Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 50,611 to 50,625 of 52324
-
09-07-18 01:57 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 120My encounter with Tammy was definitely not like this. She was nice looking enough but certainly not great. She is really short if that matters. However, what I am starting to figure out about the M girls is that they really want to use condoms but I think people are forcing their will on them. My comical discussion of BB came from when she was giving a BBBJ (not good) and when I gently prodded her to come up she immediately said "condom". I said "not yet", which she obviously didn't understand. So I said "no". Now my intent wasn't to try to bb her, it was that I was not ready for the main event yet and I wanted more foreplay. She stopped and said "no condom, no sex". So I guess no foreplay! She puts the condom on and she is just OK. She actually seemed kind of tired. Certainly some cock-blocking. Afterwards I was to find out that msog was not an option and when I asked for "condom" she said "no" and the only thing that was available was a bad massage and her falling asleep.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
So for the bb crowd, maybe she is YMMV.
Other than that, her kissing is limited, fov is non existent. Msog is not an option. Her actual skills are pretty limited. Have fun, LOL.
-
09-06-18 22:58 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 98Kiss
Thanks.
Originally Posted by RickZey
[View Original Post]
I decide on Mistress X I like them thick.
-
09-06-18 22:02 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 7266What org is kiss with now?
Originally Posted by RickZey
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:56 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 7266Rebecca, is relocating to a different location when she returns.
Originally Posted by RickZey
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:48 #1710

Posts: 365Yes. Guaranteed!! CIP also but YMMV. I've gotten BBFSCIP with her Everytime I've seen her.
Originally Posted by CarInPark12
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:36 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 3480Taylor
She's not with Kiss. Just spoke to booker. Only Kiss is available in that group currently.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:35 #1708Regular Member

Posts: 21I've seen her yes. Petite and offers GFE with CFS. Seemed to be cold and mechanical at first, but really warms up to you during the session. Pretty adamant about no BBFS. Probably one of the better ones I've had, but there is just too much K-talent for me to repeat -- unless it's a slow day.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:31 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 98Kiss
Does she Do BBFS?
-
09-06-18 20:26 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 3480Taylor
Looks like Taylor from New Top Asians has changed bookers.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:21 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 939Taylor
The stable which had Kiss has a new girl named Taylor. Has anyone seen her?
Taylor6683.com
-
09-06-18 16:34 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 189Wawa
I'm totally interested but her booker just wasn't accepting the abundance of screening info I sent. Was just a PIA so I bailed.
Originally Posted by Mnoire
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 10:55 #1703Snowflake

Posts: 405Julie also have a bunch of affiliate in OC. All of those acct on HX like IndyAzn, allstartasian, KCupids are all Julie ring.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 09:08 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 3480These are just the current ones.
Originally Posted by RickZey
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 01:53 #1701

Posts: 365Rebecca was also under Julie. Not sure if she coming back though.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 23:33 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 102Se sites
Sites whose url end in ". Se" are sites that are hosted in Sweden. There are a few agencies whose sites were hosted in Sweden up until two days ago when all of those sites crapped out for whatever reason. They have since opened new sites. When I asked the bookers why the old sites went down, they didn't give me an explanation. It is rather strange that all of the agencies with Swedish servers went down on the same day. That also happens to be the same day that this site was down. I really don't know what's going on, but hopefully it's not too serious.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
TDL's don't always corolate to where a site is hosted. Ours doesn't.
A2










Reply With Quote






