Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 61408
-
09-11-18 07:24 #37468Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
09-11-18 04:35 #37467Senior Member

Posts: 360G. L. O.
That's good info! It actually connects a lot of dots about the last time I saw her. Loud & clear on the hazards involved. Might not be worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 04:19 #37466Senior Member

Posts: 158Can I say finally? Good stuff.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 02:11 #37465Senior Member

Posts: 197Mel on Conkling
Met a very pleasant mixed SW on Conkling this evening named Melanie. A bit on the heavier side which is what I prefer, can't stand the CCL look.
Very pleasant, coherent, sweet to talk to. Great head skills, good pussy, really got into it and wasn't greedy at all. I tipped well because she was really nice.
Will definitely pick her up again.
-
09-11-18 00:59 #37464Banned Member

Posts: 1312I must agree
Yes she is and real easy going too.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 23:35 #37463Senior Member

Posts: 602Destiny
She is truly a gem. 2nd time I've picked her up. She was sweet, laid back, easy going both times. The 1st time I just had mic work and she finished with a HJ. This time I went for FS, not the tightest but very wet. Performance was ok but her attitude & personality is awesome. Very agreeable and she doesn't rush you. She's 26 but looks 19 so if you have that college freshman fantasy, she's your girl. 5'7", about 125 lbs, nice long hair, looks athletic (and innocent) but she told me that she used to weigh about 170 lbs. Personally, I prefer slim.
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
Of course, no digits. Ashton & Payson.
Chico.
-
09-10-18 21:34 #37462Regular Member

Posts: 24Where to Find Amber / Tiny
Found her next to laundromat at Westside shopping ctr. Also hangs at Wilkens & Millimgtin. . pharmacy at Payson & Christian. B advised started smelling bad by time o dropped her off, has only the clothes on her back, no place to live & May drop paraphernalia in your vehicle!
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 20:04 #37461Senior Member

Posts: 360Amber
Where did you find her? Or digits?
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
Point taken on her being a pain in the ass, so no need to be helpful to her. Last time I picked her up (quite a long while ago) she was walking down Wilkins. Wasn't an issue for me, but it was a quick pickup / dropoff kind of situation.
-
09-10-18 14:17 #37460Senior Member

Posts: 694Cute blonde on 4th st in Brooklyn
Does any one know anythig about that cute blonde cute build about 5'5"with the purple tints in the hair nice ass small breasts.
-
09-10-18 12:13 #37459Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah. She's extremely hard to deal with, I literally had to pay her extra money for her to get out of my car after trying to get her out for over an hour.
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 12:10 #37458Senior Member

Posts: 279Tiff the Gift
Nice time with Tiff the Gift.
http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=3db0957b4
-
09-10-18 09:27 #37457Senior Member

Posts: 705Tiny Amber
I was going to issue a warning about her too but thought why bother since she might have changed. Evidently not. I couldn't get her out of my car either. That was about 1. 5 years ago. I won't be picking her up again.
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 08:57 #37456Senior Member

Posts: 431Glad you enjoyed!
She's solid, in more ways than one!
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 01:17 #37455Senior Member

Posts: 312Amber
Got a number for her? Been a while, but I'd love to throat fuck her again.
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 01:12 #37454Banned Member

Posts: 1312I approve this message
Was going to do a report but just said f88 k it will just add to this first want to thank Baltimoronic for the hookup second go to video tape it speaks for itself.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





