Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 930 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 13940
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3140

    No Hell No.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, FNG here. Can anyone vouch for Taylor York? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-y...as-vegas-96825#erotic I was able to lock her up for an 8 hour excursion in a couple of weeks. She immediately agreed to my offer which she says is a big discount but that I need to send 40% via money gram as soon as I can. Says she is behind in rent bla bla bla. Do I get the same results if I send my money to a Nigerian prince?
    Two things to think about. First, 8 hours is a hell of a lot of time to pay for the company of a woman you've never met. What if there isn't any connection except for the genitalia between hers and yours legs? I know we can do amazing things with Viagra and other vitamins but seriously. If you are really interested in her company beyond sex, better to have lunch or dinner with her for a couple hours to see if you connect with her.

    Second, I would never, ever pay someone I've never met a dollar for "future services to be rendered" Some of the most creative people in the world are Escorts that owe you money or services. Behind on the rent is just the first rain drop of a hurricane of bullshit that will strike your future chances of meeting with her.

    I would advise staying with the gold standard of advice you'll find as you read the forums, Only Pay after You Play!

    Best of luck in whatever you decide and welcome to the forums.

  2. #3139

    Deposit for Taylor York

    Hey all, FNG here. Can anyone vouch for Taylor York? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-y...as-vegas-96825#erotic I was able to lock her up for an 8 hour excursion in a couple of weeks. She immediately agreed to my offer which she says is a big discount but that I need to send 40% via money gram as soon as I can. Says she is behind in rent bla bla bla. Do I get the same results if I send my money to a Nigerian prince?

  3. #3138
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Been away from game for a bit, I know HS and maybe DW too changed names up? How have they been lately? They are my usual go tos? Didn't know if new names changed anything or not.
    HS has still been offering quality ladies, saw Elsa not too long ago. Def hit them up if you are in need of some excellent attention.

  4. #3137

    Any asian agencies lately

    Been away from game for a bit, I know HS and maybe DW too changed names up? How have they been lately? They are my usual go tos? Didn't know if new names changed anything or not.

  5. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by Crism080  [View Original Post]
    Are there truly this many young skinny Asians with huge tits available?? Heading out tomorrow. Been texting about 3 so far. I guess if they come to Southpoint and they aren't the girl, I will send her on her way. What is good back up plan, Asian Palace AMP?
    I've had great to very good experiences with Vegas Asian Club, formerly HSLV. Definitely recommended.

  6. #3135

    An unsatisfying adventure.

    After the debacle of getting stood up twice in two days a couple weeks ago, I decided to wade back into the pool and try to meet with someone again.

    Decided to change things up and contacted "Pumpkin". Communication was weird; had to send a bare chest photo (which I mean. Okay. Weird. I understand the thought process behind it, but it ain't foolproof).

    Anyway, once I passed that round of screening, I got her location, which was only a few minutes from my office. Cool. Arranged a time and I was off to meet her.

    Got to the spot near the Convention Center and called her and she led me to her door.

    She's a smaller African-American BBW. Nice tits. Nice ass. Nice personality on the phone and was friendly in person.

    But I just never established enough of a connection with her to keep me hard. Total system failure despite her best efforts. I probably won't repeat out of embarrassment, but she might be right for some of why'all.

    Donation was $ for BBBJ and (attempted) CFS. I don't know how long it would have been; I ended the session early.

    https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/26339955/

  7. #3134

    Lexi (there is a lot of them)

    Anyone seen lexi from bullhead city. 786 area code but says she travels from az to lv. She is on erotic monkey but no reviews. May toftt. Let me know fellow members.

  8. #3133

    Young Asian

    Are there truly this many young skinny Asians with huge tits available?? Heading out tomorrow. Been texting about 3 so far. I guess if they come to Southpoint and they aren't the girl, I will send her on her way. What is good back up plan, Asian Palace AMP?

  9. #3132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Whisky Tango Foxtrot

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a review of this girl. Asking $$$ for HH and $$ HR FS.

    Said she has not done this in a while. Not sure what to think. May have to TOFTT.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...-me-out_171945

    LikeMSmall.
    So, according to my Buck Rodgers decoder ring this post indicates this chick is charging three hundred bucks for a half hour of undescribed something and two hundred bucks for an hour of fucking. Maybe I need to clean my ring.

    Ummmmmmmm. She is hot. But that dog don't hunt, somehow.

    But, I must continue on my quest to hope people will write stuff in English so we can all understand it. I mean, I am not totally opposed to some shorthand, maybe it is fun, somehow to pretend we know something that only the rest of us can decode?

    Need more coffee.

    C3.

  10. #3131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This girl is one of my absolute favs. Banging body, pretty face and incredible service. I've been looking for her for a long time, she's finally back in Vegas for a while. I almost decided not to post this because the last time I did, nobody took advantage even though I gave them the info. She's just too good for me not to share. PM me for info. Photo is 100% accurate and you will not be disappointed with the face.
    Well if you didn't see her, you are going to have to wait, she's in NYC, not sure how long she will be there.

  11. #3130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    The thick black chick? Hotter than a Filipina LBFM?

    In what universe LOL!

    That being said I agree with your position on members holding info hostage. If a member doesn't want to share they shouldn't post about it.
    In the universe where you base looks on the woman, not her race. You said that like a black girl cannot be hotter than a Filipina. BTW, the Filipina wasn't exactly a spinner. Have you seen the face of the girl I posted about? I have and I can see the pic he posted, my girl is hotter.

  12. #3129

    Any review for this one?

    Looking for a review of this girl. Asking $$$ for HH and $$ HR FS.

    Said she has not done this in a while. Not sure what to think. May have to TOFTT.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...-me-out_171945

    LikeMSmall.

  13. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Whatever, the girl I shared for free last week is hotter than this girl and she didn't fall out of the sky into my lap.
    The thick black chick? Hotter than a Filipina LBFM?

    In what universe LOL!

    That being said I agree with your position on members holding info hostage. If a member doesn't want to share they shouldn't post about it.

  14. #3127
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    With the demise of Craigslist my ATF Jenni asked me to make a post for her. She's a full time single mother and a part time provider. She's 4"9" with a GREAT ass and big funbags. If you're into skinny women look elsewhere. She has some meat on her. She has a house in the Northwest area. If anyone is interested send me a message and I'll forward her contact info.
    She was just as described. She has a rare talent for combining gentle and tender with down-to-earth. A big big thank you to Ralphy.

    Lift Her Up.

  15. #3126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    I share for free as well just not top shelf merchandise that I spent countless hours of chasing and research. This is not a BH run where I met some bull shit chick and don't want to share.
    Whatever, the girl I shared for free last week is hotter than this girl and she didn't fall out of the sky into my lap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape