Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 20,791 to 20,805 of 31840
-
08-31-18 10:08 #11050Banned Member

Posts: 63Any information
https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/26844159/
This lady is hot, but I have never seen a review any feedback.
AKA Boroman.
-
08-31-18 09:14 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 34Rachel was fun
I dreamt of Rachel from LC last week for $. 5. It was a pretty good experience. Her location wasn't too bad, private residence not a hotel. Communication was easy, she'll give you the main address and one you're close she'll give you the rest. We chatted for a bit and the got down to the business. She cute, looks just like her pics accomodating and eager in the sack. Lfk, daty and BBBJ. Everything thing else k9, mish, cg and rcg covered.
https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/26837428/
-
08-31-18 09:07 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 1656Smyrna UTR
My guess is she has some bad habbits.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 00:07 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 815I contacted her yesterday, she answered right away then crickets. She replied hour or so later then again crickets. Decided not to waste anymore time. If these girls could stay focused, they could make a killing.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 23:21 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 353I concur with the looks not diminished but the service and courtesy has.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
I hope she gets sweet again.
-
08-30-18 22:34 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 45Westside Relief
I had a chance to visit my all time favorite tonight. I had only met one provider previously on the west side of town and I forgot how nice it is to enjoy myself and not have to watch drug deals or worry about what I leave in my car LOL.
-
08-30-18 20:33 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 88Can you send me her # ?
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 20:30 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 88This was her when I saw her. Gorgeous.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 19:03 #11042Banned Member

Posts: 441Chelsea.
Real nice. UTR.
-
08-30-18 18:22 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessica
She will Rockefeller. Highly recommend.
-
08-30-18 17:54 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 1656Ruby.
No way she is a BBW a little tummy chub, she is very attractive nice tits & ass too, loves BBJCIM you will be very pleased.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 16:41 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 815Ruby
Do you have a link to an ad or pics to share? Whenever bbw is mentioned, that covers a lot of grey area, um sizes. I'm not really into bbw for most part, but if the curves are in the right places, I'm willing to play.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 13:22 #11038Regular Member

Posts: 18That does look like aly.
Originally Posted by SirCumference
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 09:25 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 1656Ruby
Yes she is a really fun lady and loves to play BBBJCIM is her thing loves it.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 09:00 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 102Chelsea
She didn't by any chance go by Aly as a UTR earlier this year, did she? Looks the same. If so, she's definitely a sweet girl, cute and eager to please, very willing and friendly!
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




