Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,236 to 29,250 of 30339
-
09-07-18 22:07 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 1653Other sites
If we are now allowed to mention other websites, could someone tell me what them and ECCIE are?
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
09-07-18 20:51 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 30The last pic
I was wondering, did you not notice the last pic in the collage is NOT the same person as the other pics? Glad you got out safely.
Originally Posted by Matthew9
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 19:48 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 1051ECCIE was actually picking up usage from both providers and hobbyist on the East Coast. Particularly in ATL and from DC to NY because I knew a few providers and xXx friends who started using it and actually loved the attention they started getting on there. The Carolinas (particularly the Charlotte area) was starting to experience a little sparkle of hope for both providers and hobbyist.
Originally Posted by Marshst924
[View Original Post]
Then came the BLACK OUT which threw practically every hobby site for a loop. Hopefully, ECCIE will bounce back in our areas as it did in it's more popular Southwestern cities before the BLACK OUT.
And with some hinting (and actual dates made from some of the hobbyists frequenting this site) for ladies to use the sister site for this site, it could be a viable resource for this area. The site is actually a major player in some cities. Especially in TN.
Maybe one day.
Just my $0. 01.
Play safe!
-
09-07-18 16:30 #1101

Posts: 1232This . I couldn't have said it better except we are allowed to say TER now
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately EM is the best we have unless ECCIE takes off on the east coast.
-
09-07-18 15:28 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 1051
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
Some of the same ole fake reviews, borrowed / copied reviews, re-use reviews that used to occur on the oThER site is seen on EM as well. I've seen a few of my VERY OWN reviews that were copied from the oThER site and used on EM for different providers in surrounding areas. And to top it off, there's one or 2 reviewers I've seen on EM who has actually copied their reviews for one girl WORD FOR WORD and used in the review of another provider. Word for word - how freaking lame.
Originally Posted by RollingStone75
[View Original Post]
I do believe that there are some genuine and real reviews on EM. But as my fellow hobbyist stated in his post attached, one would have to have a little patience to do his own due diligence and research some of the provider reviews on EM. You'd have to be able to compare some or all of the reviews for a particular provider or from a particular reviewer for consistency. And for the one-time or first timer reviewers, read the reviews very carefully. Some could actually be genuine while others are obviously created by a provider giving a self-review or perhaps lurker simply seeking review credit to see details.
But for the most part, I've been able to do a little research on whether or not certain providers are real, reputable, whether they're GFE or not, etc. I've recently made a few connections in my work travels that probably would not have happened otherwise. And as the result of finding the ladies reputable and having a good time with them, I recently started contributing to the EM reviews so the ladies I meet would have REAL reviews to reflect their legitimacy and performance.
Just my $0. 01.
Play Safe!
-
09-07-18 15:27 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 91This girl
Has anybody tried this girl? Goes by the name Nadia but she has no other info on her ads. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/047303437840.
-
09-07-18 14:45 #1098Regular Member

Posts: 21Summer
Going to be traveling to the area in a few weeks and saw this one that goes by Summer posted on a few different sites:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/459588349583
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with her and whether she was worthwhile.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-07-18 13:11 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 44Green eyed Gypsy
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/257345641837
Any info on this one?
-
09-07-18 12:24 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 48Report & ?s
Saw Lola: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/129472654373.
Did outcall, she's very short, a little bigger belly than pics show. Was enthusiastic and game for almost anything. Went 3 for 3 in an hour. Must've had my wheaties. Did notice that she was carrying, so FYI there. All in all a good time though.
?s about these 2:
Paige - http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/791346967422.
Carmen- http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/067266866811.
Touched base with her, she mentioned her family was famous, was ready to set up a dream, but then I passed out. Want to try again, but she hasn't responded.
-
09-07-18 11:36 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 589It was the same with TER, I saw reviews on a girl that passed away a year after she passed away.
One day someone will stand up a good solution, until then here we hang out.
PK.
Originally Posted by RollingStone75
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 10:59 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 93Erotic Monkey Reviews
Because they give out a week of premium for each review you write, there are a lot of fake reviews. I've seen recent reviews on women I know are out of the game. Generally, there's still some good information on the site, you just have to do a lot of digging and vetting. Not everyone has the patience or inclination to do that.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 10:20 #1093Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexi.
Been texting this one and she seems legit, anyone partake?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/837594754343
-
09-07-18 02:27 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 73Hey there brother. This is Hope she use to work for Pasithea's Retreat when the spa was around. As far as I know she is still with them, but they now have a new location. So it is still the same setup, but in a whole new place. Unfortunatley I lost touch with them after their move so I am not sure where their new location is. The pictures are a pretty great representation of what she looks like. I have a review on her in my past posts. I would recommend seeing her if you are an ass and legs kind of guy like me. She has a very cute face as well. I will also mention that she definitely knows how to give a massage. I really enjoy her body glide and she allows full roaming. I am planning on giving her a call and seeing her. I will keep you updated. Hope this helps you out brother.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-Aztec.
-
09-06-18 21:05 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 781Concord Warning
The neighborhood should have given you the first clue to stay away.
Originally Posted by Matthew9
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:13 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 44Concord warning.
As soon as was knocking the door a black guy parked his vehicle in front of the house, someone else open the door and I get in, a black TS looking person was hidden behind the door then close and lock the door, I was told to sit on the couch and don't move. Then asked me for the money, and then for more money, I was threatened with a pitbull, I give them money fearing for my safety, someone else knocked the door and I was able to reach the door and flee.










Reply With Quote





