Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1081

    Anyone Know If These Are Legit?

    Looking for thick providers in the Concord / and. Charlotte area.

    Has anyone seen either of these?

    Sara.

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26874206/

    Lia.

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26776649/

  2. #1080

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3146/1/1333585 I no this chick we friends on FB not gone tell her I no what she do wondering what she like on a date any 411 ? She's from Raleigh imma check the Raleigh board also.
    I've seen her 3 times. Twice in Raleigh and once in Charlotte, and she's delivered each time. Not GFE, but good CBJ action, and the ass is to die for. She looks just like her pics, with a little baby-damage in the tummy area. Her rates were $ for a QV, and $. 50 for HH. I'd check her out next time she comes through.

  3. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3907332.

    She goes by the name Salena in Columbia.

    Nice looking in person. HOT body with NO Rush and no frills FS visit.
    Saw her about a month ago service was so so a lot of rules everything covered and no FIV.

  4. #1078

    Best in Charlotte

    Hey, I'm coming to Charlotte and prefer quality over quantity. Who's the best in town? Dana Williams?

    Assuming these are all fake? Probably playing with fire but I love young, thin, and GFE.

    Shylla Rae.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5161417.htm?cat=1

    Heidi.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3755759.htm?cat=1

    Liyah.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5735842.htm?cat=1

  5. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/col...-3124/1/510168 did anyone see her while she was in are H?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3907332.

    She goes by the name Salena in Columbia.

    Nice looking in person. HOT body with NO Rush and no frills FS visit.

  6. #1076
    Tell her flat out that your not comfortable with the pic she wants and you will see her without sendind a pic or will have to pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwu77  [View Original Post]
    On:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/083248185192

    I have texted back and forth with her a bit, but she wants a picture to proceed. That's a hard line for me that I don't think I can cross.

    I've searched through the thread, but I've not found any mention of her. I'd be happy to TOFTT if I could get around the picture request.

  7. #1075

    Curious.

    Anybody seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T607844324215MzAwMjEzMzE0Mw.jpg‎  

  8. #1074

    980-xxx-1404

    Saw this no named blonde off billy graham. QV for. 80 and it was about worth it. 5-6/10 looking blonde, with reasonable service. Strictly business so get your GFE elsewhere. In and out, may repeat if in a pinch for the price.

  9. #1073

    Paris

    She may actually be pregnant, or packing in midsection weight. I am going to start passing on this now. She can give great service but maybe not worth it anymore.

  10. #1072

    Any info?

    On:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/083248185192

    I have texted back and forth with her a bit, but she wants a picture to proceed. That's a hard line for me that I don't think I can cross.

    I've searched through the thread, but I've not found any mention of her. I'd be happy to TOFTT if I could get around the picture request.

  11. #1071

    Anyone seen Tammy?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/476197966591

    Came across this ad. Seems like she offers a lot. May not be greatest looking but wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I maybe take the plunge.

  12. #1070

    Jade

    No business has been slow and is slow over the holidays. So we hold a good hand for ones in need of some cash. They will offer deals in that time of need for cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFunToo  [View Original Post]
    Just received a text from Jade. She was letting me know she is open for business. Is that a sign that as she get more needed she will start to text and call more? I know I am not the only one to receive a text today from her. Funny thing about a year ago a girl from Winston group text a.
    Few of us that she was leaving going back to Texas an come see her. It piss a lot of people off.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/254726639647

  13. #1069

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1333422?img=1 has anyone saw her we need to no if its real.
    Heard she is real from several different guys, but said she is just not very good. Mechanical is what they said. But I always say try yourself for your own judgement. I just don't know if I would deal with her after the info I got.

  14. #1068

    175 my ass

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She told me she getting 175 HH Just curiuos is anyone really giving her that 60 qv maybe if I'm in the spinner mood https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...7/1/752515/ter.
    She tried to pull that with me a few weeks ago. I offered her 120 and stuck to it. She was in Concord. I arrived at hotel and turned right around because she smelled awful.

  15. #1067

    Jade

    Just received a text from Jade. She was letting me know she is open for business. Is that a sign that as she get more needed she will start to text and call more? I know I am not the only one to receive a text today from her. Funny thing about a year ago a girl from Winston group text a.
    Few of us that she was leaving going back to Texas an come see her. It piss a lot of people off.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/254726639647

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape