Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,736 to 33,750 of 58879
-
09-06-18 19:56 #25144Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-06-18 19:19 #25143Senior Member

Posts: 742Snow mamasan.
Her name is Snow she has done massages a few times I've seen her on two occasions in the past she is fun. Once solo once as a double.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 16:08 #25142Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia at Rainbow
Long time lurker, forgot my USA and burner email passwords so had to create a new login.[Deleted by Admin]
Then get a hold of us and see what we can do, since we went dark to reorganize there have been too many guys making this claim.
A2
-
09-06-18 14:57 #25141Senior Member

Posts: 968[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-06-18 14:34 #25140Senior Member

Posts: 108Dinah
I have seen her as well, she is a sweet girl. On the thicker side but I would not go all the way to BBW. Certainly not bus size. My experience was as others have discussed. She takes pride in the body rub part and delivers it very well. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 13:37 #25139Senior Member

Posts: 795Dinah Magic Hands
Based on the photos in her ad, I presume she is a little chunky (just shows the boobs) and, to me, a poor choice of words describing the experience like riding a bus (maybe she is that big?). That, plus 1 review from a new member = not ready to take a ride on that bus.
Originally Posted by RickWakeman
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 13:02 #25138Senior Member

Posts: 122Snow
She sure is hot as hell but she has developed a lot of attitude of late. Guess that impacts the quality of her service as well. As always YMMV but I would suggest you to read the reviews on her here and give it a thought before booking an appointment with her.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
Stay safe! Happy hunting!
-
09-06-18 12:48 #25137Senior Member

Posts: 626[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-06-18 11:02 #25136Regular Member

Posts: 8BO reception / young mamasan
Earlier this year before the zenith of BO popularity, the young Mamasan with the long beautiful hair did participate. She was a very nice dream.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 08:45 #25135Senior Member

Posts: 407Shangrila
Visited one of my old ATFs on New England in Winter Park several days ago. Had not been there for some time and was meet by a very pretty 30's Asian lady whose name was Angie. I believe she is the only therapist working there. I took the hour and I must say she did an excellent job and followed directions well. I am glad I visited and will definitely repeat. Have not seen much reviews but this is a place to go for a satisfying massage but no FS. She said her lease will be up soon and looking for a new place. This place is worth a visit. I lift very relaxed and satisfied.
-
09-06-18 06:08 #25134Senior Member

Posts: 219Nikki
Nikki was a hot-looking blonde, slim, nice rack, used to advertise massages on backpage. If anyone has her digits, please pm me, I have a bad headache.
Thanks in advance.
Live 4 69.
-
09-06-18 04:58 #25133Senior Member

Posts: 234BO reception girl
Does anybody know her name? Maybe next I call I will ask for her.
Originally Posted by Thrillister
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 01:04 #25132Senior Member

Posts: 103[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-06-18 00:03 #25131Senior Member

Posts: 706BBFS Spas?
In town from Seattle & curious if there is any BBFS talent at a decent value? I'm willing to exchange Intel from Seattle. I would prefer an AMP, but any legit provider that does BBFS would be great. I'll be near the convention center area.
Thanks in advance!
-LCB.
-
09-05-18 22:18 #25130Banned Member

Posts: 10Dinah Magic Hands link
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9705&cityid=98
Sorry I forgot to include the link in my review.












Reply With Quote




