Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1891

    RE: Jas in westshore??

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTrees  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow enthusiasts, just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure to meet this fine girl. Want to take the plunge but the pics seem TGTBT.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...t/26860285/Jas

    Thanks!!
    I tried but she doesn't see black guys. For the first time I may have to lie about my ethnicity, after waiting for a few months. I want to smash her in the worst way.

  2. #1890

    Sandra Doubles

    Anyone know is Sandra is still doing doubles with other providers? Is it worth it?

  3. #1889
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    Holly Devon.

    I am already looking for this duo to reconnect and I have my seats purchased in advance.

    Let the show begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Holly and the new and improved Devon will be together again by the end of this month. Here is an ad from two years ago. Phone number not guaranteed. Bill Ho.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-0813/1/591739

  4. #1888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Recent photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    Is that a recent photo?
    The ad is two years old. What do you think? Bill Ho.

  5. #1887

    Reading is fundamental

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    Is that a recent photo?
    "Here is an ad from two years ago".

  6. #1886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Holly and the new and improved Devon will be together again by the end of this month. Here is an ad from two years ago. Phone number not guaranteed. Bill Ho.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-0813/1/591739
    Is that a recent photo?

  7. #1885

    Jas in westshore??

    Hello fellow enthusiasts, just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure to meet this fine girl. Want to take the plunge but the pics seem TGTBT.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...t/26860285/Jas

    Thanks!!

  8. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by FakePollo  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows of workers that will take bitcoin.

    I have been looking around for a while and the only success I have had was with Tall V, but I am having trouble getting in contact with her again.
    You see what happened to Bitcoin in trading today?

  9. #1883

    Kendal legit?

    Hey all,

    Heading for Tampa in a couple weeks and doing some advanced scouting. Any one know anything about Kendal? https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /3525731394/26892568.

  10. #1882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Devon and Holly

    Holly and the new and improved Devon will be together again by the end of this month. Here is an ad from two years ago. Phone number not guaranteed. Bill Ho.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-0813/1/591739
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly Devon.jpg‎  

  11. #1881

    Gentlemen is this is real anyone seen her

    Anyone seen her before she looks amazing I love the thickness help brother out.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...0203/1/1669009

  12. #1880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen in Valrico

    Karen is asking for help. It is her Birthday Thursday and she would like to spend some money she don't have.

    I have plans to see her again. Her BR is very good, as is her BBBJ, DATY and FS. She is good for everything except anal.

    Come On guys, give her a try. You won't be disappointed. Bill Ho.

  13. #1879

    Bitcoin escorts?

    Wondering if anyone knows of workers that will take bitcoin.

    I have been looking around for a while and the only success I have had was with Tall V, but I am having trouble getting in contact with her again.

  14. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    I love to watch her feet and toes.

    They never lie.

    She is really having a good time and enjoying it.

    Excellent.
    Glad you enjoyed it brother. Got another one coming.

  15. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Man she is an a1 freak seems like the brother taking all her time LOL.
    Don't see her often at all. But when I do that cam keeps rolling and...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape