Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1922

    Is This Ariel?

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Ariel last week. She's a sweet girl. Started with HJ, then CBJ (my choice), and then CFS. Had a good time with her. She has a good qv donation. Very clean, smart and up scale woman. No candy or other issues.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1190410
    Your link didn't work for me.

    Is this her? https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26699496/.

  2. #1921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars36  [View Original Post]
    Remind me of a song from long ago: https://youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg.
    I thought you were being a jerk, then I saw the photos.

    But, like the song says, I'm certain she knows how to make a man happy. Maybe a blind guy, or maybe some guy who likes it really, really dark. Totally dark.

    I'll pass on this one.

  3. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    I love the math some of these workers use--you can get an hour session for $225 but $100 per half hour. I wonder how she came up with her rate schedule!
    C'Mon. Man, give them a break! They s*ck cock for a living, not mathematicians!128514;129315;.

  4. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    HH sessions in the 100-120 range to get alot of the monger on here to move. Sure she is worth every penny though!!
    I love the math some of these workers use--you can get an hour session for $225 but $100 per half hour. I wonder how she came up with her rate schedule!

  5. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    She's been known to make ya ya wait or to bail
    Known?! It's her signature move.

  6. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao! To each their own but she looks like a methed out crackhead!
    You mean she looks like a streetwalker. Except without the cock.

  7. #1916

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is Sandra is still doing doubles with other providers? Is it worth it?
    Not sure if she is, or with who. But MY Buddy saw her a few times with different girls and each time was excellent.

  8. #1915

    Sandra in Brandon

    Anyone seen Sandra recently? Heard she had gained a little weight and was starting to show some wear.

  9. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanioYazza  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b8cef5f99293

    Jules Dizzolla and action.

    Been playing w / my video editor. For those that saw the first edition. Feedback would be appreciated.

    Hope you like.
    Nice good quality too. You need a cameraman doing some over and under views too. Next step maybe.

  10. #1913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Her looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    By the looks of her, it looks like everyone has tried her!
    Remind me of a song from long ago: https://youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg.

  11. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    By the looks of her, it looks like everyone has tried her!
    Lmfao! To each their own but she looks like a methed out crackhead!

  12. #1911

    Missy.

    I went to see missy twice in the last couple of weeks. Last time it was end of August. She has since dispersed from posting. Great head game. Probably the best I have ever had. Both times I went for a HHR session and we only did that because it was amazing. Let me know if anyone hears about her. I tried texting but no response. Also, great body, very fit, does a lot of yoga and exercise. She is also very sensual and wants to please. Probably one of they few I have met that likes her job.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...26722092/Missy

  13. #1910
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    By the looks of her, it looks like everyone has tried her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Ruby? She has a suspiciously flattering recommendation on listcrawler. . . I love the looks of those nipples.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26830558/

  14. #1909

    Olivia in Westshore.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHintHere007  [View Original Post]
    Text replies containing donation / menu is a huge red flag.
    Safe to assume nobody has seen her yet. I might tonight. With regards to the donation, I specifically asked them if they are OK sharing their QV / HH / HR incall donations. If the donation seems reasonable, I always ask them if they are cool with a "giggle friendly experience" (GFE). It's playful yet still discreet. I actually get very positive / humorous responses from that last question. If somebody sees this before seven or eight tonight, please let me know how she is.

  15. #1908

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Ruby? She has a suspiciously flattering recommendation on listcrawler. . . I love the looks of those nipples.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26830558/
    I thought that was a guy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape