Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1330

    Amber

    Anyone seen this one? Her pictures link up to an instagram page of an Amber hayes. I guess it could be her. Just wanted to check here before pulling the trigger.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26915803/

  2. #1329

    Hurricane Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSoSyncere1  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been awhile since I posted but I am wondering if these chicks going to get desperate and lower their prices with the THREE hurricanes coming inland supposedly and have a hurricane discount? Anyone else planning on hurricane booty duty? LOL.
    I've got my fingers crossed and my eyes on this as well but my past experience tells me that the ones that will advertise this are more from the undesirable bin than not I. E. Druggies, MILFs, and BBWs. The ones that are really hot that we all want to see tend to still get calls and coins regardless. In other words there is always someone either rich enough or desperate enough willing to pay. I might be more keen to a chick opening up her menu rather than shaving 20 bucks over the next 3 days.

  3. #1328

    Petite Latina

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/freak...chick-12597562

    I have seen this one 3 times in the past 2 weeks and now it's time to share LOL. She is a great girl, cute, soft, and sexy she gets into it. I believe she is GFE allowed multiple positions, DFK, and roaming however denied DATY and I was so ready during our sessions I did not require BJ so I was ready so I can't speak to her skills or technique there. She wants. 8 or $ for QV and the only downside to her is her location is a bit seedy as well as the company she keeps. I did not have any trouble with them but I did see them and it's obvious she is working with a few other girls and they are all being managed.

  4. #1327

    Repackaged But Reparied? Fomerly Brookes

    https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...843/9843641212

    You guys remember this girl? She was active about 3 months ago but there were reports or rather should I say commenters alleging that she had an STD possibly HIV in the comments section of her listcrawler ad as well as ad posts warning to stay away. Looks like she took some new pictures and got a new number. Personally I think pound for pound I think she is one of the prettiest non visiting girls I have seen post in Raleigh in the past year. I saw her way back in April 2017 way before all the drama started and she was real.

    Has anyone seen her recently or have any info to whether or not she's clean or the rumors are true? Contacted her via text she wanted $ for qv tried to talk her down to. 75 but wasn't able to meet.
    Last edited by Jlart123; 09-11-18 at 11:41. Reason: Included old provider name for reference

  5. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSoSyncere1  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been awhile since I posted but I am wondering if these chicks going to get desperate and lower their prices with the THREE hurricanes coming inland supposedly and have a hurricane discount? Anyone else planning on hurricane booty duty? LOL.
    They might not get to desperate until room rates go up due to demand of rooms and people leaving the coastal areas.

  6. #1325

    Hurricane discounts?

    Well it's been awhile since I posted but I am wondering if these chicks going to get desperate and lower their prices with the THREE hurricanes coming inland supposedly and have a hurricane discount? Anyone else planning on hurricane booty duty? LOL.

  7. #1324

    Pics are accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a second verification or review of this one? Only one review so far, and that individual has only 2 reviews, the other is when he reviewed her in Florida.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/139418769731
    Smokin hot young body. Went for hh. Glad I did. As stated the language barrier can make it awkward. BUT when it came to the sex she knew every word and request. Sexy panty bra set, tan lines are awesome. Shaved kitty. LFK, BBBJ, to get me goin. Then it's off we go! I cover up then sit mish to start, CBJ, I think she liked tastin herself, k9, lazy k9, RCG, laying on our sides from behind, then finished standing k9. Amazing curvs. Beautiful woman. Sex was awesome but convo was from google translate. 160 hh As always YMMV! But I was happy I went. Very similar to BKS experience. I will repeat.

  8. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a second verification or review of this one? Only one review so far, and that individual has only 2 reviews, the other is when he reviewed her in Florida.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/139418769731
    I saw her today. Hot body but did not speak English well. I really didn't connect. It was a waste of an hour for me.

  9. #1322

    Title

    She is safe. Good attitude, Latin, baby damage.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...9040/1/1008346
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180910-143259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #1321

    Amber Nicole

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...c/326036159478

    Any info on her? Been seeing her ads for the longest.

  11. #1320

  12. #1319

    Verification?

    Can anyone provide a second verification or review of this one? Only one review so far, and that individual has only 2 reviews, the other is when he reviewed her in Florida.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/139418769731

  13. #1318

    Nikki Luv

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    A petite provider that offers trips to greece. PM if prefer.

    Thanks in advance.
    I heard she offers Greek. There might be additional charges. I believe she can be considered petite.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128455

    Enjoy Jb.

  14. #1317

    You're right.

    Unfortunately she quotes 4 now because "she's on a high end site" ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Website: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370.

    I know some of you guys like Asians so I'll share this one I saw a week or so ago. She's moved from skip the games to eros so I'm not sure what to expect price wise. When I called I think her price was 140 or 160/ hh but it was clear she had intentions of more but things had been really slow (I think she was getting calls asking for 60 qvs).

    Overall the experience was good, she was nice but not too chatty. We started off with a bbj that was good and then proceeded into covered full service. We rotated through a few different positions and at no point did she complain or talk about the clock. I asked about cim and she said maybe but the pussy was so good I couldn't hold out..

  15. #1316

    Looking for help finding

    A petite provider that offers trips to greece. PM if prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape