Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 26409
-
09-10-18 13:49 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Check out the food banks.
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTego
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 13:06 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 176Katya massage
https://www.escortwiz.ch/phone/7029696641
She's been posting on rubratings in Milwaukee off and on for weeks it seems but was in Vegas at the times I texted her before. She finally texts and says she's going to be in Oak Creek the 12th through the 18th. I remember some discussion about her probably years ago. She had a friend Melissa and both intermittently have been in Milwaukee in the past. Anyone remember or have any info? Her pics aren't her she admits but says she is a very attractive model. You can PM if you'd rather.
-
09-10-18 12:27 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 44😆128518;128518;
Well hell, first post might as well all drop our go to providers for our uncle LEO here.
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTego
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 11:57 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 131Thats the one.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 11:56 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 2881Becky
Is that the Becky with the zits?
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 11:46 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 131Becky
I saw Waukesha Becky and will say the same as everyone else. Petite but ugly. Will do anything you want. Good price point. Safe incall.
-
09-10-18 10:21 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 34Swallower?
Olive Oil Jess is your girl. You can find her on Sugar Nights http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/jess-5. Tell her how you want it and she will deliver.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 07:10 #2462Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for AA
Hi fellow mongers.
Travelling to the area. Looking for a reliable GFE skinny AA girl. Any recommendations highly appreciated. Thanks!
-
09-10-18 01:18 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 174Swallower?
I am looking for some lady to do BBBJCIM and swallows. Anybody know someone who does? I picked up LeLe about 6 weeks ago. I hadn't been with any one for a while and she took it like a champ! She stayed on it until I was completely drained! I would like to see someone else who takes the whole load and swallows.
-
09-10-18 00:56 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 504Do not know if this is the same Kayla or not but if she is new to Milwaukee likely her. Our Kayla was doing ripoffs and got blacklisted. She was moving on because word got out and her phone went silent. She would collect the donation and just leave you in her apartment and you just standing there like a dumbass!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 22:40 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 1820Messages
At least 2 others have said the same thing. I've reported it through the "Contact Us" page. Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it quickly.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-09-18 22:09 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 171That's a negative HS.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 21:19 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sorry
Sorry to disrupt the flow of the thread guys, but it appears some members aren't getting my messages. JG41 - just sent again, did you get that one.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-09-18 19:15 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 171Oh thanks but I haven't received it yet. Please resend.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 19:05 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes
Yes, but the correct number is the one I messaged you.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
HS.











Reply With Quote





