Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    When you see a girl this pretty with a good body and a personality that makes you feel desired by her you know that this will be a very good experience and that it was. She is a great kisser and very responsive to everything I wanted to do. She is new and was a little reserved at first but when we began fucking the beast in her came out. She wanted it in every position and the most beautiful sight was when after fucking for some time and cuddling for a while she rolled over and got into the doggie position so I could fuck her from behind. The harder I fucked her and pulled her hair the louder she screamed and was banging against me as much as I was banging against her. She loves to kiss and fuck and leaves no stone unturned with her sexual appetite. Never a question about BB or CIP. It was all there. She is willing to take instruction and do things the way you want it and she is a very fast learner. I couldn't have made a better choice in being with Tammy.
    My encounter with Tammy was definitely not like this. She was nice looking enough but certainly not great. She is really short if that matters. However, what I am starting to figure out about the M girls is that they really want to use condoms but I think people are forcing their will on them. My comical discussion of BB came from when she was giving a BBBJ (not good) and when I gently prodded her to come up she immediately said "condom". I said "not yet", which she obviously didn't understand. So I said "no". Now my intent wasn't to try to bb her, it was that I was not ready for the main event yet and I wanted more foreplay. She stopped and said "no condom, no sex". So I guess no foreplay! She puts the condom on and she is just OK. She actually seemed kind of tired. Certainly some cock-blocking. Afterwards I was to find out that msog was not an option and when I asked for "condom" she said "no" and the only thing that was available was a bad massage and her falling asleep.

    So for the bb crowd, maybe she is YMMV.

    Other than that, her kissing is limited, fov is non existent. Msog is not an option. Her actual skills are pretty limited. Have fun, LOL.

  2. #1713

    Kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Guaranteed!! CIP also but YMMV. I've gotten BBFSCIP with her Everytime I've seen her.
    Thanks.

    I decide on Mistress X I like them thick.

  3. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Guaranteed!! CIP also but YMMV. I've gotten BBFSCIP with her Everytime I've seen her.
    What org is kiss with now?

  4. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Rebecca was also under Julie. Not sure if she coming back though.
    Rebecca, is relocating to a different location when she returns.

  5. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by CarInPark12  [View Original Post]
    Does she Do BBFS?
    Yes. Guaranteed!! CIP also but YMMV. I've gotten BBFSCIP with her Everytime I've seen her.

  6. #1709

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    The stable which had Kiss has a new girl named Taylor. Has anyone seen her?

    Taylor6683.com
    She's not with Kiss. Just spoke to booker. Only Kiss is available in that group currently.

  7. #1708
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    The stable which had Kiss has a new girl named Taylor. Has anyone seen her?

    Taylor6683.com
    I've seen her yes. Petite and offers GFE with CFS. Seemed to be cold and mechanical at first, but really warms up to you during the session. Pretty adamant about no BBFS. Probably one of the better ones I've had, but there is just too much K-talent for me to repeat -- unless it's a slow day.

  8. #1707

    Kiss

    Does she Do BBFS?

  9. #1706

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    The stable which had Kiss has a new girl named Taylor. Has anyone seen her?

    Taylor6683.com
    Looks like Taylor from New Top Asians has changed bookers.

  10. #1705

    Taylor

    The stable which had Kiss has a new girl named Taylor. Has anyone seen her?

    Taylor6683.com

  11. #1704

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnoire  [View Original Post]
    Rimming is Wawa's speciality. She'll treat your starfish to a head bobbing tongue fuck. Easy first time BBFSCIP.
    I'm totally interested but her booker just wasn't accepting the abundance of screening info I sent. Was just a PIA so I bailed.

  12. #1703
    Julie also have a bunch of affiliate in OC. All of those acct on HX like IndyAzn, allstartasian, KCupids are all Julie ring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    JULIE. Hami Hyuna Heri Betsy Elly Iriz Cami in mw.

    Leah White Avani in wla.

    Mindy7 in mdr.

    Mio and Cari.

    Mio will be back on this Friday. Cari will be back next Monday.

    M. Megan in MDR.

    Ruby & Allison in PV.

    Tammy, Mia, Jenny O, Lucia, Cynthia in WLA.

    Sunny. Glow, Nuri, Lyn, Lohan (new) in WLA.

    New top Asian. https://www.newtopasian.com/.

  13. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Rebecca was also under Julie. Not sure if she coming back though.
    These are just the current ones.

  14. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    JULIE. Hami Hyuna Heri Betsy Elly Iriz Cami in mw.

    Leah White Avani in wla.

    Mindy7 in mdr.

    Mio and Cari.

    Mio will be back on this Friday. Cari will be back next Monday.

    M. Megan in MDR.

    Ruby & Allison in PV.

    Tammy, Mia, Jenny O, Lucia, Cynthia in WLA.

    Sunny. Glow, Nuri, Lyn, Lohan (new) in WLA.

    New top Asian. https://www.newtopasian.com/.
    Rebecca was also under Julie. Not sure if she coming back though.

  15. #1700

    Se sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    What are Se sites and what is the problem. Can't be just them singled out.
    Sites whose url end in ". Se" are sites that are hosted in Sweden. There are a few agencies whose sites were hosted in Sweden up until two days ago when all of those sites crapped out for whatever reason. They have since opened new sites. When I asked the bookers why the old sites went down, they didn't give me an explanation. It is rather strange that all of the agencies with Swedish servers went down on the same day. That also happens to be the same day that this site was down. I really don't know what's going on, but hopefully it's not too serious.

    TDL's don't always corolate to where a site is hosted. Ours doesn't.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape