Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 28216
-
09-08-18 17:41 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 268She told you. 8 for a BJ and you asked if that included FS, and she didn't want to? Did it include a massage, though?
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 15:34 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 85I texted her and offered 40 she said come on over.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 15:30 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 85Ariel
No. See this link:
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/arial-es...i-beach-324710
-
09-08-18 13:38 #1933Banned Member

Posts: 308Hotty
Who is this and how have I not seen her before? Any details are appreciated! https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa/photos/8137536452/26568871.
-
09-08-18 13:10 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 32Sandra in Brandon
Sandra is 100% top notch service at it's best, she does doubles with Crystal and Dylan by request. I assure you that you will not be disappointed, you just got to be a little patient because she sleeps like no one I have ever known including family but if you text or leave her a message she will indeed get back to you sometime that day.
Originally Posted by Hello100
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 12:34 #1931Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dumb ***** went off on me when I texted her about her donations. She said 80 for a qv BJ. That's right! 80! WTF is paying her that for a BJ? When I asked her if FS was included in the 80 qv, she went off on me saying find someone else, she doesn't negotiate! What a c*nt!! She can charge whatever her GPS wants but no need to go off when someone text and ask what the donations are.
Originally Posted by GirdedLoins
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 10:00 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 5948Saw her few times when she was in Pinellas. Head game on point for sure. No real downside other than her choice (or perhaps lack of) accommodations at the time. I will say she had the worst tit job I have ever seen in my life but def was enjoyable and worth the repeats.
Originally Posted by G2245
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 01:38 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 149Not the same
The one in the guys link was an older woman with longer red hair.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 23:33 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 272Erica and lauren (sisters?)
Have had some real crazy dates with these two lately. GFE friendly. Rimming. The works. Just have to deal w candy provisions, which don't bother me. Yes. They are both super skinny these days. Which I happen to like. Used to be a fan of Jenn. But she's actually gained too much weight lately.
-
09-07-18 23:13 #1927Regular Member

Posts: 7I vaguely know her, don't ask how or real name; she lives in the area. Reverse searched her pictures with no results. Personally, I think its not her posting, but I can't confirm.
Originally Posted by PVenandi
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 23:03 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 174Is This Ariel?
Your link didn't work for me.
Originally Posted by G2245
[View Original Post]
Is this her? https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26699496/.
-
09-07-18 22:44 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 2354I thought you were being a jerk, then I saw the photos.
Originally Posted by Lars36
[View Original Post]
But, like the song says, I'm certain she knows how to make a man happy. Maybe a blind guy, or maybe some guy who likes it really, really dark. Totally dark.
I'll pass on this one.
-
09-07-18 22:20 #1924Banned Member

Posts: 5343C'Mon. Man, give them a break! They s*ck cock for a living, not mathematicians!128514;129315;.
Originally Posted by Lickyzhills
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 22:00 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 268I love the math some of these workers use--you can get an hour session for $225 but $100 per half hour. I wonder how she came up with her rate schedule!
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 21:57 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 268Known?! It's her signature move.
Originally Posted by Clk50
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





