The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 20140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6640

    Yeah, I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...y/795098293897

    Anything on this one? No name that I could see.
    I saw her not too long ago. She's cute, looks reasonably like her pictures. Massage was okay. For the hhr, I threw down $60 as the "preemptive tip" by request, to give a little push for more than an unenthusiastic carrot waxing. Pretty much a standard massage for 15 m, then on the flip asking her to get comfortable, she held to topless only, and suggesting anything more she said she never does anything more than what she did. Which was an unenthusiastic milking of the carrot. I could maybe understand that at $40 left on the table, but $60 for a hhr, noting that I have been there several times before? Got the job done, but expected a little more. But to be fair, she doesn't have the chest to give a good Russian, tho.

  2. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...y/795098293897

    Anything on this one? No name that I could see.
    No but. She intrigues me. Has the looks I favor. I have a pending thing going on but. Comms will be established.

    BTW this will be my first MP visit EVER. I have always been kind of meh about them because I am a FS type of guy but lately with these girls barely being there or being unreliable at best, fuck it (with exception for Kamilia and MaryJane of course! They are awesome! I will bite on this.

    That being said. Any tips for a newbie scrub?

  3. #6638

    Intel

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...y/795098293897

    Anything on this one? No name that I could see.

  4. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    150 hh in your 2nd link. 150? Are you fking kidding me?
    That better be Mikki and her pornstar level service for 150 hh.
    I hope no one is paying that!
    I agree, that price for a half hr massage is way too much. That probably at best only includes a BBBJ. Not paying that for a BBBJ. Happy hunting all.

  5. #6636

    Leslie at Panacea

    Saw Leslie at Panacea on a Monday. As with the first time, the massage was ok and the HE was outstanding. I got an hour and tipped $ for a total of $. 60. The first time was not a fluke. She's not a 20 y / o spinner to be sure but she goes the extra mile.

  6. #6635

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    You can find this cougar on 199 best mature women Dresses Sexy Images on Pinterest and Ohiowa cougar women.

    Looks like the Grand opening of Serenity on 72nd street is making its grand entrance with fake pics.
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I don't have an appointment tomorrow afterall.

  7. #6634
    I'd have laughed hard out loud if she told me that.

    Part of the problem is backpage going down increased mp business a lot.
    So the mps get busier and the girls expect higher prices. I counter this by being consistant on tipping and reminding her I always ask for her so she knows I'm a repeat regular. In most cases it works after 1st time or two seeing the same girl.
    I only repeat with a girl who gets naked without giving me a quote and allows at least top roaming and ass squeezing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeard  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I definitely didn't ask for any quotes.

    I flipped. She quoted. I stayed silent. I knew I was in for a disappointment after that.

  8. #6633
    150 hh in your 2nd link. 150? Are you fking kidding me?
    That better be Mikki and her pornstar level service for 150 hh.
    I hope no one is paying that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The New Serenity. Is posting fake Pics.
    The Good Serenity is on Plainfield.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...s/426631367338

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/789614889354

  9. #6632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    New Serenity / fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Benz, glad you spotted the fake pics, too. I wondered. Why would a place with such a great rep do that?
    The New Serenity. Is posting fake Pics.

    Looks like someone is trying to Duplicate a good name.

    Many have tried to do the same thing with popular providers.

    The Best example in the past was all of the Candies that popped up when The Real Kandi was getting Rave reviews.

    Hopefully we can all tell the difference The new Serenity is using fake pics.


    The Good Serenity is on Plainfield.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...s/426631367338

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/789614889354

  10. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    You can find this cougar on 199 best mature women Dresses Sexy Images on Pinterest and Ohiowa cougar women.

    Looks like the Grand opening of Serenity on 72nd street is making its grand entrance with fake pics.
    Benz, glad you spotted the fake pics, too. I wondered. Why would a place with such a great rep do that?

  11. #6630

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    I only see Rebekka, Macy, Nina or Selena.
    Not sure if all 4 still are there. I really liked Shelby too but I think she's gone.
    No one gives a great massage but all 4 are decent anyway.
    Also, don't ask for quotes for clothing removal! I just say "will u get naked?" Right as I flip and never had a single girl mention a price for it.
    Some say only top. Most just strip. I also don't ask for roaming. I just do it. If its not ok she will stop you.
    At the end I tip based on total service. Period. No f.ing way I'm paying 60 to see tits. Get real!
    I agree. I definitely didn't ask for any quotes.

    I flipped. She quoted. I stayed silent. I knew I was in for a disappointment after that.

  12. #6629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Ohiowa cougar women

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...642&cityid=222

    Has anyone tried their "gentlemen services"? The blonde MILF looks tempting.
    You can find this cougar on 199 best mature women Dresses Sexy Images on Pinterest and Ohiowa cougar women.

    Looks like the Grand opening of Serenity on 72nd street is making its grand entrance with fake pics.

  13. #6628
    I only see Rebekka, Macy, Nina or Selena.
    Not sure if all 4 still are there. I really liked Shelby too but I think she's gone.
    No one gives a great massage but all 4 are decent anyway.
    Also, don't ask for quotes for clothing removal! I just say "will u get naked?" Right as I flip and never had a single girl mention a price for it.
    Some say only top. Most just strip. I also don't ask for roaming. I just do it. If its not ok she will stop you.
    At the end I tip based on total service. Period. No f.ing way I'm paying 60 to see tits. Get real!

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Said everybody that set foot in that place over the last year or so. Come on, Kiet!

  14. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...642&cityid=222

    Has anyone tried their "gentlemen services"? The blonde MILF looks tempting.
    I would almost guarantee that is not her real picture. We do not have anything like that available in this area, unfortunately. If I am wrong please someone get with me as I am tired of going to Detroit and Chicago.

  15. #6626

    Serenity 72nd

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...642&cityid=222

    Has anyone tried their "gentlemen services"? The blonde MILF looks tempting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape