Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #434

    MCE Selena

    Got the chance with Selena a few days ago and she really did the trick for me. Pierced nips and septum, assorted tattoos including and under-boob corset type, and a nice little body.

    Only thing about it is that she has that trouble look in her eyes, so I'd be surprised if she is around for long, so get it while you can if you like them a little on the emo / goth edge.

  2. #433

    Kira (Michelle's).

    I saw Kira Vu from Michelle's Escorts over the weekend. She greeted me in some skimpy lingerie, and she is stunning, a taut, flat stomach, perfect breasts (albeit not natural) and a curvy ass. We made out standing up for a bit, at which point she turned around, backed up, and grinded me very well. I took off her lingerie, and pushed her face first onto the bed. I dove in for some DATY, and she was loving it. She kept inching down, which I took as a signal to dine at the O, and I stayed there for a while (the "OMGs" she uttered were an even clearer signal). I wanted her to get me off, so I climbed on the bed, and she gave me a proper BBBJ, all the while I rubbed her ass and vag with my outstretched arm. She put a condom on me and got on top. She was extremely tight, and I was so hard from the DATY / O and her BBBJ that I told her I was about to come, at which point she turned into a piston, and I lasted maybe 10 seconds more. She cleaned me up, we cuddled a bit, and discussed when she would be returning. I have recently had a good run with my choices for companionship, and Kira is no exception. I will repeat when she returns (hopefully in October).

  3. #432

    Charlize (Michelle's).

    Based on some feedback I got from USG members, I got myself verified with Michelle's Escorts and saw Charlize two weeks ago. I made my way to the super convenient incall on the Gold Coast. Opened the door to find a beautiful, mid-20's girl, whose face reminds me very much of Kate Upton. We laid down and chatted for a bit, and then the kissing began. Very very nice. I undressed her, revealing a beautiful set of breasts and a tasty kitty, where I dined for quite some time. Whether she was lying or not, I don't case, but she called me gifted, and her juices filled my mouth. She proceeded to give me head for a bit, but I wanted inside this young thing. She wrapped me up and mounted me. She was tight, and it was very soon thereafter that I released. She helped me clean up, and we talked about pets for a while (she's funny and interesting). I would repeat without hesitation.

  4. #431

    Giuliana (Modeling Avenue).

    I saw Giuliana from Modeling Avenue (Sandra's outfit) last week near O'Hare. She's eastern European (as are most of Sandra's girls) and she was a lot of fun. Very lean, tan body, I believe she's all natural. No time wasted, as she came up to me and starting kissing me hard. We undressed each other standing at the foot of the bed, and she dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. She's good at it, and I wanted to make this last, so I pulled her up, laid her on the bed, and engaged in some spirited DATY, which she loved. She came twice, and turned me over and sucked me off some more. I told her I wanted inside, and she grabbed the condom, and she rode me. Kissing the whole time, we switched to missionary, and then we spooned as I fucked her modified doggie. I grabbed her leg (which was high in the air), and pounded for all it was worth. I came hard, and she held me inside of her and I could feel her pussy pulsating. We cleaned up and we had a nice chat. She's a bit older (which I like for conversation purposes, as well as knowing her way around the bed). I would definitely repeat.

  5. #430

    KP Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Probably a longshot but does anyone know where the KoreanPalace girls travel when they're not in Chicago? Amanda left town a few weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about how incredible our session was. May be my new ATF. I'm hoping I can see her again before she comes back to town.
    They come from all over, and they travel all over. Just depends on the girl.

  6. #429
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't spam the forum

    A2

  7. #428

    Natasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    Had a date today with Natasha from ECE. What can I say about her, she was amazing. This is my first time using such a high end agency, I usually go for $200 price range ladies. She was a blast, nice to talk to, she really seemed to enjoy fucking. I made her shudder once.

    The service was typical, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, CFS. I was disappointed when she took out cover for BJ, but her tight pussy made up for that. We started with CG with lots of grinding and kissing. Then we went to RCG where she was pleasure her self and I was pleasuring her starfish. Finally I came in doggy. Sad that I didn't get to try Miss.

    Overall her enthusiasm and easiness to talk with her, had me give her a stellar review.
    Does she do anal? I read on TER that she does for extra. Hadn't had a chance to see her. That European body and ass looks fantastic for anal.

  8. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Probably a longshot but does anyone know where the KoreanPalace girls travel when they're not in Chicago? Amanda left town a few weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about how incredible our session was. May be my new ATF. I'm hoping I can see her again before she comes back to town.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMarr  [View Original Post]
    I might be mistaken but I'm 90% sure she calls that home.
    I know from talking Seattle and Vegas, pretty sure Seattle is home too. Definitely looking forward to her return.

    -w.

  9. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    So I booked Megan yesterday. I got slightly nervous considering this info that you posted prior weeks ago. I was in the mood for a girl that's ok with Greek. Totally enjoyed it. I think that her aggression to please is very impressive. Pussy smelled good, no issues. Great oral work and great rhythm when fucking. It's not always that we meet girls that put lots of energy and effort to it. She does. Either loves fucking and being fucked or good at faking it. She has a tight asshole so that made me finish very fast. Then second round and I made her swallow it all, zero complains. I would see her again. But today I'm craving to see hazeema again. She is one of the cutest girls I've seen in chicago. Hot as fuck and submissive.
    My nose must be too sensitive because I saw Megan (for the very last time!) last week at O'Hare and her pussy still had that pungent rancid odor, must be her hygiene between sessions, not enough time to clean up. She's still a wild cat, but the odor is a deal breaker for me. I guess the trick is to get her first before she's seen any other dudes for the day, but still no excuse. You must see 3-4 MCE girls a week, dude, almost every one of them. Man I wish I had your bankroll. LOL.

  10. #425

    Amanda KP.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMarr  [View Original Post]
    I might be mistaken but I'm 90% sure she calls that home.
    I do believe you're right. She's spent a lot of time here in the past year.

  11. #424

    Klaudia MCE?

    Anyone else see Klaudia? Looks very tempting but deciding if it's worth it. I saw Summer awhile back and was a bit disappointed. Didn't have makeup on or anything. Just wondering on any one else's experience?

  12. #423

    Natasha from ECE

    Had a date today with Natasha from ECE. What can I say about her, she was amazing. This is my first time using such a high end agency, I usually go for $200 price range ladies. She was a blast, nice to talk to, she really seemed to enjoy fucking. I made her shudder once.

    The service was typical, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, CFS. I was disappointed when she took out cover for BJ, but her tight pussy made up for that. We started with CG with lots of grinding and kissing. Then we went to RCG where she was pleasure her self and I was pleasuring her starfish. Finally I came in doggy. Sad that I didn't get to try Miss.

    Overall her enthusiasm and easiness to talk with her, had me give her a stellar review.

  13. #422

    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Probably a longshot but does anyone know where the KoreanPalace girls travel when they're not in Chicago? Amanda left town a few weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about how incredible our session was. May be my new ATF. I'm hoping I can see her again before she comes back to town.
    I might be mistaken but I'm 90% sure she calls that home.

  14. #421

    Amanda from KoreanPalace

    Probably a longshot but does anyone know where the KoreanPalace girls travel when they're not in Chicago? Amanda left town a few weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about how incredible our session was. May be my new ATF. I'm hoping I can see her again before she comes back to town.

  15. #420

    Allie from EEC.

    Saw Allie the other day and I have to say she's better looking than her pics. Cute blonde spinner. Great BBBJ, DATY with FIV, mish, K9 finish. One complaint is she talked too much but that was by my invitation. I like to get to know a person but maybe this was TMI. The biggest complaint I have is she started getting dressed right away after round 1. I'm not usually a MSOG guy but I like to lay naked and cuddle. It's been known to spur round 2 with the right girl.

    Allie is a Angellis girl and EEC so some may know her from Angellis. She has a nice tight body, B cups that are nice and perky. Tattoo and nipple piercings but they don't bother me. Her BBBJ was top 10 in my book and almost had me done that way in round 1. I had to have her K9 with a great ass like that so I held out.

    I'd see her again but I would have to insist on a little more GFE.

    The other thing I noticed, she didn't DFK. She kisses but not deep. I've been told by a few other 20 somethings that we old guys kiss with too much tongue. Seems the last few girls did this too. Otherwise B+ or A- for BJ skills and for spinner hotness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape