Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,236 to 29,250 of 30321
-
09-06-18 01:28 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 138Shylla
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-05-18 20:14 #1085Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-05-18 19:48 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 16:41 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 150Legit.
Lia is legit. Saw her once. She was a bit too BBW for me. If you like a ridiculously huge ass. She's your girl. Bring her food, she'll like you more.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 12:51 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 112Jade
Maybe I'm just lucky because she didn't upsell me at all, at least when it came to the BBBJ. Going to see her again this afternoon hopefully I'm just as lucky.
Originally Posted by SeekLight
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 07:25 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone Know If These Are Legit?
Looking for thick providers in the Concord / and. Charlotte area.
Has anyone seen either of these?
Sara.
https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26874206/
Lia.
https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26776649/
-
09-05-18 07:17 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 70She's Legit
I've seen her 3 times. Twice in Raleigh and once in Charlotte, and she's delivered each time. Not GFE, but good CBJ action, and the ass is to die for. She looks just like her pics, with a little baby-damage in the tummy area. Her rates were $ for a QV, and $. 50 for HH. I'd check her out next time she comes through.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 00:23 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 7Saw her about a month ago service was so so a lot of rules everything covered and no FIV.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 23:45 #1078

Posts: 1232Best in Charlotte
Hey, I'm coming to Charlotte and prefer quality over quantity. Who's the best in town? Dana Williams?
Assuming these are all fake? Probably playing with fire but I love young, thin, and GFE.
Shylla Rae.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5161417.htm?cat=1
Heidi.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3755759.htm?cat=1
Liyah.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5735842.htm?cat=1
-
09-04-18 01:06 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 1051http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3907332.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
She goes by the name Salena in Columbia.
Nice looking in person. HOT body with NO Rush and no frills FS visit.
-
09-03-18 23:44 #1076

Posts: 1013Tell her flat out that your not comfortable with the pic she wants and you will see her without sendind a pic or will have to pass.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:59 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 99Curious.
Anybody seen this one?
-
09-03-18 19:12 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 42980-xxx-1404
Saw this no named blonde off billy graham. QV for. 80 and it was about worth it. 5-6/10 looking blonde, with reasonable service. Strictly business so get your GFE elsewhere. In and out, may repeat if in a pinch for the price.
-
09-03-18 19:09 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 42Paris
She may actually be pregnant, or packing in midsection weight. I am going to start passing on this now. She can give great service but maybe not worth it anymore.
-
09-03-18 18:19 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 85Any info?
On:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/083248185192
I have texted back and forth with her a bit, but she wants a picture to proceed. That's a hard line for me that I don't think I can cross.
I've searched through the thread, but I've not found any mention of her. I'd be happy to TOFTT if I could get around the picture request.











Reply With Quote





