Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 31682
-
09-05-18 20:20 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 69Alexlynn
I've seen Alex a couple of times now. Last time at her current location. Have certainly enjoyed our time. And will repeat. Plenty of reviews on here about her.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Hopefully next time my cell phone will cooperate a little better than the last attempt. Was there early but couldn't get room number. Not her fault, all mine. But got that straightened out and all was good.
-
09-05-18 16:54 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 1039Someone posted a few months ago. On the sister site, look at the bottom right hand corner. There are more than 1 page of advertising ladies. Took me 5 years to know that.
Sox.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 16:50 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 48MILF Londiin.
Had the pleasure of meeting her in S. FL. Saw she was visiting and couldn't resist even though I rarely repeat. She's the kind of girl when younsee out you wonder if she plays. Well she does! Did incall and was exactly how I remembered. If you're feeling milfy she will definitely satisfy.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1125185
-
09-05-18 14:39 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 53Bbw Bunny 407** 1902
I finally made it back to see Bunny (it had been a while since our last appt) -she is a cute and friendly bbw. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orl...1902/1/1284310.
She looks just like her pics and has a great attitude. Bunny wore some sexy lingerie to start the session- such a nice view!. Her dictation skills are noteworthy! I went with 110 for the 1/2 hr session and will gladly return.
-
09-05-18 10:14 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 1670Alexlynn
Always an awesome time with me from her.
Saw her at her new location, great time as always.
I will repeat.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 00:11 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 193I saw Jen recently as well. Brunette MILF, looks like her pictures. Stomach area is saggy, but she offers BBBJ BBFS and greek. Sweet personality and good service. I typically go younger but I will definitely go back at some point. Recommended imo.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
60 qv /80 hhr /150 hr no upcharge for BB.
-
09-04-18 07:44 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 150Alex is a class act
OWeb, congrats on getting a chance to met with Alex. She's is my usual go to girl when I need attention. She always performs well and actually can carry on a conversation.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 01:37 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 52Natasha latin
Yeah that's the girl. I'm sorry it was my first post of a dream. I've already visited around 10 igirls in orlando but nothing interesting (I'm not going to mention those girls that I visited) but this latin girl was amazing. That's why I decided to post. Well that day the damage was 100 chocolates.
Originally Posted by MilkyWay
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 00:50 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 458Adult clasifieds
Can you pm??and how come I never saw her post on the sister site.
Originally Posted by GmTwoSmoke94
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:58 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexlynn266 near Airport
I saw Alex tonight. TittyManCam1 gave me her info, and he steered me right. She is actually very pretty. Very nice and clean. She had her door open for me. When I walked in she was brushing her teeth, which was amazing to me. Cleanliness is a big deal for me. She asked me to lay on the bed and she just went to work. Her head game is no joke. She took her time and would not stop until I was done. I will be seeing her again. I have too. Heck, I might put a ring on it.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0825&cityid=98
-
09-03-18 20:53 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 102Jen Kissimmee
After reading a review thought I would take a plunge. She is a nice girl and wants to please you in every way. The pictures are of her but outdated. Tits are saggy. So I fell asleep and started dreaming the my little head took over the big head. There is a reason the the stomach area is covered with a towel. It too is saggy. So it was a BBBJ the FS. Then she did a massage and the CG. Like I said very nice girl wanting to satisfy you. Just not my cup of tea.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...i/993289206812
-
09-03-18 19:06 #13101Senior Member

Posts: 109Natasha
https://milfy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26785632/#.
Originally Posted by MilkyWay
[View Original Post]
Found this one good luck...
-
09-03-18 18:36 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 98You are correct! I was able to pull up the correct Ads yesterday but was too tired to post. Someone has scrubbed the web clean of her trace because I can't find it anymore (UTR? Why don't you provide info on donation or activities?
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 18:08 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 94Luana Brazilian.
Texted the number on the site to see if Bruna was available after seeing reports on her. She wasn't available but they told me Luana was and I went ahead and set a date. Got to a hotel on I drive and texted for room #. Went to the room and she opened the door in a tight black dress. Everything else was pretty much similar to others reports except for CBJ. Paid for an Hr so got MSOG after a surprisingly decent massage from her. Pics are pretty accurate, maybe a bit older in person. Had a bit of a belly but it wasn't anything too off from the pics. Would repeat.
-
09-03-18 17:20 #13098Regular Member

Posts: 13This is her
https://milfy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26785632/
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






