Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,506 to 29,520 of 30790
-
09-05-18 14:54 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Dana Williams would be the best, is she worth the $$$$$ Not quite but if your going to go that route and with the lack of quality available around here than it should at least be a decent time. Taylor Austin likes to talk on your time and is exact on the hour, average in looks and performance and way overpriced even in this market.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 14:38 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 1Leigh - 40 ish Redhead
Used to see her in Greensboro before Craigslist started shutting down the action. I know she runs a small Kitchen remodel business in Durham. Anyone know if she is still working on the side?
-
09-05-18 09:53 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 17103 best sites.
So listcrawler seems to have taken the lead in the game, and LiveE is also on point despite a ton of repeats and fakes, but don't forget CityXguide. Today I'm seeing a lot of talent out there, and some old BP-ers.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-q...aradise-652022
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/slim-...ls-only-651891
-
09-05-18 09:14 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 179The best? I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I haven't tried any of those ladies.
Originally Posted by Marshst924
[View Original Post]
The best GFE I've had? Aria Desmond https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9741505.htm?cat=1.
-
09-05-18 05:13 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 27Tracie
Anyone else seen Tracie? Not mentioned since May and this is the only review? Feel free to PM me. Thanks William.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 00:03 #1280

Posts: 1232Best in Raleigh
Hey, I'm coming to Raleigh and prefer quality over quantity. Who's the best in town?
Dana Williams?
Taylor Austen? I know she doesn't like reviews, would we say she's the best?
How about?
Liyah.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5735842.htm?cat=1
-
09-03-18 23:49 #1279Banned Member

Posts: 231Tofft
Going to see her Wed or Thurs. Any heads up before I go? Great curvs!
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...8136/1/1005268
-
09-03-18 18:54 #1278Banned Member

Posts: 103I heard that she raised her donations, and has 2 stories for how she got busted. First, she said she was in a friends room and cops came to check on her friend because she was on probation and it was her stuff in the room. Then she said someone who knows her snitched her out to get her in trouble.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Two very different stories. One her "friend" was the target, the other she was.
Anyway, that's what I heard.
-
09-03-18 17:25 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 149I haven't seen her, but I can say those pictures are legit. She was / is friends with another working girl I used to see a bit. She also has some modeling stuff out for burlesque stuff she did. You can google "natasha riot" model and its your top hit. I'm not giving anything away I shouldn't because she clearly has "natasha riot" in her skipthegames pictures, and the link to her modeling page doesn't use her real name.
Anyway, real person, can't vouch for service.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 13:18 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 525Pics
With ads that look TGTBT, I have to ask myself. Who is taking the pics? Especially the one labeled "Greek available", if they are even real. Or the other non-selfies?
Makes me think twice. Best case scenario is a roommate / friend that is a provider too- but still, a damn good friend. Never had a friend like that! A John- maybe, but few girls allow those kind of pics. Handler / pimp / dealer- most likely.
If you try her, report back. Hope she and the pics are real or at least sort of accurate.
Med.
Originally Posted by PoopSecks
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 12:18 #1275Banned Member

Posts: 231Ymmv
Look. For some reason I'm catching alot of shit over this review. I'm not one to kiss so I don't know. But over the last year she has kissed. The do and donts you reference are all discussed up front. After seeing her the length of time I have it's all 2nd nature and not a problem. You guys can try it or not. I could give a shit. It was a review. Not some white knight post like the mod says it was. If your interested in a provider go give her a try. Instead of relying on someone's review. Get off the computer and go find out for yourself. Move on if it doesn't work out. Mod says I post drama but that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. IT WAS A REVIEW!
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 11:22 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 268Alex. She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
It didn't take Alex long to get back to work. She's been posting since Saturday. Don't get caught with your pants down. :
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/162154849141
Nattie.
-
09-03-18 11:09 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I don't even know why that post was allowed however I can assure you that your wrong. I never seen or posted about a SW in my life
Originally Posted by UFirst
[View Original Post]
nor ever gone in the range you described. You will see no posts from me on SW's and that can be verified on here.
If you want to come on here and describe a mediocre provider as a high end experience than your going to get conflicting opinions from others that are based on fact not fantasy.
-
09-03-18 09:41 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 149No, but damn she is attractive. If she was real she could just lay there and I would be happy. I've seen her ads before a bit ago, and never saw a review. I can also not find her pictures anywhere else. I'm a skeptic, but who knows.
Originally Posted by PoopSecks
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 23:42 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 118Yes
I saw her a year ago, she was at a terrible motel in new bern. From what I remember she was ok, accomodating. I personally never went back due to the area she worked in.
Originally Posted by UFirst
[View Original Post]
If she moved to a better neighborhood I might.










Reply With Quote






