Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 621 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Was at club desire last week and the girl on stage pushed my hand away when I tried to pat her ass after given her a tip. I was going to ask the girl for a private dance, but after that I just left. Had a nice wad of cash in my pocket that I went and spent at CL.

    Bigstar1.
    All the girls are different, but particularly at Desire, they don't like being overtly touched on stage, Unlike the Caddy where you can all out fondle the girls for a dollar on stage. I think the big difference is when they are not on stage, the Caddy girls, (at least the current crop), are mostly pretty low end talent. The Desire girls are much higher caliber, IMHO. The difference really comes through in the private areas. Select carefully and you will be rewarded. Sometimes I take a chance on a girl just for the looks. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't, but I learn about the talent and what is available. Then, those that are good for me, I stick with.

  2. #4754
    Quote Originally Posted by SsMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is she a day or night girl?
    It was night.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.
    Which girls at Foxy actually have extra on the menu? I am planning to go there next weekend sometime and wouldn't mind something extra.

  4. #4752
    Is she a day or night girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time at Fantasies last week. Spent an hour or so talking to a hot strawberry blonde, tall, thin, nice firm body, early to mid 20's. She was trying to talk me into doing a room, and said all the right things, but we all know how that can go. Ended up doing a LD with her though, and I wish I had done the room instead. Still ended up getting a nice BBBJCIM from her while I was fingering her though. She was kind of nervous, said she usually didn't do anything more than a HJ in the LD area.

    Can't remember her name, but I'll definitely be doing a room with her next time I see her.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #4751

    Club desire

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.
    Was at club desire last week and the girl on stage pushed my hand away when I tried to pat her ass after given her a tip. I was going to ask the girl for a private dance, but after that I just left. Had a nice wad of cash in my pocket that I went and spent at CL.

    Bigstar1.

  6. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by ASilva2011  [View Original Post]
    Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.
    It really is a girl by girl thing. I have always had good luck in this area, with only a few exceptions. I tend to frequent CD and CL and have met only one girls who told me she didn't want any touching of her breast.

  7. #4749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ASilva2011  [View Original Post]
    Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.
    This is a girl by girl thing.

    Have had good luck at Mickey's though.

  8. #4748

    Sucking tits

    Went to Foxy couple of times. While the dances were good contact the dancers there seemed not to like mouth near breasts. Are the other clubs good for this activity? Not really looking for extras just some mouth on tits action.

  9. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this place out sometime but wanted to confirm. No cover? Ld prices around 20? Extras 40-60 (of course YMMV).
    No cover day shift. $5 cover night shift.

  10. #4746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this place out sometime but wanted to confirm. No cover? Ld prices around 20? Extras 40-60 (of course YMMV).
    That's right. No cover daytime. Don't know about nighttime.

  11. #4745

    Mickeys

    Thinking about checking this place out sometime but wanted to confirm. No cover? Ld prices around 20? Extras 40-60 (of course YMMV).

  12. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfullone  [View Original Post]
    Not for you due to quality of girls or safety? Pm if you like.
    Quality of girls. I prefer under 25 and under 130 lbs.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #4743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I've been there three times, and every time they only had three girls there, and none of them were under 180 lbs.

    Definitely not for me.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Guess it must depend on talent of the day. When I went, 1 out of 6 would have been in the 180 pound category.

  14. #4742

    Mick

    Not for you due to quality of girls or safety? Pm if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I've been there three times, and every time they only had three girls there, and none of them were under 180 lbs.

    Definitely not for me.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #4741
    Had a great time at Fantasies last week. Spent an hour or so talking to a hot strawberry blonde, tall, thin, nice firm body, early to mid 20's. She was trying to talk me into doing a room, and said all the right things, but we all know how that can go. Ended up doing a LD with her though, and I wish I had done the room instead. Still ended up getting a nice BBBJCIM from her while I was fingering her though. She was kind of nervous, said she usually didn't do anything more than a HJ in the LD area.

    Can't remember her name, but I'll definitely be doing a room with her next time I see her.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape