Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7074
-
09-17-18 14:09 #474Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687What exactly are you curious about?
Originally Posted by cheapguy
[View Original Post]
She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.
Its pretty straight forward.
-
09-17-18 13:46 #473Senior Member

Posts: 26Cheap guy / Scharzad
Never seen her. Have seen nothing but positive reviews.
Originally Posted by cheapguy
[View Original Post]
http://www.f-cklist.com/?utm_source=...re_escorts.htm
-
09-17-18 13:28 #472Senior Member

Posts: 169Schahrzad Morgan
I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
-
09-16-18 17:49 #471Senior Member

Posts: 245Harley Rose
Any info about her services and appearance? Feel free to PM details. Thanks.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ley-rose-white
-
09-16-18 13:14 #470Senior Member

Posts: 394Head doc
Has anyone had the pleasure to meet this self-proclaimed 'Best Head in the West'?
https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcrawler.com / post /26925252/.
Goes by Maddy.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-14-18 15:35 #469Senior Member

Posts: 302This Girl
I had a different experience with her within the last month. It was a car date in an apt complex closer to the bowling alley. It was during the day and she had a condom. We did it without any pimp or phone issues. CBJ cfs qk 60.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 13:47 #468Regular Member

Posts: 8Christina Latina
Met her at a long term hotel off hotel circle on short notice. She heavy but wears it well and has some nice natural DD's. Left the requested donation the table and we got comfortable. She gave me a massage to kinda break the ice, I was a little nervous. Then she gets the condom for a CBJ. I asked for a BBBJ and she agreed for an extra $40. Then she goes to.
Work on me!! Best I've had in a long time maybe ever. She puts the cover on for mish where I blow my load. If you don't mind a big girl she's great for the price, and attitude.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2925754
-
09-14-18 12:21 #467Senior Member

Posts: 558East coaster getting ready to visit San Diego in December. Good grief, those pics have been around for over ten years.
Originally Posted by Electro001
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 11:41 #466Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687So.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Many.
Red Flags.
I don't even know where to start.
Since her time is so valuable she needs to get those two losers down to Walmart so they can get jobs which will give her time to goto the gym and work on her fat stomach.
-
09-14-18 09:39 #465Senior Member

Posts: 204Damn shame, pics are hot. Thanks 4 the heads up.
Originally Posted by Electro001
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 03:25 #464Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time listener, first time caller.
First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).
Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192
-
09-14-18 03:04 #463Senior Member

Posts: 1356September 11, 2018
El Cajon, CA.
She finally agreed to 40. It was going to be a car date session. She gave me an address right off Madison and Johnson across from 711. After I arrived, she said to give her a couple more minutes to get ready. When she called, she was already at the 711. Upon picking her up, I saw two males watching me overly from the apartments. I was being watched. I said who were those two guys watching? She said what guys? The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. I kind of wasn't really feeling her (looks and personality), but decided to go for it anyways. She's ok with going anywhere in the neighborhood street as long as it's not too far. She didn't have a condom, so either we go buy one or look for one in my car.
I found one in my car and we haven't find a spot yet. Prior to finding the condom, her pimp called and said to come get one from him (I'm not going near him). She was mostly on the phone with him. Now she's getting irritated. She wanted the money first or at least half (last ROB was still fresh on my mind). I want to be in control of my money (once you hand it over that's it). She asked to see it, even shine the light on it. We were just a couple blocks away from the pimp's place. She finally said to drop her off. Thank God it didn't happen, and I didn't lose my 40.
My instinct just tells me this girl is not right---Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
-
09-12-18 22:26 #462Senior Member

Posts: 151I've got a girl that posts on LC that wants to do a MMF threesome. Need a partner! Send a PM!
-
09-11-18 23:02 #461Regular Member

Posts: 23Has anyone ever visited jackie brown.
40up.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com.
-
09-07-18 00:53 #460Senior Member

Posts: 563Juicy Buns
I've seen her ads for some time now and was curious if anyone would share their experiences? You can pm me if you prefer.
https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / post /7606660089/20637533/26803372.











Reply With Quote






