The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 709 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 10630
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #760

    A and A is delightul

    Everything they said. Sweet, charismatic. She had a little puppy when I met her 2 months ago, that she is obsessed with, but it was cute and she is not a clock watcher by any means. She plowed me with apples, chocolate milk and green apple joose, if that is your thing. I had fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievably sweet personality. Text to setup date, she said the only thing she doesn't do is BB. "What a shame, I had $$$ for you and can't imagine I'll be able to stay more than a half hour". Agreement, must have been my personality. Ok motel up on Interstate. Not as slender as pics, but better and more healthy looking in my opinion. She's VERY tight, I'm a bit thick. 10-15 CG then Mish. High volume of batter popped deep. Again, she was sweet to me and I will repeat.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255173-A-N-A

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5038490909/26506131/26871767.

  2. #759

    Carmen Lexis Confirmed on TNA

    Well, some guy with an anti BBFS agenda posted a BBFS review on TNA. I suspect he's trying to get Carmen or create drama around her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....you-would-know

  3. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievably sweet personality. Text to setup date, she said the only thing she doesn't do is BB. "What a shame, I had $$$ for you and can't imagine I'll be able to stay more than a half hour". Agreement, must have been my personality. Ok motel up on Interstate. Not as slender as pics, but better and more healthy looking in my opinion. She's VERY tight, I'm a bit thick. 10-15 CG then Mish. High volume of batter popped deep. Again, she was sweet to me and I will repeat.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255173-A-N-A

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5038490909/26506131/26871767.
    Saw her few months back she is very sexy and energetic. I was pressed for time, but would of made more time if I would of known bb was a possibility. I may have to revisit her at some point.

  4. #757

    Jade aka A N A

    Unbelievably sweet personality. Text to setup date, she said the only thing she doesn't do is BB. "What a shame, I had $$$ for you and can't imagine I'll be able to stay more than a half hour". Agreement, must have been my personality. Ok motel up on Interstate. Not as slender as pics, but better and more healthy looking in my opinion. She's VERY tight, I'm a bit thick. 10-15 CG then Mish. High volume of batter popped deep. Again, she was sweet to me and I will repeat.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255173-A-N-A

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5038490909/26506131/26871767.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D05D93DD-4F8B-49DE-B579-E518C2372D66.jpg‎  

  5. #756

    Eliza Belle approach.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDropper  [View Original Post]
    Eliza Belle.
    How did you approach this? She seemed pretty firm on no.

  6. #755

    PdxLeigh

    About a year ago I saw this one 3 or 4 times. She has put up a new profile. Looks like she has put on 10 to 20 pounds since. BBFS CIMWS 200 She can drive to you. I stopped seeing her because she is timid, has no self confidence and is on the dead fish side in bed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a5a2...a-d8597efbad80

  7. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyBareback  [View Original Post]
    Hi. New to forum. Used to cruise backpage with rare success, now both BP and Craigslist personals are gone. Got kicked off of tna for even Suggesting that I'm into bareach only! Hopefully you guy's will be more understanding. I'm looking for Portland Local girls fitting certain criteria. Must be bareb FS, no limits, cip, And deep kissing, more of a girlfriend experience Without condoms. Must be ebony (Latina are sexy as well), young, under 30, and Slim!! And preferably has incall location in portland! I'm open to specific suggestions. You can pm me as well (along with any ebony cuties reading this). Thanks for your patience. I'm Johnny.
    You're actually describing my ATF from years ago. 19-20 year old Creole / Native American around 5', 95 lbs soaking wet. Petite dancer's build, perfect teardrop ass, perky tits that were just the right size, cute. As. Fuck. After seeing her a few times, I brought up CIP (with papers.) She said she wasn't comfortable with it, but I kept seeing her anyways though as our chemistry was just too fucking good to stop. One time we were going particularly hard and in the heat of the moment the condom broke. She took it off and invited me back into her. When I told her I was getting close she just drew me in for a kiss and locked her ankles behind me. We never bothered with condoms after that and I became a much more frequent customer. A few months later she went completely MIA though.

    Girls like that do not grow on trees. If you're that precise, find a girl you like and cultivate at least a professional relationship.

  8. #753
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    If you like the tonya harding trailer look.

    She's your girl.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?201053-Ceciliarose

    Think she has been mentioned before.

  9. #752

    Don't Miss Out her guys, she is unreal!

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    I must have put to much info down, sorry about that just trying to be safe and clear so all can have fun.

    I have a new girl that is hot and a blast. Tall fantastic body huge natural tits. Great shape.

    PM and I will give you her number.

    Thanks!
    She is a gem boys and will blow you away.

  10. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Please be more specific.
    LMAO to your response.

  11. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyBareback  [View Original Post]
    Hi. New to forum. Used to cruise backpage with rare success, now both BP and Craigslist personals are gone. Got kicked off of tna for even Suggesting that I'm into bareach only! Hopefully you guy's will be more understanding. I'm looking for Portland Local girls fitting certain criteria. Must be bareb FS, no limits, cip, And deep kissing, more of a girlfriend experience Without condoms. Must be ebony (Latina are sexy as well), young, under 30, and Slim!! And preferably has incall location in portland! I'm open to specific suggestions. You can pm me as well (along with any ebony cuties reading this). Thanks for your patience. I'm Johnny.
    Please be more specific.

  12. #749

    Newbie looking for suggestions? Ebony providers only

    Hi. New to forum. Used to cruise backpage with rare success, now both BP and Craigslist personals are gone. Got kicked off of tna for even Suggesting that I'm into bareach only! Hopefully you guy's will be more understanding. I'm looking for Portland Local girls fitting certain criteria. Must be bareb FS, no limits, cip, And deep kissing, more of a girlfriend experience Without condoms. Must be ebony (Latina are sexy as well), young, under 30, and Slim!! And preferably has incall location in portland! I'm open to specific suggestions. You can pm me as well (along with any ebony cuties reading this). Thanks for your patience. I'm Johnny.

  13. #748

    160 hh

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Who? Have a link? How did you approach her?

    What was the damages?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?195679-Sash-J

  14. #747
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Found her still would like some details.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....DON-T-MISS-OUT!-catch-me-while-you-can!26%239825%3 B%26%239825%3 B%26%239825%3 B&highlight=Sash+j.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Who? Have a link? How did you approach her?

    What was the damages?

  15. #746
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Who? Have a link? How did you approach her?

    What was the damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cutie a while back. CIP. Long legs, nice A cup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape