Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,326 to 26,340 of 28217
-
09-05-18 22:51 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 28Sandra Doubles
Anyone know is Sandra is still doing doubles with other providers? Is it worth it?
-
09-05-18 22:41 #1891Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 158Holly Devon.
I am already looking for this duo to reconnect and I have my seats purchased in advance.
Let the show begin.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 22:11 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 2419Recent photo?
The ad is two years old. What do you think? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Zync1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 20:04 #1889Banned Member

Posts: 986Reading is fundamental
"Here is an ad from two years ago".
Originally Posted by Zync1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:59 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 202Is that a recent photo?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:17 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 51Jas in westshore??
Hello fellow enthusiasts, just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure to meet this fine girl. Want to take the plunge but the pics seem TGTBT.
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...t/26860285/Jas
Thanks!!
-
09-05-18 17:55 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 5948You see what happened to Bitcoin in trading today?
Originally Posted by FakePollo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 15:51 #1885Regular Member

Posts: 1Kendal legit?
Hey all,
Heading for Tampa in a couple weeks and doing some advanced scouting. Any one know anything about Kendal? https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /3525731394/26892568.
-
09-05-18 10:52 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 2419Devon and Holly
Holly and the new and improved Devon will be together again by the end of this month. Here is an ad from two years ago. Phone number not guaranteed. Bill Ho.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-0813/1/591739
-
09-05-18 10:52 #1883Banned Member

Posts: 199Gentlemen is this is real anyone seen her
Anyone seen her before she looks amazing I love the thickness help brother out.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...0203/1/1669009
-
09-05-18 09:33 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 2419Karen in Valrico
Karen is asking for help. It is her Birthday Thursday and she would like to spend some money she don't have.
I have plans to see her again. Her BR is very good, as is her BBBJ, DATY and FS. She is good for everything except anal.
Come On guys, give her a try. You won't be disappointed. Bill Ho.
-
09-05-18 09:25 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 40Bitcoin escorts?
Wondering if anyone knows of workers that will take bitcoin.
I have been looking around for a while and the only success I have had was with Tall V, but I am having trouble getting in contact with her again.
-
09-05-18 00:54 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 33Glad you enjoyed it brother. Got another one coming.
Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 00:53 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 33Don't see her often at all. But when I do that cam keeps rolling and...
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 06:23 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm not even around much. But when I am we keep that camera runnin.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





