Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 39999
-
09-06-18 09:50 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 142Yun Ping
Stopped by yesterday and had a very similar experience with roaming allowed.
.
Originally Posted by RockaBilly1032
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 22:51 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 57Avoid Golden
Second this.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
Red alert to fellow mongers. Cops are directly out front. Not even trying to be discreet, right in front of the door, so don't be dumb.
-
09-05-18 19:50 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 341Damn.
Probably Ukraine, though, where she is from, but it sounds like she's gone home.
Originally Posted by BigTcklr32
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
Bummer.
-
09-05-18 13:17 #19551Regular Member

Posts: 9I was told she went back to Czech.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 12:57 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 81Looking for suggestions.
I have to be in town for business in a couple of weeks and am looking for a good Massage. I stick to mostly AMP but am open to ideas. If you are make it to MI I have some info I would trade. I will be staying near the river in the north part of the loop. Is there anything close to the area or is everything worth while a trip?
-
09-03-18 00:55 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 194Yun Ping
Yes. I was there recently. Ask.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 22:49 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 286Yep
Yes they do.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 22:38 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 286Yep
Yes they do.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 21:25 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 788Ctm
Dana still takes calls ans makes appts for the Montrose location. Ivana is the mainstay although they've had several other young white girls rotate through. I haven't been there in a few months so I don't know who's on the rotation.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
I've gotten full roaming with Ivana and topless with most other providers there. Ivana gives a very good massage, some of the others pretty lame.
Been to Dana's place in AH once. Was legit as she only has a space in a med spa with thin walls and nosey neighbors.
-
09-02-18 15:48 #19545Senior Member

Posts: 97I'm not sure if they have one. I wasn't offered a shower at all though I would have definitely taken it. When I go back I'll definitely ask.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 12:27 #19544Senior Member

Posts: 665CTM aka Chicago Therapeutic Massage
I used to go pretty regular. Always saw Daina. She was Euro. 40 something? Tallish with a great body. Cute and I found her very attractive. Even asked her out a couple times but she said she doesn't date customers?
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Always a great massage with lots of teasing, to the point where sometimes I would get so excited that I'd just pop up on all four and she'd reach under from behind and stroke me till I finished on the sheet. I always tried but never got more than a nude level 1. But I was fine with that.
Last time I was there was probably 5 yrs ago. In all the times I went, I only ever saw Euros. Never an Asian. I still go by there so as recent as last week it was open (well at least the same CTM letters are on the door). But I don't see them advertise anywhere.
A while ago I called the # I have for her and she answered. She said she doesn't work there anymore but invited me over to a place in Arl Hts if I was ever in the area.
-
09-02-18 11:59 #19543Senior Member

Posts: 304Yun Ping
Do they offer table shower?
Originally Posted by RockaBilly1032
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 01:13 #19542Senior Member

Posts: 626CTM on Montrose
There no recent reviews here. Is this place Chinese mp or a European mp? All the old ones mentions both Chinese only and European only.
-
09-01-18 15:02 #19541Senior Member

Posts: 97Yun Ping
Visited this spa and got a great massage from an older woman. Proceeded to do a light tease and started oiling up Ol Boy without any negotiation. Paid for the hour and dropped 40 for L1. Can anyone recommend a place with some younger talent in the area? Stay safe, Gents.
-
09-01-18 10:31 #19540Banned Member

Posts: 4190This is why you don't pay the tip before. Maybe she would have reacted different if she did not already have the cash. I assume since she had to travel there she could have booked several mongers to make it worth her drive.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



