Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 9293
-
09-13-18 13:05 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 352Club desire
Was at club desire last week and the girl on stage pushed my hand away when I tried to pat her ass after given her a tip. I was going to ask the girl for a private dance, but after that I just left. Had a nice wad of cash in my pocket that I went and spent at CL.
Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4
[View Original Post]
Bigstar1.
-
09-13-18 10:23 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 187It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.
Originally Posted by ASilva2011
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 08:51 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 2189This is a girl by girl thing.
Originally Posted by ASilva2011
[View Original Post]
Have had good luck at Mickey's though.
-
09-12-18 20:17 #4745Regular Member

Posts: 5Sucking tits
Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.
-
09-12-18 17:50 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 179No cover day shift. $5 cover night shift.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 14:57 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 2189That's right. No cover daytime. Don't know about nighttime.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 14:18 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 640Mickeys
Thinking about checking this place out sometime but wanted to confirm. No cover? Ld prices around 20? Extras 40-60 (of course YMMV).
-
09-12-18 11:02 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 2682Quality of girls. I prefer under 25 and under 130 lbs.
Originally Posted by Willfullone
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-10-18 23:35 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 2189Guess it must depend on talent of the day. When I went, 1 out of 6 would have been in the 180 pound category.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 19:44 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 138Mick
Not for you due to quality of girls or safety? Pm if you like.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 19:42 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 2682Had a great time at Fantasies last week. Spent an hour or so talking to a hot strawberry blonde, tall, thin, nice firm body, early to mid 20's. She was trying to talk me into doing a room, and said all the right things, but we all know how that can go. Ended up doing a LD with her though, and I wish I had done the room instead. Still ended up getting a nice BBBJCIM from her while I was fingering her though. She was kind of nervous, said she usually didn't do anything more than a HJ in the LD area.
Can't remember her name, but I'll definitely be doing a room with her next time I see her.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-10-18 19:33 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 2682I've been there three times, and every time they only had three girls there, and none of them were under 180 lbs.
Originally Posted by OreoCookie
[View Original Post]
Definitely not for me.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-10-18 18:43 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 179Yes, it's in Cumberland, but it's close to CF and S. Attleboro, very near the Blackstone River. Put the address in your GPS. Mickeys isn't for everyone, but it costs very little to try.
Originally Posted by Willfullone
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 18:29 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 138Mickeys
Is this the Mickeys in Cumberland? I don't know the area that well and was thinking of trying.
Will.
Originally Posted by OreoCookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 11:23 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 2189Talent between Centerfolds and Lamplighter is really the same. Girls get fired from one, and go to the other. Or they think the grass is greener at the other place, until it isn't. Then come back.
Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer
[View Original Post]
6 - 8 talent wise in general. On occasion there will be better, but usually is not for long.









Reply With Quote




