, have been very good.
-
09-13-18 13:06 #1806Regular Member

Posts: 22Sejin
The pics they use are usually of different girls. There was a Sejin a couple months back and it was not the girl in the pics. Little on the taller side but did receive BBFS no CIP.
Originally Posted by Wanpo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 06:45 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 1267Pics look fake.
Originally Posted by VipEnergizer95
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 04:33 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 862[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-13-18 01:40 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 195Oh yeah, nothing wrong with the girls. Attractive enough and didn't rush me out. I rushed out on my own accord because Booker had me park illegally and I didn't want to get towed or ticketed. But since this is the bb thread, that's why I said nothing special since all my experience with them has been strictly covered.
Originally Posted by VeryVictor
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 01:38 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 195Oh yeah no, I get spammed by that number too. They were the apluslady. Se site dunno if they got a new one since the. Se sites are down, but I'd assume so if he's still spamming.
Originally Posted by LARckr720
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 00:14 #1801Regular Member

Posts: 21Checking out Sejin or Lisa tomorrow. Will report back.
Originally Posted by VipEnergizer95
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 23:52 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 939M's girls
Seems like we got alot of mixed opinions on her girls. Has anyone esle confirm the service and quality of what she currently has? Last girl I saw was Jenny O and I usually have a good time with her but I think it's getting old for me to continue to see her. Something about my last visit with her wasn't as enjoyable as when she was still with the Palace last year. Only newish girl I saw was Mia and she was BBFS with me.
-
09-12-18 23:37 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 120I would choose Nana
I personally think that Nana is more attractive. And as far as service goes Nana is way better, Kiss doesn't come close. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by TickingTock
[View Original Post]
Nana is a bit different with the amount of energy she brings to the session. Don't be surprised if she sweats on you!
-
09-12-18 22:45 #1798Regular Member

Posts: 1Ktownescort
Has anyone seen the new girls at this org? Coco, April, Lisa, or Sejin.
Apparently April is offering BBFS extra $.
I'm really hoping for a great GFE session with April or Lisa though. Any feedback?













Reply With Quote




