Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 3526
-
09-06-18 09:12 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 32OnX spinner
From what I understand she comes from a decent family and has a severe candy habit. She needs to stay in there for a long to think about what she's doing to herself. It's a dam shame what drugs will do to a person. I barely know her and hate to see her walking the streets. Hope she gets some help but I highly doubt it.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 21:21 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 825According to current inmates she is listed as in there as of the 31st.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 16:52 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 282PMC Stephanie / Sue
Just to clarify, I have no idea if she is currently incarcerated, this is just the text I received back from the number she gave me. Who knows if it is really her responding to me or a bf, handler, etc.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 15:31 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 2962Stephanie and her uncle.
Yep, she's visiting her uncle yet again! One of our local police department's had a sting operation going after ladies, much like Stephanie, walking the streets. I'm pretty sure she's visited this particular uncle several times, meaning you have to wonder how long this vacation may last!
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 15:17 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 282PMC Stephanie / Sue
Finally ran into this little cutie about a week ago and had a nice FS / BBBJ car date for. 7. She gave me her number and told me to contact her when I got back from vacation. Texted her yesterday and received a reply, "She is in jail". Bummer, she looked good.
-
09-01-18 01:21 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 300I saw her a couple of times last week. She was staying in Cocoa but in Melbourne during the day. Told me she was looking at a place in Melbourne. She's being very careful, not walking, not seeing anyone she doesn't know.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
I'm not giving out her number to everyone, per her request, but the one I have that ends with 48 works. If you know her, pm me and I'll ask.
Sweet girl.
-
08-31-18 23:57 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 232Ashley
Yeah she's in Cocoa now I haven't seen her since the move but I occasionally talk to her.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 16:18 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 113Aurora Ashley
Anyone hear from her lately? Last time I seen her a few months ago she said she was moving to cocoa. No replies from any of her numbers I have.
-
08-31-18 14:05 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 81Jamie
Whatever happened to her?
-
08-29-18 14:37 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 136A drought, it seems.
Is it me, or has the selection of street talent dried up? I hsven't seen anything for at least 3 weeks.
-
08-25-18 08:22 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 113Anita
Met up with Anita this morning, after a few text exchanges. She seemed a little tired, but all went well. She's looking for business, pm me for #.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 11:00 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 90She was a hot little spinner and a nice fuck at pmc, but her little taco always had to much fish to eat.
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 16:46 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 185Pmc Stephanie
Just saw her 30 min ago walking us 1 going northbound from marathon on the east side in a black dress.
-
08-19-18 12:26 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 127Cocoa Loop
Passed through Cocoa yesterday on a drive to the SAMS and decided to checkout the Cocoa Loop see if there was anything decent. There wasn't. However on my way back I saw something that I figured I would just report on. I was back and forth on whether I should share this or not and decided what the hell.
So I stopped at the CUMB to fill up, this place is new, clean as a whistle and has cheap fuel, on my way in to pay and get a drink I saw this girl in short shorts and a red shirt talking to this guy. Didn't think anything of it until I was in the store, took a good look at her as she was at the counter sticking her tight little ass out, and I mean DAMN this ass was rockin' this girl looked like she was in her 20's. But I had this feeling she was walking. I go out and start filling up looking to see when she came out if she was going to walk or get in the dudes car. Sure enough the dude she was talking to left and she came out stood outside sippin' on her drink, stood there looking towards my direction for a bit and than went back inside, figured something was up but went back to my biz but on the lookout. Next this younger white dude with a bread and hat starts playing his guitar for a few short minutes before he stops and walks towards his car, she comes out walks towards his car, and walks by this older dude filling up his tank, I see her look back at the older dude with a smiley flirty look and knew this chick was looking for dudes to stuff her snatch. I watched waiting to see what would happen she walks back to the old dude and asks him something, he declines and she starts walking away from him towards me, she wasn't looking at me but I had my eyes on her as I washed my back window to see how it would play out, when suddenly the manager came out and told her to GTFO. She turned, walked fast towards a car with the dude who was playing the guitar, she hopped in and took off.
She was a really good looking chick! Spinner with a green tattoo on her right leg, dirty blonde. However once I saw her jump in that dudes car I figured they might have been a Bonnie and Clyde type deal and was sort of thankful. I need good pussy, I don't need bad chicks.
Anyway that was my encounter. Share your thoughts.
-
08-18-18 07:15 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 85STG Ashley / Tori
Saw Tori doing the Tville walk and picked her up. Looked like she was trying to get money so I made the scoop and went to my spot and for the 3 jacksons she took it everywhere. Very mechnical and complaining about a bad tooth during BBBJ. She is really starting to look rough but for SW prices can still be fun. Would never do the STG prices. Her pictures on STG are old and she looks a lot more used and abused. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/534680362497 Play Safe-PH.











Reply With Quote




