Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1068

    175 my ass

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She told me she getting 175 HH Just curiuos is anyone really giving her that 60 qv maybe if I'm in the spinner mood https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...7/1/752515/ter.
    She tried to pull that with me a few weeks ago. I offered her 120 and stuck to it. She was in Concord. I arrived at hotel and turned right around because she smelled awful.

  2. #1067

    Jade

    Just received a text from Jade. She was letting me know she is open for business. Is that a sign that as she get more needed she will start to text and call more? I know I am not the only one to receive a text today from her. Funny thing about a year ago a girl from Winston group text a.
    Few of us that she was leaving going back to Texas an come see her. It piss a lot of people off.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/254726639647

  3. #1066

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She told me she getting 175 HH Just curiuos is anyone really giving her that 60 qv maybe if I'm in the spinner mood https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...7/1/752515/ter.
    This chick has been reported on several times. Her name is Tina and she'll try to upsell you her "DGE" (dream girl experience). She's suspected of filming her sessions for her cam site. Total rip off, not literally, just not worth the $ she asks for. $. 75 for HH is absolutely ridiculous when there's so many other options to have a much better time with a much more attractive woman. You're on point with the. 6 for q. V. Assessment of her quality, that's about what she's worth. Maybe you could be the one to convince her, because she sure seems to think she's a DREAM GIRL. Lmfao.

  4. #1065

    Jade off Billy Graham

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2935386

    Saw her last night pics are real cute girl boobs are bit small and loose. Great BBBJ tried greek cowgirl and reverse cowgirl the good she has a great attitude and is a freak. Only downside to me was the upsell.

    Every thing was an upgrade for xx more ended with hour with BBBJ and greek for $$ cim was an extra 10 didn't know that till it was over LOL.

    Will repeat but make damn sure you negotiate with her before the clothes come off.

    -Seek.

  5. #1064

    Any 411.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I never see a review on this chick she been posting a long time anyone 411 she look hot http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/308502838006.
    I have not seen her but was going to until I read her reviews on Erotic Monkey. She had more bad than good so I stayed away. YMMV as you know how it goes.

  6. #1063

    Amber.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Tried to arrange meeting with her the other day. Coming in from out of town and couldn't get our schedules together. Tonight is her last night here.
    She's still in town for "a few more days". Staying in Pineville. Quoted me 120,150. I may see her and report back tomorrow.

  7. #1062

    Amber.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...greplacement0}

    I also spoke to her Thursday and she said she was checking out Friday morning. Looks like business is good as she is now posting and located in Concord. Anyone seen her?

  8. #1061
    Angie was available on short notice, contact via text, was a haul (Harrisburg) but worth the trip. Greeting was with lfk / dfk, didn't partake as that's not my thing. Looks like pics, maybe slightly older, but spinner type. Upstairs to the playroom, got comfortable, left (unasked for) donation on the table. Immediately got to her knees for a BBBJ and was into it. Her flower was wet and ready to go, covered up and tried all kinds of positions. Noticed she was super wet and said she was squirting, that was all on her part, wasn't doing anything special other than get what I need and get out. Think she was really into it, really wanted to be pounded out. Back to BBBJ were she suffocated herself tongue bathing the boys and was into almost anything with enthusiasm. No swallow, so opted on rubbing her while COB, she exploded with wetness. Commented on how soaked the sheets were. Good time and would repeat. $. 2 for 30.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/382979393800

  9. #1060

    Hazel gas house visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I went to gashouse and saw her too same rate. 60 qv she ok nice time can't take to hard of a pounding but did well in doggy you can tell she lost wieght the booty would be really nice if she gain about 10 pounds back. I didn't go back bc of she to far but I do recommend bc she's friendly and gives good service and rates are low.
    Saw her last night myself low end hotel she complained about her mouth during BBBJ cowgirl reverse cowgirl and doggy. She is really tight think I was a bit big for her she took it pulled out busted on her ass nice time would repeat doubt I would go for more than hh happy hunting boys.

    -Seek.

  10. #1059

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/159637350172

    Had a dream of Kendra earlier today. Pics are her but definitely old. Weighs more than the pics show and definite baby damage. Long way to go over to Monroe but a great value. Lot of fun but a little chit chatty. Not a deal breaker. A little GFE probably gets better with more visits.

    PM me for details if interested.
    I did not had good experience with her, she was rude and waste of time and $$. I will not recommend.

  11. #1058

    Who does Roxy threesome with?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She don't have a handler unless you want to call demons a handler and they surely are. I been knowing roxy every sense she came to the area about 3 years ago and have saw her at least 7 times I think 4 just us and 3 threesums and I have never had a bad date with her. Not saying you didn't bc I don't take up for chicks I'm just stating my time with her was always good. Even tho she has demons her body stays nice with the nice round booty and she fits my thang nicely. But like I said I'm not saying you didn't have a bad date with her or anyone else but I do recommend roxy.
    So you say you have a threesome does her friend advertise too or just some she knows?

  12. #1057

    Cleared it

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    You're inbox is full.
    Cleared it out again. Apparently she's popular now.

  13. #1056

    Tiff

    Had a dream with Tiff in it this evening. Overall a decent dream (and way better than the girl I dreamed about last week). I'll repeat and have a longer dream next time. The view from on top and from behind were very, very good and I definitely want to dream of them one more time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/635527446473

    https://ibb.co/idBYtU

  14. #1055

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyFree  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amber or have info. Pics look good and rates are reasonable.

    http://skipthegames.com/img/001/3121...MTkwMzc0Mw.jpg

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/652446777754
    Tried to arrange meeting with her the other day. Coming in from out of town and couldn't get our schedules together. Tonight is her last night here.

  15. #1054

    Amber.

    Has anyone seen Amber or have info. Pics look good and rates are reasonable.

    http://skipthegames.com/img/001/3121...MTkwMzc0Mw.jpg

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/652446777754

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape